Stormclan Members of StormClan: Temporary Forum?

TeamPeeta649 posted on Oct 20, 2016 at 04:16PM
This forum was created because Tanglebelly, Bluefire7777 and myself have been the only ones around for a little while now and we wanted a way to edit the forum and have someone in command. We can always go back to KatieK102's forum if she returns, but for now this is the working forum.
Also, I'd like to start listing mates along with descriptions, so if I've missed a pairing please let me know.

Leader
Falconstar (KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes (Apprentice: Bloodpaw)

Deputy
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes (Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cat
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (Apprentice: Thunderpaw)
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender, pretty gray tabby she-cat with with one white paw, tail tip and stormy blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes {looks more like a she-cat} (Mate: Crowtail)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing) (Apprentice: Amberpaw)
Ivyfrost (KatieK102) a pale grey she-cat with wide green eyes and white paws (Apprentice: Foxpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes (Mate: Frecklenose)
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes (Mate: Flaxenrose)
Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices
Foxpaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes
Amberpaw (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, amber eyes
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Thunderpaw (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits
Frecklenose's Litter
Blackkit (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Swampkit (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Sunflowerkit (smartone123) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Hushpool's Litter
Buckkit (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerkit (Bluefire7777) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Pantherkit (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes
Featherwing's Litter
Driftkit (Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudkit (Bluefire7777) - fluffy pure white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Briarkit (TeamPeeta649) - fluffy white she-cat with grey and black paws and green eyes
Pebblekit (TeamPeeta649) - small tan and white tom with blue eyes
Raindapple's litter
Flamekit (smartone123) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (Bluefire7777) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders
Streamripple (Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Sep 25, 2018 at 03:04AM

Stormclan 3244 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 3244

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bluefire7777 said…
*smiles an a lift his head* you will one day after all there is safety in numbers and you all certainally have that *purrs* I actually remember a story about how a few apprentices took down and killed a vicious rouge -Brownnut

Can you tell us the story Uncle Brownnut? -Applekit
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
Well yes but you can't beat them. And the OTHER stuff you do to Fluffy. *snickers* -Hushpool

Maybe StarClan finally realized they were wrong about sending you away. Maybe dad has realized it to. -Darkpaw

*pads over to them* Do you want to try some? -Featherwing

*looks at his dad then his brother* What do you think Smokekit? -Treekit

Tell us! Tell us! *jumps off and sits in front of him* -Frecklekit

Pleeeease uncle Brownnut? -Sweetkit

*sits down with his sisters* -Wrenkit
*sots with her siblings in front of him as well* -Applekit

Alright alright *purrs and sits up more* Long long ago there was a great battle between the Clan cats and a vicious gang of cats from the neighborhoods. The leader of the gang Scourge killed one of the fiercest warriors in all the lands so it was up to Girestar and the rest of the Clan cats to defend there home against evil. During the great battle they lost many cats including one of the noblest warriors in Firestars clan Whitestorm. He was beloved by everyone and he was killed by Scourges second in command Bone. He was a vicious cat the most evil eyes you'll ever look into besides Scourge. The apprentices however that loved Whitestorm so much we're not afraid. They attack Bone with such fierceness of the greatest warriors and we're able to take him down and rid the forest of his evil as well as avenging their beloved Clan member. The apprentices helped the Clans win a great battle even though they were young and small. They used there skill and numbers to overwhelm even the most powerful cats like Bone -Brownnut
*eyes widen* Really?! Do you think we could do something like that? -Frecklekit

They must have been so brave to do something like that. -Wrenkit
All five of them were very brave and yes maybe you could do something like that if you needed to *purrs* -Brownnut

I think we could take any mean rogue to come into our territory *growls playfully* -Applekit

*purrs and looks at Scorchstar* he always was a storyteller my brother -Sheepfluff
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
We totally could! *crouches in front of Applekit and growls playfully* -Frecklekit

Hey it got them settled down. *looks at Applekit and Frecklekit and purrs* For a moment anyways. -Scorchstar

*sits by Merrykit and watches his other sisters* -Wrenkit
*wiggles her tail and bats at her sister playfully* -Applekit

Uncle Brownnut do have stories about the rogues that live in the gangs how did they become so mean and evil are they still evil? -Merrykit

I could tell you about what I know about the gangs after Scourge was defeated...I must warn you kits its a pretty scary story -Brownnut
*gets up on her hind paws and bats at Applekit's ears* -Frecklekit

I wanna hear it. -Wrenkit

I'll pass. *pads over to Sheepfluff and Scorchstar, sitting at her mother's paws* -Sweetkit
You dont wanna listen to the story Sweetkit? *says then licks her forehead* -Sheepfluff

