Stormclan Members of StormClan: Temporary Forum?

TeamPeeta649 posted on Oct 20, 2016 at 04:16PM
This forum was created because Tanglebelly, Bluefire7777 and myself have been the only ones around for a little while now and we wanted a way to edit the forum and have someone in command. We can always go back to KatieK102's forum if she returns, but for now this is the working forum.
Also, I'd like to start listing mates along with descriptions, so if I've missed a pairing please let me know.

Leader
Falconstar (KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes (Apprentice: Bloodpaw)

Deputy
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes (Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cat
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (Apprentice: Thunderpaw)
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender, pretty gray tabby she-cat with with one white paw, tail tip and stormy blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes {looks more like a she-cat} (Mate: Crowtail)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing) (Apprentice: Amberpaw)
Ivyfrost (KatieK102) a pale grey she-cat with wide green eyes and white paws (Apprentice: Foxpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes (Mate: Frecklenose)
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes (Mate: Flaxenrose)
Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices
Foxpaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes
Amberpaw (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, amber eyes
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Thunderpaw (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits
Frecklenose's Litter
Blackkit (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Swampkit (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Sunflowerkit (smartone123) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Hushpool's Litter
Buckkit (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerkit (Bluefire7777) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Pantherkit (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes
Featherwing's Litter
Driftkit (Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudkit (Bluefire7777) - fluffy pure white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Briarkit (TeamPeeta649) - fluffy white she-cat with grey and black paws and green eyes
Pebblekit (TeamPeeta649) - small tan and white tom with blue eyes
Raindapple's litter
Flamekit (smartone123) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (Bluefire7777) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders
Streamripple (Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Sep 25, 2018 at 03:04AM

Stormclan 3244 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2201-2250 of 3244

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bluefire7777 said…
Has a mate, plus some cats still think hes a traitor I think hes a fine cat but hes not eligible -Merryberry
I wanna help out Tree...I'm young better to have kits when your young...I dont have any mates on the horizons *shrugs* -Raindapple
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TeamPeeta649 said…
*cuffs her lightly, playfully* Well obviously he's taken. But we're playing this game as if the toms were eligible. -Wrenflight

Raindapple that's not what I'm asking. Is this what you want to do? What you want? If they still had options and you didn't feel bad for your brother, would you want to do this? -Featherwing
If they had options Daddy they wouldnt need me its different than that -Raindapple

That kind of defeats the point of it though if your a straight she-cat trying to find a tom im sayng your options are limited around here no wonder Mistybreeze went out a found Redshadow -Merryberry
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tanglebelly said…
So when are we going to try this? *says curiously*
Flitnstripe

Trust me he is nothing like you. He is loving,caring and so handsome. *purrs*
Crowtail

And what is that suppose to mean?
Tigerfang

*laughs* Whats wrong Bloodpaw cant hold up a stud like me?
Tanglepaw
Okay fair point. I'm just having some fun teasing you a bit. It's part of my brotherly love to tease my siblings every now and then. *purrs* But okay okay, only single toms. Duskstorm? -Wrenflight

Honey I just want to make sure you're still thinking about yourself and the process. Would you be able to carry kits for two moons then give them up to your brother? Of course you'll be in their lives, but you won't be parenting them. -Featherwing

I'm not sure. We'll have to check with Rain. -Treetail

*snorts* Please, I'm the most loving and caring mate. And I'm the best looking around. Right, love? -Hushpool

When's the last time you asked him about his life or his feelings? When's the last time you advised him as a father, as a friend? Foxpaw is at an essential part of his life and all I see you doing is telling him no and scolding him. -Redshadow

You're using your size to crush me! -Bloodpaw
I think Mom is interested in him *purrs* Hes a decent cat though full of himself but a good cat too old for me though -Merryberry

I dont need to parent them daddy I wouldn't be their parent Id be their aunt and Im okay with that. Im not the kind of she-cat that needs to mother everything in sight. I dont think I'd wanna raise my own kits til I found the right tom anyway, and believe me Flintstripe isnt it. I dont know for sure if my feelings will change, but I just feel like I wouldnt want to mother kits without a loving mate beside me. I dont have that right now, and thats okay, but Treetail does and he cant have kits by himself. By carrying his kits for a few moons Id be giving him what I would want later down the road for myself...hes my brother and hes been through a lot if I can do this one thing for him that'll really make his life happy and make him feel like he has purpose then I will...its only a few moons for me its a lifetime for them daddy dont you think? -Raindapple
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
....Should I point out how odd it sounds that our sister and our mother are each going for one of a pair of brothers? *shrugs* As long as they're happy who really cares, right? Okay um...*thinks then blinks in surprise* Wow, you're right. I've never thought about how few single toms there are in this clan. Your next option would be Foxpaw. -Wrenflight

*smiles warmly and licks her head* How did your father and I ever manage to raise such a wise daughter? You're right, sweetie. I'll support you in this 100%. -Featherwing
Should we go ask her now? Where is she? *says getting up excitedly*
flintstripe

