Stormclan Members of StormClan: Temporary Forum?

TeamPeeta649 posted on Oct 20, 2016 at 04:16PM
This forum was created because Tanglebelly, Bluefire7777 and myself have been the only ones around for a little while now and we wanted a way to edit the forum and have someone in command. We can always go back to KatieK102's forum if she returns, but for now this is the working forum.
Also, I'd like to start listing mates along with descriptions, so if I've missed a pairing please let me know.

Leader
Falconstar (KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes (Apprentice: Bloodpaw)

Deputy
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes (Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cat
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (Apprentice: Thunderpaw)
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender, pretty gray tabby she-cat with with one white paw, tail tip and stormy blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes {looks more like a she-cat} (Mate: Crowtail)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing) (Apprentice: Amberpaw)
Ivyfrost (KatieK102) a pale grey she-cat with wide green eyes and white paws (Apprentice: Foxpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes (Mate: Frecklenose)
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes (Mate: Flaxenrose)
Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices
Foxpaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes
Amberpaw (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, amber eyes
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Thunderpaw (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits
Frecklenose's Litter
Blackkit (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Swampkit (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Sunflowerkit (smartone123) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Hushpool's Litter
Buckkit (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerkit (Bluefire7777) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Pantherkit (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes
Featherwing's Litter
Driftkit (Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudkit (Bluefire7777) - fluffy pure white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Briarkit (TeamPeeta649) - fluffy white she-cat with grey and black paws and green eyes
Pebblekit (TeamPeeta649) - small tan and white tom with blue eyes
Raindapple's litter
Flamekit (smartone123) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (Bluefire7777) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders
Streamripple (Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Sep 25, 2018 at 03:04AM

Stormclan 3244 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1801-1850 of 3244

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
I know but we want to have fun with it don't we? •smirks and pads over to Treepaw• brother ey? Vemon being that tom over!
Stump

•whimpers in pain•
Smokepaw

•presses closer to his brother afraid•
Flintpaw
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
Right here. *pads over with Merrypaw* Ready to go girls? -Sweetpaw

*drags Smokepaw over to the others and drops him* A little gift from Taevy, boys. Send the message to your fathers that raising kits around their disgusting life style is the dumbest thing they could do. No wonder you're so useless. *kicks Smokepaw again* -Vemon

Leave my brother alone! -Treepaw

Shut up! *Pushes on his neck harder**looks at Wrenpaw and Flintpaw* At least your father got on the straight and narrow. Having kits with a she-cat and all. -Red
•lets out another whimper from the kick and opens his mouth• t-Treepaw...help..
Smokepaw

•laughs and grabs smokepaw by the head• Treepaw is it? Wanna see something cool?
Stump

•starts to shake not knowing how to respond•
Flintpaw
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Get off him!! *claws viciously at Red's legs* -Treepaw

*hisses and holds him down hard* Hurry up Stump! -Red

*pads over to Flintpaw and Wrenpaw* I suppose we can't just let you go scotch free. Your father may have fallen in line, but he still caused our great leader a deal of trouble during that escape. *smacks Wrenpaw hard across the face with his claws out then rips his claws across Flintpaw's shoulder* -Vemon
•huffs in annoyance• fine fine...•takes his claws and rips them up Snokepaws stomach gutting him and slices his throat as he screams and drops him and starts to stomp on his head• huh guess he was a screamer •says splattering blood around with each stomp•
Stump

•watches with wide eyes and holds in a yowl from the claws•
Flintpaw
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bluefire7777 said…
All five of us are here? *does a little role call count to herself* Me Freckle, Merry, Sweet, and Rain...think that's everybody don't wanna bother Chillpaw and Shiverpaw -Applepaw
Smokepaw! *Shoves Red with all his power then races over, slamming into Stump to knock him away from his brother* Smokepaw no! No no no no no! Smokepaw you'll be fine! I'm gonna take care of you! -Treepaw

Great StarClan...*murmurs as blood gushes out of his cheek* -Wrenpaw

*looks a little off put* Did you have to make it so messy? *flicks some blood off his pelt* -Red
Let's move our tails then! *races toward the entrance excitedly* -Frecklepaw

*laughs and follows* This should be interesting. -Sweetpaw
How did Taevys group get all this information about the kits when they have t even left camp much yet? There should be a spy in StormClan for the group that would be some drama
•huffs laughing and gets up and starts to pad off• you told me to hurry up now let's hurry up and get out of here and report back to taevy! •runs off through the bush•
Stump

•was twitching and makeung strange gurgling sounds•
Smokepaw

•takes a step and flinches• W-wrenpaw are you okay?
Flintpaw
The story is supposed to be that they're incredibly sneaky and incredibly knowledgeable about the territory so they know places to hide to pick up any information they can. But we could have a plant in the clan. Idk who it'd be but it's an idea.