Well after Scourge was defeated the gang cats had no leader and were fighting each other all of the time. We have little terriotry and the stray cats struggled with getting food. They needed a leader to respect and make them feel united similar to a clan. That was when one cat named Vadar came from the forest and was able to reunite all cats in the neighborhood. His strength was well known throughout the lands and he would defeat any cat that challenged him but he wasn't just strong he was also a fair leader and earned the respect of all cats. From housecats to forest rouges to vicious alley -Brownnut

How many cats did he rule over? -Merrykit

Hundreds Merrykit *smiles* It was a golden age for everyone -Brownnut
Uncle Brownnut said it was a scary story. I don't like scary. *nuzzles her head against her leg* -Sweetkit

Hundreds? I couldn't imagine that many cats all in one place. -Wrenkit
If you ever see the neighborhood and for your sake I hope you don't you'd understand *nuzzles Wrenkit sweetly* Vadar had one litter of three sons and in the neighborhood we don't have deputies like the clans. Vadar would only be succeeded by his oldest son Baulder. Like his father he was strong and kind and had a strong sense of right and wrong that makes a good leader. His other brothers were either too kind in the case of Killo or too strong like Apollo. The kingdom eagerly waited the day Baulder would take over as ruler of the neighborhood. -Brownnut

Well you can go take a nap in the nursery if you like sweetheart *smiles* -Sheepfluff
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
*nods curiously* ill try a little..*sniffs*
Smokekit

*purrs loudly* well i wouldn't do that to them you know that! but i like to play rough in my training..
Skyheart

*listions to Brownouts story curiously*
Flintkit

*watches the kits happily*
Crowtail

*pads over to Blackpelt*
Tigerfang
Then what went wrong? What made them evil? -Wrenkit

*nods and pads into the nursery* -Sweetkit

*purrs and licks her head before she goes in* -Scorchstar

*takes a small piece of robin off the body for each of them and one for Rainkit* -Featherwing

*waves his paw to his sister* Come on, Rainkit! -Treekit

Just don't make them bleed. They can train perfectly fine without too much aggression. -Hushpool

Hey. *yawns and stretches* What's up? -Blackpelt
Okay! *smiles and pads over to her brothers* What's that? -Rainkit

But Baulder was fated not to be king...he fell in love with a she-cat from the forest named Mink. She was an outsider and he decided to run away with her and leave the kingdom behind. So his kind brother Killo took over as king. But he wasn't as strong as his brother Baulder and many cats plotted against him including their brother Apollo -Brownnut

His own brother turn on him? *gasps* -Merrykit
*looks at Merrykit then at Brownnut* Why would he do something like that? Why wouldn't they just work together? -Wrenkit

Dad said we could try some of this. *sniffs his piece* What is it again? -Treekit

A robin. It's good. *purrs and lays down beside them, eating the rest of the bird* -Featherwing
There is only one king in the neighborhood Apollo was too power hungry so he ailigned himself with a vicious forest cat named Rune who had a large scar over his face and eye. Apollo tried to kill his brother with the help of Rune but Rune turned on both of them and killed them both including the aging Vadar. He declared himself King then. But no cat would accept it because the true king Baulder was still alive -Brownnut
Did Baulder come back? Did he stop Rune? -Wrenkit
Rune took his best wolves and tracked Baulder down. He lived outside in the deep forest far from here with Mink and there three kits. Coming to gloat Rune told Baulder that he was the last of his family and Baulder swore to kill him on the spot. But Rune had learned from a fight with Baulder in the past and brought other wolves with him. Run and the other wolves killed Baulder. As it turns out Rune and Mink were childhood friends from the same group and he was still madly in love with her. He offered to spare her life but she refused and would rather have died with her Baulder then be alive with him. So he killed her as well then one of their daughters. The tom and the other daughter price were able to escape however. -Brownnut
He killed one of their kits? That's awful! What about the other two? *scoots closer to Merrykit, wrapping his tail around her protectively* -Wrenkit
They ran off separately and Rune chased after...he found the daughter and killed her...then they eventually found the tom and killed him too...he then brought all of the bodies back to the neighborhood and was undeniably declared king...he has been ruling ever since...the neighborhood is ruled by a tyrant now...a mad eye king that has killed more cats than anyone I have ever come across... -Brownnut
That's so horrible. *presses against Merrykit* I would never let anyone hurt any of my sisters. Or Flintkit. I'd protect them with my life. -Wrenkit
I know you would Wrenkit *purrs* just remember kits...don't go to the Barn or the neighborhood its too dangerous...stay in the forest with the clan... *says sternly* I know kits have a habit of wandering...-Brownnut

Yes Uncle Brownnut *nods obdeintly* -Merrykit
I don't think it's us you'd need to worry about. *glances over to Applekit and Frecklekit still play fighting* But I promise I won't let anyone go there. -Wrenkit
you know its actually funny that i know what the wolf story is from

