Stormclan Members of StormClan: Temporary Forum?

TeamPeeta649 posted on Oct 20, 2016 at 04:16PM
This forum was created because Tanglebelly, Bluefire7777 and myself have been the only ones around for a little while now and we wanted a way to edit the forum and have someone in command. We can always go back to KatieK102's forum if she returns, but for now this is the working forum.
Also, I'd like to start listing mates along with descriptions, so if I've missed a pairing please let me know.

Leader
Falconstar (KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes (Apprentice: Bloodpaw)

Deputy
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes (Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cat
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (Apprentice: Thunderpaw)
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender, pretty gray tabby she-cat with with one white paw, tail tip and stormy blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes {looks more like a she-cat} (Mate: Crowtail)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing) (Apprentice: Amberpaw)
Ivyfrost (KatieK102) a pale grey she-cat with wide green eyes and white paws (Apprentice: Foxpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes (Mate: Frecklenose)
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes (Mate: Flaxenrose)
Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices
Foxpaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes
Amberpaw (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, amber eyes
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Thunderpaw (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits
Frecklenose's Litter
Blackkit (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Swampkit (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Sunflowerkit (smartone123) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Hushpool's Litter
Buckkit (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerkit (Bluefire7777) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Pantherkit (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes
Featherwing's Litter
Driftkit (Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudkit (Bluefire7777) - fluffy pure white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Briarkit (TeamPeeta649) - fluffy white she-cat with grey and black paws and green eyes
Pebblekit (TeamPeeta649) - small tan and white tom with blue eyes
Raindapple's litter
Flamekit (smartone123) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (Bluefire7777) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders
Streamripple (Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Sep 25, 2018 at 03:04AM

Stormclan 3244 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 3244

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
yea you two go ahead. *nods to them*
Crowtail

*lets out a small squeak and gets up* what are we going to play?
Smokekit

*lets out a snarl as he hits him and spits getting up and claws his cheek with his claws*
Skyheart
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
*wipes the blood off his cheek before pulling him down to the ground and scratching him all over* -Featherwing

Hide and seek! *gets up, bouncing excitedly* You can hide first! -Treekit
okay! close your eyes! *waits for him to close them*
Smokekit

*growls rolling him him and pins him down by the throat wincing from one of the cuts and pants*
skyheart
*squeezes his eyes shut* -Treekit

*bites down hard on his paw**reaches up a paw, smacking him repeatedly across the muzzle* -Featherwing
*dashes out of the den and looks around and sees the medicine den and dashes into him not really knowing what it was and hides himself in herbs*
Smokekit

*laughs spitting blood onto his face and starts to crack him repeatedly with his spare paw*
Skyheart
20! Ready or not here I come! *runs around the nursery looking for him* -Treekit

Mocking me again? *scratches one of his ears* -Featherwing
i just think its funny that we are in this situation again remember the first time you tried to fight me? *gives him a good smacks across the muzzle*
Skyheart

*sits underneath the herb pile*
Smokekit

*watches treekit* you two be careful though! *calls out*
Crowtail
We will dad. *heads out of the nursery* I'm gonna find you! -Treekit

*snarls* I won't give up that easily again! You're going to have to work me hard for me to tap out! *pins his legs down* -Featherwing
*holds in a laugh when he hears his brother*
Smokekit

I'm going to make you wish you didn't say that *hisses pushing him off and gets up*
Skyheart
*follows his scent to the medicine cat den and goes inside* I know you're in here. -Treekit

Bring it on. *crouches* -Featherwing
*grins and tackles him and starts beating him ruthlessly*
Skyheart

*presses closer to the ground*
Smokekit
*sniffs around, but loses his scent in the herbs**narrows his eyes and tries to spot him* -Treekit

*lets himself go limp after a while* Okay OKAY! Stop! -Featherwing
*holds his paw in the air about to strike again and looks down at his bloody face* Done? *says panting*
Skyheart

*holds his breath*
Smokekit
*pounces on the pile of herbs* Got you! -Treekit

*lays his head back and nods weakly* Done. You win. -Featherwing
*gives him one more hard smack across his face and watches the blood splatter and gets off him* called me fat..*grumbles and starts to lick the blood of his paw*
Skyheart

