Stormclan Members of StormClan: Temporary Forum?

TeamPeeta649 posted on Oct 20, 2016 at 04:16PM
This forum was created because Tanglebelly, Bluefire7777 and myself have been the only ones around for a little while now and we wanted a way to edit the forum and have someone in command. We can always go back to KatieK102's forum if she returns, but for now this is the working forum.
Also, I'd like to start listing mates along with descriptions, so if I've missed a pairing please let me know.

Leader
Falconstar (KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes (Apprentice: Bloodpaw)

Deputy
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes (Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cat
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (Apprentice: Thunderpaw)
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender, pretty gray tabby she-cat with with one white paw, tail tip and stormy blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes {looks more like a she-cat} (Mate: Crowtail)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing) (Apprentice: Amberpaw)
Ivyfrost (KatieK102) a pale grey she-cat with wide green eyes and white paws (Apprentice: Foxpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes (Mate: Frecklenose)
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes (Mate: Flaxenrose)
Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices
Foxpaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes
Amberpaw (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, amber eyes
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Thunderpaw (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits
Frecklenose's Litter
Blackkit (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Swampkit (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Sunflowerkit (smartone123) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Hushpool's Litter
Buckkit (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerkit (Bluefire7777) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Pantherkit (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes
Featherwing's Litter
Driftkit (Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudkit (Bluefire7777) - fluffy pure white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Briarkit (TeamPeeta649) - fluffy white she-cat with grey and black paws and green eyes
Pebblekit (TeamPeeta649) - small tan and white tom with blue eyes
Raindapple's litter
Flamekit (smartone123) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (Bluefire7777) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders
Streamripple (Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Sep 25, 2018 at 03:04AM

Stormclan 3244 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2001-2050 of 3244

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
*sets his catches on the pile* Just remember to stay alert out of camp. *heads over to the warriors den* -Blackpelt

Will do. -Frecklepaw

*pushes the dirt back into his grave* -Featherwing
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
*finiishes pushing the the dirt into the graves and sighs* there...
Crowtail

*nods and starts to pad off*
Sunheart
Treepaw, Rainpaw why don't you get some rest. -Featherwing

*puts his tail around his sister and leads her to the apprentice den*-Treepaw
*looks at the fresh kill pile and starts to pad back over forgetting he hasn't eaten yet*
Sunheart

*watches them go and looks at Featherwing*
Crowtail
I tried my best to keep it together for them...-Featherwing

*pads over to his brother* Hey, where have you been? -Darkmist
out on patrol with the other cats *grabs a sparrow* wanna share?
Sunheart

*nods* i know Featherwing..i know..*looks at the mound of dirt* its not fair..
Crowtail
He would have had such a beautiful life. *leans against him* -Featherwing

*nods* Yea. How did everything go? *sits beside him* -Darkmist

*pads into the apprentice den* Flintpaw? -Frecklepaw
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bluefire7777 said…
*suddenly the brush around camp rattled as a huge dark brown tom of a strange scent emerged as a smaller she-cat and an apprentice appeared behind him* I'm sorry to burst in so suddenly but I'm Bearstar of MoonClan and I am here to speak to your leader -Bearstar

*looks around curiously at the StormClan camp she's never seen so many cats at once* -Silverpaw

*pops her out from the apprentice den* Oh my StarClan everyone look MoonClan cats! -Applepaw
*follows after them* StormClan sure is a massive clan...*looks up at the high stone ceiling* -Robinwing

*pads slowly from the apprentices den* -Treepaw

*follows him* You didn't sleep at all did you? -Wrenpaw

*shakes his head* -Treepaw

*pads out of his den* Welcome. *moves to welcome the MoonClan cats**he was a large cat with a muscular build himself, but he was still a smaller breed than Bearstar* It's been a long time since I've seen MoonClan cats. -Scorchstar
Same for StormClan I see my apprentice is quite overwhelmed *chuckles looking over at Silverpaw* -Bearstar

*her ears flatten a bit in embarrassment as she continues to look around she was a pretty cat* -Silverpaw

They smell so weird and that Bearstar is huge *crinkles her nose* -Applepaw
Well they don't share the StormClan scent so of course they smell weird. -Frecklepaw

They aren't weird, just...different. -Sweetpaw

Well, we've got plenty of friendly apprentices. *waves his tail to the group of eight apprentices* I assume you came to talk about something Bearstar. Why don't you and your companion join me in my den. We can discuss. -Scorchstar

*pads over to Silverpaw* Hello. -Sweetpaw
*looks up tiredly* oh hey..
Flintpaw

*nods* all is good *looks over at the new group of cats*
Sunheart

*nods in agreement and looks over at the Moonclan cats*
Crowtail
Hello *look at her warriors leave and shuffles her paws awkwardly* I'm Silverpaw -Silverpaw