*nipples on the robin trying to chew it* it taste funny!
Smokekit

*twins his tail with hers* i promise i won't!
Skyheart

*looks over towards the entrance* is the forest really that big?
Flintkit
Your first prey takes some getting used to. *purrs and licks his head* You don't have to eat it if you don't like it. You're still a little young to be regularly eating prey. -Featherwing

*chews the piece laboredly* I kinda like it. -Treekit

Good. *purrs and licks his cheek* I'm glad to be out again. -Hushpool
*spits it out and nods* i like milk better still!
Smokekit

*nods* nice to get some fresh air right?
Skyheart

*purrs and licks his head* As to be expected. -Featherwing

Absolutely. And some quiet. -Hushpool
Featherwing i want some milk..*looks up at him desperately* M-I-L-K!
Smokekit

oh yea no screaming kits! its joy to my ears!
Skyheart
*takes Smokekit over to Sheepfluff* Sheepfluff, is it okay if Smokekit has some of your milk? -Featherwing

*purrs and tugs on his ear* It is nice to have time to just you and me. -Hushpool
*grins at her* and what do you want to do with time just to me and you?
Skyheart

*looks up at Sheepfluff awkwardly*
Smokekit
Hmmm, I could think of a few things. *licks his muzzle* But I'll let you decide. -Hushpool

*nudges Tigerfang's shoulder* What's up? -Blackpelt
ANd yea I stole the story just wanted to make it interesting for the kits :)

Sure Smokekit I don't mind at all *smikes* -Sheepfluff

*chuckles at Wrenkit you're probably right -Brownnut
*nudges Smokekit to her then looks at her gratefully* Thank you, Sheepfluff. Until they can start managing solid food things are a little difficult when it comes to feeding. *strokes Smokekit's head with his tail* Hushpool isn't really the maternal type so she takes off as soon as she gets the chance. But the kits need feeding often. -Featherwing

*looks up at him* Where you and Flaxenpaw and Mommy always with the clan? -Wrenkit
No we were loners that lived in the barn after the meadows on the Far East end of the forest we lived on the edge of the neighborhood with the evil king -Brownnut

I totally understand Featherwing I've got six of my own so there's plenty of milk *Purrs* -Sheepfluff
Thank you very much. As much as Crowtail and I are loving parents there are still some things we can't do. *sits and watches his kits* -Featherwing

Did you ever run into them? -Wrenkit
Yes they came into the barn sometimes -Brownnut

But Mom said you left cause of a fire -Merrykit

Yes we did ultimately leave because of the fire but things weren't get in the neighborhood so we flees to the forest instead and met Scorchstar -Brownnut
That's how mommy met daddy? -Wrenkit
*purrs* yes that's how they met -Brownnut
I bet it was love at first sight. -wrenkit
I'm sure *chuckles* -Brownnut

I'm not sure that's a real thing Wrenkit -Merrykit
*looks at his sister* Then chemistry? Genuine connection? -Wrenkit

I'm still trying to decide on his character type, but I'm thinking quiet and insightful with a keen knowledge of love and connection, but clueless about himself.
Merrykit I've decided is kind and pragmatic. I want her to be the medicine cat apprentice. One I've always wanted to be medicine cat, two we should have one besides Yellowblaze which is inactive currently. So her character is intelligent and quick in learning and memorization but not strong in fighting

Mom said they were friends first *smiles* best friends they talked and comforted eachother then fell in love. So I guess there's a connection *purrs* -Merrykit

*nods* Makes sense. *looks at their uncle* Are you in love with anyone? -Wrenkit
I'm in love with your mother and Flaxenpaw and you kits as my family *smiles* -Brownnut
*smiles and rubs his head against his leg* You'll find someone. -Wrenkit
Thank you little newphew *smiles and stands* alright little ones as much as i love seeing you I have Warrior duties to attend to leaf bare is coming *licks each of their heads and walks over to Scorchstar* I think we need another hunting patrol might as well fatten up now before the prey starts to hibernate -Brownnut
I loved cow of the wild when it was going but now it's done and they never finished the story:(

•suckles at Sheepfluff stomach•
Smokekit

•sneaks up behind frecklekit and pounces on her tail•
Flintkit

Hmm I'd like to continue my walk!
Skyheart
Then let's keep going. *twines tails and keeps going* -Hushpool

*nods* Good idea. *gets up and stretches* I'll go. -Scorchstar

*squeaks in surprise then whips around and cuffs her brother's ears* -Frecklekit
You sure? You can be the kits more if you like, I could always take Tigerfang -Brownnut
*shakes his head* Tigerfang deserves a break. I'll give these little rascals a break from dear old dad. *purrs and licks their heads* Plus I'd like to do something for the clan. *heads for the entrance* -Scorchstar