*yelps in surprise* how did you fine me!
Smokekit
I saw the herbs move. *chuckles a little and gets off him* -Treekit

*sits up slowly and cleans the blood off himself* You call me runt all the time. If I'm a runt then you're fat. -Featherwing
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I'm well muscled you runt! *growls* if you want i can smack that mouth off you again *narrows his eyes as he cleaned his claws*
Skyheart

*giggles and gets up* they smelled nice so i hid in them.
Smokekit
Good thinking! I lost your scent in here! -Treekit

And I'm not a runt. But I'd prefer if you didn't. *shakes the blood and dirt out of his fur* -Featherwing
what ever you say! *gives him a good look* got all that nice muscle now have you had time to show off to your mate?
Skyheart

*nods happily and puffs his chest out wanting to make his brother proud*
Smokekit
*smiles and nudges him* All right! Now it's my turn! I may not find as good of a spot as you did, but don't laugh if my spot sucks. *chuckles* -Treekit

*rolls his eyes slightly* Not yet. In case you haven't noticed Crowtail and I have been parenting full time. But I asked him to take a walk with me tomorrow. *washes his fur* -Featherwing
*chuckles and closes his eyes* no promises!
Smokekit

are you going to mount him like a rabbit? or is he going to breed you like a queen? *snickers*
Skyheart
To twenty remember! *dashes out, the scent of herbs clinging to him* -Treekit

*glares at him* Oh wouldn't you like to know. *grabs some cobwebs and puts them on his cut cheek, wincing when he made contact with the open wound* At least we have options. The only time you get to dominate Hushpool is when you two mate, right? -Featherwing
*twitches his ears getting a bit angry and pins him down quickly by the neck* i can do my mate when ever i feel like it! *hisses into his face*
Skyheart

*nods* okay! *starts to count*
Smokekit
*sides in a small opening between brambles that surrounded the nursery entrance* -Treekit

*growls and claws at his paw* Get your temper under control and get off me, Skyheart! *squirms under him* -Featherwing
my temper isn't an issue! *hisses* you running your mouth is whats going to make me lose it! *puts pressure on his neck* i dont think you understand i can stop training you anytime i want!
Skyheart

20! here i come! *opens his eyes and pads out of the den and looks around*
Smokekit
*crouches down behind the brambles and waits* -Treekit

*stops struggling and huffs laboredly* I'm sorry...You k-know I need this training...*tugs his paw lightly* -Featherwing
*growls putting more pressure on his throat choking him* lets just make this your punishment then *narrows his eyes* dont try to fight it.
Skyheart

*sniffs around padding towards the warriors den* are you over here!? *calls out*
Smokekit
*chuckles under his breath then goes silent* -Treekit

*pads out of the warriors den and smiles* Hey there little nephew. What are you up to? -Blackpelt

*shakes his head slightly* Anything but this...Please! -Featherwing
*jumps in surprise* i-i was looking for Treekit we are playing hide and seek!
Smokekit

begging now? *laughs applying more pressure* dont worry soon you will run out of oxygen and slowly start to drift off..*grins* Hushpool like its when i play Rough.
Skyheart
Ohhhh. Well go find him. *purrs and nudges him lightly* -Blackpelt

*his face turns red at the cheeks while paling out everywhere else**remembering how Crowtail liked to do this too in the moment made him feel incredibly embarrassed* Please...stop...-Featherwing
*laughs* begging doesnt work on me Fluffy! whats wrong why the red cheeks? *puts more pressure*
Skyheart

I'm trying...but I'm not good at scenting..*says quietly*
Smokekit
Want me to help? I have a hard time with tracking too. It's not my strong suit. -Blackpelt

B-Because! *his voice was coming out in squeaks due to all the pressure**his head was pounding and breathing was even more difficult* -Featherwing
*keeps his paw where it is* ah cant breathe i see
Skyheart

*nods* yea!
Smokekit
*smiles and sniffs around for Treekit* -Blackpelt

*glares at him slightly before his eyelids droop shut and his lungs struggle for air* -Featherwing
thats right go to sleep Featherwing *licks his cheek*
Skyheart