*hurries after him* -remaining members of the group

*Tries to hold Smokepaw wound together, getting his paws covered in his brother's blood* Just focus on breathing Smokepaw! I promise I'll get you help. *starts trying to pick him up into his back, his pelt now soaked in blood* -Treepaw

*nods absently* Treepaw...I don't think he'll- -Wrenpaw

Don't say anything!! He's going to be fine!! I promised I'd keep him safe!! -Treepaw
*follow after Frecklepaw* -Rainpaw and Merrypaw

So where should we go Freckle? *says leading alongside her sister* -Applepaw
•looks at his brother then back at Treepaw• Treepaw...put him down..•says quietly•
Flintpaw

•goes limp his eyes dull•
Smokepaw

•yawns awake•
Skyheart
This way! *heads into the forest* Let's avoid the boys though. They'll probably think we followed them out here. *scents the air* -Frecklepaw
*sniffs the air as well* something doesn't seem right -Applepaw

I think I smell the boys...and a lot of blood *says worriedly* -Rainpaw
No! I'm getting him back to camp! He needs help now! *tires to ignore the limpness of his brother's body as he reaches his head back and nudges Smokepaw's muzzle with his* I'm going to get you back to camp and you'll be absolutely fine. I promise. But I need you to open your eyes so I know you're okay. *waits then noses him again* Open your eyes. Please Smokepaw...-Treepaw

*shakes his head slightly, trying to clear away the dizziness* -Wrenpaw

*snuggles against him* -Hushpool
Let's make sure everything is okay. *follows the scent* -Sweetpaw

*hurries after her* Flintpaw! Wrenpaw! -Frecklepaw
Treepaw! Smokepaw! *calls racing after the scent* -Rainpaw

This isn't good *her eyes cloud with worry as they draw closer* -Merrypaw
I'm sorry Treepaw...•says standing next to Wrenpaw making sure he was okay• but he...he isn't here anymore
Flintpaw

•purrs•
Skyheart

•stretches and yawns•
Crowtail
*rushes into the clearing and sees her brothers covered in blood she screams the loudest of all it could. E heard all through the territory* -Rainpaw

Great starClan *her eyes widen* -Merrypaw
Smokepaw...*whimpers then let's out an agonized wail* -Treepaw

*races through the bushes and instantly feels sick upon seeing Smokepaw* -Frecklepaw

*follows her* No....*eyes tear up at the sight of her friend's body* -Sweetpaw

*sits up, her eyes flicking slightly* -Hushpool

*yawns* Morning...-Featherwing

*sits outside his den watching camp* -Scorchstar
Oh morning •says twitching his ears•
Crowtail

•looks over at his sisters and rainpaw•
Flintpaw

You hear that to?
Skyheart
*rushes over to Smokepaw inspecting his body and she jumps on his chest trying to restart his heart as a last ditch effort but she knew he lost to much blood and after a few jumps she stepped back and shook her head* it's no use he lost too much blood...he's with StarClan now... *says her eyes glazing over and looks at Treepaw and Wrenpaw and Flintpaw* we need to get you all back to camp so I can patch your injuries -Merrypaw

*she rushes over to Treepaw and nuzzles him whimpering seeing him covered in Smokepaws blood* -Rainpaw

*helps Wrenpaw sit up more* come on we gotta get you back... -Applepaw
•nods looking over at Treepaw and the others• that could have been me or Wrenpaw..
Flintpaw
*walks over and looks at Flintpaws shoulder wound and gather some cobwebs and stuff his shoulder to prevent bleeding then goes over to Treepaw* Come on...lets get the warriors they'll help carry Smokepaw back -Merrypaw
*limps after his sister* it was horrible...
Flintpaw
Looks like it *helps hold him up as the make their way back to camp* -Applepaw

*nudges Wrenpaw and Frecklepaw along as well and looks at Rainpaw and Treepaw* let me dress your wounds back at camp Treepaw... -Merrypaw
*shakes his head* I won't leave him here. Im taking him back with us or I'm staying here with him. *picks him up onto his back again* -Treepaw

*moves to help him but stops when Treepaw shakes his head* -Wrenpaw

Let me do this....please..*starts carrying his brother's body* Let's go Rainpaw...-Treepaw

*nudges Wrenpaw* Come on. We need to get you back. -Frecklepaw

Good morning. -Featherwing

Faintly. -Hushpool
*nods just be careful I dont want you to rip open any of your wounds... -Merrypaw

I'll help.. *says helping stabilize Smokepaw on Treepaw's back* -Rainpaw
wanna go check it out? *gets up and shakes out his fur*
Skyheart

*nods to him looking a bit worried*
Crowtail

*starts to limp back*
Flintpaw
Let's go. *gets up and heads out of the den* -Hushpool