*rushes over* You smell like fish...do all MoonClan cats smell like you? -Applepaw

Yes...you know you all smell just as strange to me you smell like dead leaves... -Silverpaw

*pads over with Scorchstar* We've been patrolling our borders and have found a strong scent of rouge on your border as well as the GoldenClan border...I have reason to believe GoldenClan has been run out of their territory by rouges and that they are coming for us next -Bearstar
*waves his deputy over* It's worse than I could have imagined it would get...These cats are dangerous. Very dangerous. If you truly are concerned that they will move into your territory then I suggest we discuss an alliance. Yesterday...these cats murdered one of our apprentices. Cut his stomach and throat open then crushed his skull. -Scorchstar

Great StarClan...-Robinwing

*sits quietly and glances at her* -Treepaw

Dead leaves?! -Frecklepaw

Frecklepaw, hush. *nods to Silverpaw* It's nice to meet you. I'm Wrenpaw, these are my siblings: Applepaw, Flintpaw, Frecklepaw, Merrypaw and Sweetpaw. This is Rainpaw and Treepaw. -Wrenpaw
Big family *looks at all the cats* I only have one litter mate Boulderpaw then two older sisters they're warriors -Silverpaw

Oh StarClan...no wonder they chased GoldenClan off...and yes we wanted to discuss an alliance as well -Bearstar
*pads over to them nodding his head*
Tigerfang

*looks back at his brother* so you and Flaxen?
Sunheart

*nods to the Moonclan apprentice*
Flintpaw
*nods* Anything you need we're here to help. These cats need to be stopped, but going to battle in their territory is no way to go. I've been there. They know every path way and tree branch in their land. And they're starting to know ours it would seem. -Scorchstar

I still need to get Brownnut's blessing, but once I've spoken to him Flaxenrose and I will officially be mates. -Darkmist

But only the three of you came? -Frecklepaw
We didn't want to scare you *chuckles a bit* wandering into your camp with what seems like an army -Silverpaw
What do you propose we do then? -Bearstar
I know how they work. They move in stages. If you start smelling them around and in your territory then coke to me immediately. Even if you need to move your clan. We have plenty of room. -Scorchstar

Good point. -Sweetpaw

So what's your clan like? *speaks up a bit* -Treepaw
*laughs a bit* if only i could find a nice she cat like you did..but I'm sure you won't have a problem getting his blessings.
Sunheart

*looks at Sorchstar a bit surprised with the offer he gave them*
Tigerfang
*looks at his deputy* Taevy's group is relentless and extremely dangerous. I'm not wanting to take any chances. Safety is in numbers. If they are targeting our neighboring clans it won't be long before they come for us. I'm not willing to see my clan or any other go through his tortures. -Scorchstar

I hope I won't. He's double my size. *glances at his brother* Anyone you have your eye on? -Darkmist
Alright we havent scented them in ours yet though we have on yours -Bearstar

Oh its great were much smaller then you guys but were all a family we hunt and playfight and do normal clan stuff I guess *chuckles* what's yours like? -Silverpaw
*shakes his head* no. *says a little defeated* there really isn't anyone our age left you know
Sunheart

*nods* i know that Scorchstar..
Tigerfang
*nods to Bearstar* How would you like to keep in communication? -Scorchstar

Quiet...*pads over to the waterfall and watches out at his brother's grave* -Treepaw

*glances at Rainpaw* You okay? -Sweetpaw
I mean, it's not like anyone is that far from our age either. -Darkmist
oh and i suppose you ave an idea for for then?
Sunheart

*watches Treepaw worriedly*
Flintpaw

*sighs and yawns tiredly* we should get some sleep
Crowtail

*sits twitching his tail curious*
Tigerfang
*shrugs* Maybe so. But I won't say. -Darkmist

*nods* Come on. *walks with him to the warriors den and lays down* -Featherwing
Perhaps our border patrols can meet at certain time -Bearstar

I'm fine Treepaw is taking it harder I think... -Rainpaw

What happened? -Silverpaw
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita forgetful said…
*looks at the new cats with curiosity and pads up to Robinwing* Hi there -Roseleaf
well that very helpful you know *cuffs him over the head and lays his head down*
Sunheart

*follows after him tiredly and lays down besides him*
Crowtail

*yawns awake snuggling Hushppol*
Skyheart
*chuckles slightly* It's because I think you'll get angry with me. -Darkmist