*follows him *
Smokekit
Were the two of you in the medicine cat den? -Blackpelt

*drops onto his side, his body limp but shaking as his lungs sucked in air* -Featherwing
*lifts his paw and watches him wanting to mount him but decides against it and lifts him onto his back and starts to carry him towards camp*
Skyheart

*nods* yea i was hiding there
Smokeki
*follows the strong scent of herbs over to the brambles and points with his tail* -Blackpelt

*moans in pain slightly at the shifting and bits on his scruff slightly* -Featherwing
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bluefire7777 said…
*pads outside seeing skyheart carry Featherwing dripping in blood* Oh my StarClan what happened to Featherwing! Did you guys get attacked?! -Sheepfluff
oh uh we fell down a hill *laughs a little and winces at his bite*
Skyheart

*wiggles his flanks and bounces where he pointed*
Smokekit
Mouse-dung you found me! *laughs under him* -Treekit

*clings to him, his wounds finally stopping bleeding* -Featherwing

*leaps and bats at Scorchstar with his paws* -Darkpaw

*whacks back at him, nodding slightly for Brownnut to attack* -Scorchstar
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bluefire7777 said…
Doesn't look like that looks like claw marks... *says not buying it at all* you should be careful anyway though leaf bare is coming and I'd hate for you two to be wasting all of Yellowblaze herbs on something stupid when the frosts have already set in.... Those herbs are really valuable and should only be used in emergencies not falling down hills...or perhaps your sadistic training Skyheart don't think I'm too dumb not to know about you're hardly subtle *narrows her eyes at him Featherwing was a new friend of hers and she didn't like the way Skyheart treated him* -Sheepfluff

Sorry Skyheart I was just thinking this the whole time they were fighting and it needed to be said lol
*laughs and rolls off him* i had to have Blackpelt help me to be honest..
Smokekit

*pads out of the Nursery to check on Treekit and Smokekit*
Crowtail

*rolls his eyes as he clings to him*
Skyheart

:(
Either way, I think I had a pretty good spot. *smiles and sits up* -Treekit

*purrs at them before turning to Crowtail* You and my brother are raising some fine boys. And that little angel Rainkit. -Blackpelt

*groans awake and blinks* Skyheart...Sheepfluff...what's going on? Is training over? -Featherwing
*purrs happily* thanks! I'm just glad we are parents! *pads over to them*
Crowtail

*nods* yea you did *cuffs him and crouches playfully knowing he was going to lose the play fight but liked to have fun*
Smokekit

*flicks his tail annoyed before dumbing him off his back* yes
Skyheart
*squeaks excitedly and pounces on him* -Treekit

And you're doing an amazing job. They're so loving with each other and well behaved. -Blackpelt

*gasps when his cut up body hits the ground* Dammit Skyheart you could have let me down gently! You didn't need to drop me! *gets up slowly* -Featherwing
what ever! I'm not your mother or lover so i dont have to treat you with any love! *huffs and stalks away to find his mate*
Skyheart

*rolls with him trying to pin him down*
Smokekit

*nods* thanks and i hope they are they are littermate!
Crowtail
*cuffs his ears playfully* -Treekit

Yea but we all know not all littermates get along so well. *jerks his head in Skyheart's direction slightly as he pads into camp* -Blackpelt

*sleeps in the warriors den* -Hushpool

*rolls his eyes then looks at Sheepfluff, most of the blood cleaned from his fur* Sorry about that. He can get a little carried away. -Featherwing
*pads into the warriors den and lays down in there nest*
Skyheart

*growls at him playfully ducking away from his bats*
Smokekit

*laughs* oh yea and i heard your conversation with tigerfang you know *says quietly and chuckles*
Crowtail
*bares his teeth playfully and pins him* -Treekit

*moves closer to him, her eyes still shut* How did it go? -Hushpool

*shrugs slightly and laughs a little* I wanted to joke around with him a bit. But...just in case situations were to change, not that I'm saying I want them to, but if things were to happen that Tigerfang found himself alone and with an open heart I wanted to plant the seed in his mind. I know Scorchstar has a family to look after, but he's one of my closest friends, so I just want him to be happy. I want him to get all the love he deserves. And by StarClan if anyone deserves it it's him! -Blackpelt