Stormclan Members of StormClan: Temporary Forum?

TeamPeeta649 posted on Oct 20, 2016 at 04:16PM
This forum was created because Tanglebelly, Bluefire7777 and myself have been the only ones around for a little while now and we wanted a way to edit the forum and have someone in command. We can always go back to KatieK102's forum if she returns, but for now this is the working forum.
Also, I'd like to start listing mates along with descriptions, so if I've missed a pairing please let me know.

Leader
Falconstar (KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes (Apprentice: Bloodpaw)

Deputy
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes (Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cat
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (Apprentice: Thunderpaw)
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender, pretty gray tabby she-cat with with one white paw, tail tip and stormy blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes {looks more like a she-cat} (Mate: Crowtail)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing) (Apprentice: Amberpaw)
Ivyfrost (KatieK102) a pale grey she-cat with wide green eyes and white paws (Apprentice: Foxpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes (Mate: Frecklenose)
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes (Mate: Flaxenrose)
Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices
Foxpaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes
Amberpaw (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, amber eyes
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Thunderpaw (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits
Frecklenose's Litter
Blackkit (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Swampkit (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Sunflowerkit (smartone123) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Hushpool's Litter
Buckkit (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerkit (Bluefire7777) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Pantherkit (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes
Featherwing's Litter
Driftkit (Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudkit (Bluefire7777) - fluffy pure white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Briarkit (TeamPeeta649) - fluffy white she-cat with grey and black paws and green eyes
Pebblekit (TeamPeeta649) - small tan and white tom with blue eyes
Raindapple's litter
Flamekit (smartone123) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (Bluefire7777) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders
Streamripple (Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Sep 25, 2018 at 03:04AM

Stormclan 3244 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 3244

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
*laughs softly* Not necessarily. I think it's just the hormones that had me saying that. -Hushpool

*mrows softly when he nips his neck and rubs against him* -Featherwing
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
I hope so •nudges her• I want a family just not soon
Skyheart

Now come on •gets up• time to head back
Crowtail
Me either. I still want to be able to keep up with my warrior duties. Well, after these kits get handed over to their parents. -Hushpool

You're such a tease! *gets up and shakes out his fur* It's rude. *nudges his shoulder playfully and starts heading back, the cobwebs around his paws getting soaked in fresh blood* -Featherwing
Me either. I still want to be able to keep up with my warrior duties. Well, after these kits get handed over to their parents. -Hushpool

You're such a tease! *gets up and shakes out his fur* It's rude. *nudges his shoulder playfully and starts heading back, the cobwebs around his paws getting soaked in fresh blood* -Featherwing
•purrs• yea if you don't everyone will think you are lazy!
Skyheart

•purrs and looks at his paws• your paws are bleeding.
Crowtail
Nuh uh! *cuffs him* -Hushpool

*looks at them and huffs* Better get the cobwebs changed. C'mon, love. *purrs and starts heading back* -Featherwing
what happened to your paws? *follows him*
Crowtail

*laughs* fine they will think you went soft and decided to take up life as a queen.
Skyheart
*glares at him* Let them say that to my face. -Hushpool

Climbing trees so much cut my pads open. -Featherwing
*nuzzles him* does it hurt?
Crowtail

*chuckles* whatcha going to do about it if they do?
Skyheart
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bluefire7777 said…
*pads over to Scorchgaze some time later that evening* Have you seen Sheepfluff? I haven't seen her since this morning *says a little worried* she usually isn't gone the whole day alone... -Brownnut
Let them know I'm just as fierce as ever. Not soft at all. -Hushpool

*shrugs* not really. -Featherwing

*looks concerned* Come with me then. We'll go look for her. *finds his deputy* Tigerfang watch the camp. Brownnut and I have to find Sheepfluff. -Scorchstar
*nods yawning* sure things!
Tigerfang

and how will you do that fight the whole clan?
Skyheart

sheesh its like Skyheart taught you to not feel pain *flicks his tail*
Crowtail
If I have to. *nudges his shoulder* -Hushpool

*purrs and laughs a little* No it's cause my paws are so numb I can't feel anything. -Featherwing
*laughs* that will be a show for me then
Skyheart

*licks his cheek* well thats not good you know
Crowtail
*purrs and nuzzles him* You would root for me wouldn't you? -Hushpool

I know. But I'm getting stronger. -Featherwing
of course i would i mean if my mate lost to a bunch off other she cats id have to rethink my life choices *purrs*
Skyheart

yes you are but getting hurt doesnt help you know
Crowtial
*glares at him* Not funny. -Hushpool

He pushes me. It's not like I can really do anything about it. I need to his training. -Featherwing
•touches his nose to hers• kidding dear!
Skyheart

I know...its just I want you to be safe about it at least..•looks about worried•
Crowtail
You better be. *purrs and rubs her muzzle against his* -Hushpool