*scents the air smelling a robin and nods his head towards the tree for his mate* Show me that you are still the ace climber *grins*
Sunheart

Why would i have to ask those things all i ask of him is that he doesn't mess up and the reason im always scolding him is because he is doing the wrong things like talking to you.
Tigerfang

*looks her over and purrs* Ofcourse you are the best looking and most loving she cat in the clan. *nuzzles his mades cheek*
Skyheart

Nuh uh im using it to win the fight! *purrs getting off her* And i totally worked.
Tanglepaw
Woohoo *says sarcastically* Thank StarClan im basically a nun its cats like poor Raindapple you have to feel sorry for. All the toms end up screwing eachother in this clan *laughs a bit* -Merryberry

I cant lie and say im not a little worried I've never carried kits havent really thought about it much before this. Plus I like looking pretty Treetail is gonna be my slave for moons if I do this -Raindapple
Not all the toms. *nudges her lightly* That's not really my thing. -Wrenflight

*laughs* Sweetheart, you'll be beautiful when you're pregnant as well. -Featherwing

Slow down there big guy. Give her some time to talk things over with our parents. We'll talk to her in a bit. *licks his cheek* -Treetail

Watch and learn, handsome. *flicks him playfully with her tail before slowly scaling the tree* -Frecklenose

*scoffs* What a supportive father. *says sarcastically with a harsh edge* You only care that he listens to you. You don't actually care about him. *lashes his tail slightly* I'm going to continue to talk to Foxpaw because he desperately needs a male role model in his life. Someone he can count on. -Redshadow

*nuzzles him* Thank you, love. Sorry Crowtail. While Fluffy and I may be similar, I'm still the best. -Hushpool

*sighs* I need to hit my growth spurt soon. I keep losing. -Bloodpaw
I’ll be huge daddy! *laughs a bit* I’m gonna need you around to tell me I look fine -Raindapple

And that’s why you’re StormClans biggest bachelor don’t let it get to your head Wren *smiles teasing* -Merryberry
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
*snorts in amusement* Don't worry, I definitely won't let it go to my head. -Wrenflight

You know I will be. Always. -Featherwing
Really? Ive been hearing some whispers that you've been seen around with Shiverwind *raises eyebrow at him* -Merryberry

I know *nuzzles him* Lets go talk to Treetail you and me Daddy -Raindapple
Shiverwind and I are just friends. There have been a lot of whisperings going around though. -Wrenflight

*nods* Lead the way, sweetheart. -Featherwing
What about Raindapple then? Long time crush for you though shes pretty self serving so I can understand why youd get tired -Merryberry

*pads over to Treetail and Flintstripe* Talk it over boys? -Raindapple
Something about it just wasn't working. It seemed like the two of us were on different time and wave lengths. I felt too pushy with her too. We're better off as friends. -Wrenflight

*nods* You're still okay with doing it? -Treetail

*sits with them* -Featherwing
*purrs a bit embarrassed and looks over at Raindapple* We talked it over! *says quickly*
Flitnstripe

*watches her scale up the tree and purrs*
Sunheart

No you wont continue to talk to him because im his father and you aren't you are going to stay away from MY SON and have nothing to do with. *lashes his tail*
Tigerfang

*looks around for Bloodpaw and Tanglepaw*
Foxpaw

*rolls his eyes again* Thats just your personal opinion Hushpool. *licks the kits before glancing around for Featherwing* Where did that tom go anyways..
Crowtail

Maybe he ran away not being able to handle the new kittens.
Skyheart

*laughs* Im sure you will hit it soon enough. *nuzzles her shoulder playfully*
Tanglepaw
*stalks the bird slowly before pouncing and snapping it's neck with eases* Still got it, huh? -Frecklenose

You certainly don't act how a father should. You don't give him what he needs. Whether you like it or not I will continue to be there for Foxpaw. At the very least, until you decide to step up and do what's wrong for him. I have no obligation to follow your commands and quite frankly, neither does Foxpaw. Whether you're best friends or companions with the deputy or not, I have no incentive to listen to you. -Redshadow

With your daughter to talk outside because apparently Skyheart was bothering them. -Hushpool

I better. Now get your fluffy butt off me so we can head back. -Bloodpaw
*purrs sitting below* Yea you totally still have it little warrior now get that tush down here. *calls up to her*
Sunheart

I act how i think i should act to raise a kit. *growls* And if you continue on interacting wtih him we will have issues. *hisses at him before turning away* Just let this be a warning to you.
Tigerfang

*sighs* Not surprising that he bothered them. *lays his head down in the nest*
Crowtail

*gets off her* Okay okay! Sorry! *laughs* Do you think Hushpool kitted yet?
Tanglepaw
*picks up the bird and slowly makes her way down* -Frecklenose

You call clan cats hate me for my past, but you sure do threaten your own clanmates quite a lot. -Redshadow

*rolls her eyes* I'm sure he'll be back soon so don't get a knot in your tail. -Hushpool