*follows her* -Featherwing

*helps Flintpaw* -Frecklepaw

*carries his brother, tears running down his face non stop* -Treepaw
*pads after them quickly*
Crowtail

*follows his mate yawning*
Skyheart

*leans on his sister for support*
Flintpaw

*pushes his way out of the tree line* -Treepaw

*races over when he sees them* Treepaw! Smokepaw! -Featherwing

*sees Smokepaw's stomach cut open and his head beaten in* Great StarClan....what kind of monsters would do this...-Hushpool

Other than your shoulder, you're all right aren't you? -Frecklepaw
*nods with out saying anything*
Flintpaw

*stops seeing his kits and eyes go wide*
Crowtail

*looks at the group of apprentices and flicks his tail*
Skyheart
*sets Smokepaw's body just inside camp and lays beside it* I'm so sorry....-Treepaw

*heads over to the medicine cat den* -Wrenpaw

What happened?! What happened to them?! -Featherwing

*hurries over* -Scorchstar
*pads over slowly to Treepaw* i-its okay..
Crowtail

*looks at Hushpool* you okay?
Skyheart

*looks at Wrenpaw and Treepaw* C-cats attacked us...
Flintpaw
I should have fought harder...I should have been able to protect him...-Treepaw

*nods weakly* -Hushpool

Did they say anything? They didn't hurt you more did they? -Featherwing

Are you all okay? *licks the boy's head worriedly* -Scorchstar
*nods* they said this was a punishment for something..Taevy? *looks up at them*
Flintpaw

*nods* okay..*looks at the apprentices then at Smokepaws Body* They really did that to a young cat huh.
Skyheart
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita forgetful said…
*looks up at dark mist* It's really exciting, I'm happy to be set... *looks over at the wounded cats in shock* -Roseleaf
*rushes over* Oh StarClan *rushes over and looks over Flintpaw and Wrenpaw* you both should go to the medicine den and get your wounds treated Merrypaw take your brothers -Sheepfluff

*looks at her brothers* come on I need to disinfect your wounds Treepaw too *looks up at Scorchstar and Featherwing* if you want you can come to ask more questions but I really should dress their wounds *says politely* -Merrypaw
How...How could something like this happen...-Darkmist

*nuzzles his face in his brother's fur* I want to stay with him...-Treepaw

*his face pales* Taevy...did this...*goes over to Smokepaw's body and lays beside it* I'm so sorry...my poor baby...-Featherwing

*a low growl rumbles in his throat* Tigerfang! I want two more patrols put out a day for at least the next moon! If anyone finds cats with the group's scent I want them eliminated immediately! -Scorchstar
*nods and slowly pads into the medicine cat den* He's really gone...-Wrenpaw
Treepaw I at least need to clean the blood off you... *looks at him softly* itll only take a few minutes give Rainpaw and your father's a chance to grieve then you can come back -Merrypaw

*looks at her brother* You should go I'll watch over him til you get back -Rainpaw
Well go if you need us Scorchstar *looks over at his saddened sister* no one hurts family and gets away with it -Brownnut
*nods hesitantly and gets to his paws, padding over to the den* -Treepaw

*nods* I'm going to take a patrol out right now to make sure they're off our territory. And if they aren't, they'll be taken out. -Scorchstar
*follow after him and looks over the three boys then grabs some wet moss and marigold and cobwebs and pads back over* Treepaw clean off your fur with the wet moss *cleans Wrenpaw's claw mark on his face gently then applies a good amount of marigold* If you don't want that to scare you'll have to come back every once in awhile so I can treat it *pads over to Flintpaw and cleans his shoulder* your shoulder wound is a bit deep might need more marigold poultice you'll have to be careful not to get it infected... -Merrypaw

Were ready whenever you are love *pads over to him* No one hurts my kits -Sheepfluff
*starts cleaning his brother's blood from his fur* -Treepaw

*nods* Will do. -Wrenpaw

Sheepfluff...These cats aren't any kind I would trust around she-cats. -Scorchstar
I'm a warrior not just a she-cat Scorchstar -Sheepfluff

Good my brother is too cute to have a big scar on his face *purrs and smiles a bit at him playfully* -Merrypaw
*nudges her playfully* I don't know about cute. *purrs* Thank you for taking care of us. -Wrenpaw

I know that. *nods slowly* Okay. Just please be careful. *turns* Anyone else want to come? -Scorchstar

I'm coming. *gets to his paws* -Featherwing

Featherwing I don't think that's a very good idea. -Scorchstar

They killed my son. I'm going. -Featherwing
Its my job and you guys are family, of course *smiles and makes more marigold poultice for Flintpaw's shoulder* Besides Yellowblaze says I need all the practice I can get just wish it were on better circumstances... -Merrypaw

*looks at her friend and brushes her tail on his flank comfortingly* well find them Featherwing -Sheepfluff