*presses against him* I promise I will. -Featherwing
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I can't imagine where she would have gone she usually never disappears like this...you don't think anything happened to her do you? *for once in his life this big Brown tom sounded afraid even his voice quivered a bit Sheepfluff was his best friend and little sister he couldn't imagine losing her not after all that's happened to them* -Brownnut
*puts a tail on his shoulder and leads him out of camp* She probably just went out and got sidetracked. Or wondered out a little too far and got a little lost. *looks at him reassuringly, masking his own concern that his new close friend was missing* But I don't want you to worry. We're going to find her. *sniffs around for her scent* -Scorchstar
*sniffs for her as well as his eyes suddenly widen with a realization* I know where she might be... *his ears flatten in horror* -Brownnut
Let's go then. Lead the way. I'll be right beside you. -Scorchstar
*nods and races through the forest heading east towards the meadows* she went to the damn barn! *growls* I told her not to go back there! -Brownnut
*runs with him* I'm sure she's okay. And if....*shakes his head, not wanting to worry him anymore, and pushes himself harder, running faster**sniffs the air for her scent* -Scorchstar
If I'm not answering right away it's cause I'm driving, but I'm still here.
*reaches the end of the forest brush and moves into the meadows and pastures past StormClan territory into the farmland* it's too dangerous there... -Brownnut
We'll find her. I promise you. We WILL find her and she will be okay. *follows* -Scorchstar
*weaves through fences and herds of sheep and cows massive animals that stood high above the two toms* watch out that they don't step on you *calls as he pushes thowards what looked like a large red building half burnt in the roof and sides* -Brown
*follows close to his side* I know I'm leader and I'm supposed to be brave, but great StarClan I've never seen animals like this before. *watches the creatures with nervous eyes* -Scorchstar
They're only scary with size at least they don't try and eat you *says as he leaps through the last fence and races over towards the burnt barn* Sheep! *calls* -Brownnut
*puts his tail over his mouth* If, StarClan forbid, she is in some form of danger we need to go in quietly. *looks around and sees some stacks of hay built up on the side of the barn**pads over and hops on top of one* Surprisingly sturdy. Come on. This stuff goes up high enough we can leap into that opening. *points to a high window* -Scorchstar
I know we used to do this all the time this is my house *whisperd and leaps up into the high window and looks almost sadly into his half burnt old home* be careful where you step the wood isn't sturdy anymore... *looks down onto the floor and notices white fur at the bottom and an empty barn everywhere else* Down there I think I see Sheepfluff! -Brownnut
*watches* You go down. Check and see if it's her and if you can get her up here so we can get out. *looks around cautiously* I'll watch from up here just in case. If you need help with her I'll come down. -Scorchstar
*nods and runs back down going over to Sheepfluff she laid on the floor her once glowing white fur stained red* Sheep! *yells in horror as he goes to her nudging his sister softly* no...no...please don't be dead please...Scorchstar! She's hurt she needs help! -Brownnut
*hurries down to them and sniffs her**puts his tail on Brownnut's back* I know this is hard, but I need you to keep calm, alright? *looks down at her* Sheepfluff if you can hear us I need you to at least make a sound. C'mon. *moves his muzzle close to hers, hoping to feel her breathe stirring his whiskers**puts a paw to her chest, feeling for a pulse* -Scorchstar
*theres was still a pulse and a faint breath she was weak but alive she also smelled horridly of other cats probably gang cats that found her abused her and left her for dead* -Sheepfluff
She's still breathing. Brownnut, I'm going to need you to find me a couple things. Cobwebs...*lists off a few herbs that he knew were plentiful that would help her to gain a little strength and ease her pain**scans her, checking to see where her wounds may have been* If we can get these things she should be completely fine until Yellowblaze can help more. But if it comes to the worst...*looks between the brother and sister* I can give her one of my lives...I've only ever heard of something like it being done once before, but...I'm sure StarClan can guide me if it comes to it...-Scorchstar
*looks a little dubious at the last part but rushes off to find herbs* -Brownnut
*looks up* Yarrowleaf..please guide me through this...I'm no medicine cat..but I can't let her die. She and Brownnut mean too much to me as friends for this to happen..*looks back at Sheepfluff* You're going to be fine. -Scorchstar
*comes back with what he could find* not a lot of cobwebs since the fire *mutters* but this is what I could find -Brownnut
Any little bit helps. *takes the cobwebs and puts them where he could find injuries* Chew up those herbs. She can't chew them if she's not waking up. I'll get them down her throat after you've got them to basically mush. -Scorchstar
*nods and starts chewing as much as he can* -Brownnut
•nods• well get to the medicine den you oof •nudges him gently•
Crowtail

•nips her whisker and gets up• hmm I wonder why scorchstar ran out of camp
Skyheart
Is there a place nearby to get water? We should really get her clean. It'll help stop her from getting any infections. -Scorchstar

*purrs* I'm going I'm going. *heads into camp**flicks Crowtail's nose with his tail before heading into the medicine cat den* -Featherwing

*shrugs* He left with that new tom. -Hushpool
I'm there's the back pond and water troughs -Brownnut
Once you chew up those herbs put them her mouth and rub her throat to help her swallow it down. I'll be right back. *heads out of the barn to the pond**grabs a few chunks of moss, soaking them in water* -Scorchstar
*grins* you dont think that those two are you know *nudges her*
Skyheart

*purrs watching him before following after him*
Crowtail
*sits down and gets his paws rewrapped with herbs and cobwebs* -Featherwing

*laughs* No way. Scorchstar is waaaaaay too uptight to make a move like that. -Hushpool
*watches him fondly*
Crowtail

Really and how do you know that? *chuckles*
Skyheart