*licks his cheek* I love you. -Featherwing

*licks his shoulders* You're finally awake. -Hushpool

*nods* That sounds like a good plan. How about every seven dawns? -Scorchstar

*turns to Roseleaf* Hello. I'm Robinwing. Warrior of MoonClan. -Robinwing

*looks at Silverpaw* Their brother was murdered yesterday. He and Treepaw were extremely close. -Wrenpaw
well I'm going to be angry with you either way *chuckles and takes a bite of the sparrow*
Sunheart

i love you too..*lays his head on his paws* They didn't have to do that to him...
Crowtail

what is that suppose to mean? *stretches*
Skyheart
I figured you weren't stormclan, I'm new to the clan but not so much I can't recognize a new face -Roseleaf
New to the clan? Oh right, StormClan is made up of a lot of non clan born cats. Well, how are you enjoying clan life so far? -Robinwing

*shakes his head* Of course. Well, for you I see two options: Roseleaf, though she is pretty mia most of the time and that's a lot like you, or I'd say Frecklepaw. She's not that much younger. -Darkmist

Their way is savage and brutal...*shakes his head and curls up closer to him* it's just so unfair. If they had approached warriors they would have gotten a fight. But they're cowards and attacked young apprentices...-Featherwing

You've been aslsep for a little while. *licks his forehead* How did you sleep? -Hushpool
Every three I think would be better -Bearstar

Oh how tragic I'm so sorry *flattens her ears and frowns a bit* the same cats are lurking around our borders as well that's why we're here really -Silverpaw
Like a kit •yawns again•
Skyheart

•chokes on his mouthful when he says the names• you were right
Sunheart

•nods• I just didn't expect this..and for Treepaw to see it all happen..
Crowtail
*nods* Every three dawns it is. -Scorchstar

Be careful then. They're incredibly dangerous. Treepaw, my brother and I saw it happen...they were merciless. -Wrenpaw

Thats good. -Hushpool

About? That you'd be mad at me? -Darkmist

I can't believe this would happen...I knew Taevy and his goons were cruel...but this is beyond. -Featherwing
well I'm not mad i just dont like my choices you gave me *sighs* why Frecklepaw out of all cats?
Sunheart

*closes his eyes* its not normal..
Crowtail

*stretches* what do you wanna do? *yawns*
Skyheart
I hope we get them before they attack my clan then... -Silverpaw

*nods* I suppose we are done here then -Bearstar
It's been great! I love not being on my own all the time -Roseleaf
Keep your clan safe, Bearstar. And yourself as well. -Scorchstar

*shakes his head* Not at all. -Featherwing

Anything you'd like. We could go hunting. -Hushpool

*shrugs slightly* Just a feeling. -Darkmist

That's good. And you certainly chose the right clan. -Robinwing

*nods* I hope that no one else has to get hurt. -Sweetpaw
You as well Scorchstar of StormClan I'm sorry it took bad circumstances to bring out Clans together -Bearstar

Me too...well I wish you all the best and it was nice to meet you all even if you think I smell like fish -Silverpaw
*closes his eyes to get some sleep*
Crowtail

*nods* sure though do you feel safe enough to go out?
Skyheart

*sighs* well i guess you are the love master with you having a mate and me not having one..ill give it a try...
Sunheart

*looks at Sorchstar* you arent seriously thinking of letting them stay here are you? Snow fall is coming soon and we dont know if we even have enough food for ourselves..
Tigerfang
Snowfall has just ended deputy *chuckles* but I understand your concern trust me if I can avoid staying in your clan I will MoonClan takes pride in being bale to defend our own borders. If I show up at your doorstep with my clan you know something is very wrong. With that I bid you farwell for now I look forward to discussing battle strategies with you Scorchstar in order to keep these rouges out of our forest -Bearstar
I think so, something about it feels like home -Roseleaf
Absolutely. Putting our clans together and mixing our fighting styles we'll really be able to put them through the ringer. -Scorchstar

It was nice meeting you, Roseleaf. *waves her tail in farewell before returning to Bearstar's side* -Robinwing

It was nice to meet you too. -Sweetpaw

*nods* I'm fine. -Hushpool

*chuckles* Love master hardly. You're my brother, I know you well, so I have a good idea of who'd be good for you. -Darkmist
I hope so *chuckles and with that he turns and heads out of camp* -Bearstar

*sees Bearstar leaving* Thys my cue to go maybe I'll see you guys later *she then rushes over to her leaders side padding with him out of camp* -Silverpaw
*looks up as she passes the entrance to camp* Bye, Silverpaw. -Treepaw
*stops for a moment she was a beautiful she-cat with a glossy pelt and her dark green eyes looking over him* Goodbye Treepaw it was nice meeting you im very sorry about your brother im sure he was a lovely cat *smiles a bit sweetly at him* -Silverpaw