Maybe! Let's hurry so we can see! *hurries back* -Bloodpaw
And? -Raindapple

That’s fair well sounds like you don’t ah e anyone of interest then -Merryberry
Yea....I'm just a bit weary now because...something did happen between me and Shiverwind. -Wrenflight

We'd really really appreciate it if you could do this for us. We'd be so grateful. -Treetail
*watches her climb down sitting in a sunny spot* Amazing love.
Sunheart

I dont think of you as a clan cat. *says walking away*
Tigerfang

Hey im not getting my tail in a knot! *says and looks over at her* I just want him to enjoy these little kits as much as me. *purrs*
Crowtail

*gets to his paws* Uh huh what ever you say. *licks his mates cheek* Im going to find a patrol to go on unless yoiu want me here.
Skyheart

*nods and starts to head back to camp*
Tanglepaw
So handsome, what now? -Frecklenose

Clearly. *grumbles**lashes his tail before padding over by the medicine cat den* -Redshadow

Go ahead love. -Hushpool

*rushes in and over to the nursery* Are the kits here?! -Bloodpaw

They sure are. Come see your siblings. -Hushpool

*pads in, looking at them curiously* Wow three this time! -Bloodpaw
Well we could share a meal wiht out little kits comming and nipping at it, *purrs*
Sunheart

*sees Bloodpaw rush in and follows after her*
Foxpaw

*watches them go before looking around for Darkmist*
Tanglepaw

*purrs padding out and past Bloodpaw* Dont be to rough with them yet Bloodpaw they are still tiny, *Calls out before he leaves*
Skyheart

*grips Bloodpaws muzzle with his tiny paws*
Buckkit
Oh like what?-Merryberry

Better be more than grateful if I’m going to do this I expected to be treated like a queen if I want squirrel or pheasant or even snake you better go off and find it I don’t care if there are none in the whole forest you better get it. I want my nest to be the softest they’re ever was I want to lie in a heap of the softest goose feathers so that when I become huge I can be comfortable I also want you at my beck and call. Whnt I want is what the kittens want and the pregnant queen is always right so I don’t want a peep of hesitation from the both of you do as I say and we’ll all be fine *her voice was stern Raindapple was her typical diva self but you could tell she cared for Treetail and sympathetized for him hence why she agreed to help* -Raindapple
True. *pads over and drops the robin at his paws* -Frecklenose

Dapplepaw have you seen your brother? -Darkmist

I won't dad. *laughs at the little kit* Hi there. -Bloodpaw

Well we had one occurrence where we kissed. -Wrenflight

*rolls his eyes in amusement* What else did I expect from my demanding sister? I'll do whatever you say. Whatever you want, whatever you need. Consider it done. -Treetail
*nuzzles her and pats a spot next to her* Come on lay down love.
Sunheart

*purrs before heading towards Scorchgaze*
Skyheart

*looks in after Bloodpaw* Are they born yet?
Foxpaw

*blinks in surprsie* Y-you really want all of these things? *looks at his mate* Thats alot..of demands what if we cant meet them?
Flitnstripe

*snuggles up next to him* -Frecklenose

*sits outside the medicine cat den* -Scorchgaze

Yea come look at them. -Bloodpaw

*nudges him reassuringly* Don't worry, I know how to handle my sister. *purrs* -Treetail
*purrs and nudges the robin to her* You get first bite for the kill.
Sunheart

*pads over to the deputy confidently* I wanna be on a patrol.
Skyheart

*pads in slowly looking down* They are so tiny! *purrs* Hushpool they are amazing!
Foxpaw

*pricks hsi claws into his sister snout*
Buckkit

*sighs in releif* Thanks starclan for that one.
Flintstripe
It’s a agreed then brother? *says with a small smile* And don’t worry Flint you’ll find I’m a very reasonable cat, I just like the best. Don’t worry Daddy will help too won’t you? *nudges Featherwing lovingly* I know you’ll be busy with your own kittens now, but you won’t ignore your favorite daughter right? *looks up at him with her big blue eyes the look she used to give him as a little kitten when she was asking for another goose feather she was hard to say no too and she knew Featherwing would spoil her* -Raindapple

Aw how romantic. I’m surprised Shiverwind was even emotionally unavailable she’s always been a bit of a loner that way only ever talked to her sister which I understand. Though Raindapple and her finally started getting along -Merryberry
I like Raindapple she’s more complex than I thought she’s a big daddy’s girl so she’s always been spoiled and is the biggest diva but since she got rejected by Wren finally and was held back with shiverwind she’s become more self aware and wiser. She’s still a bit of a brat and will mostly put on a big show to seem like one (sorry flint lol) but deep down she’s kind and would help her brother with whatever he needed and do what is needed to be done for the Clan despite her interest in the finer things
Things like that are kind of why I wanted Wren and Rain to not really work out because I think the whole situation really pushed and developed their characters more! Sometimes love happens too easily in the clans haha. So occurrences like Wren/Rain, Wren/Shiver, Falcon/Sweet, and this whole triangle with Fox/Blood/Tangle make it more complex.
Thank you. *digs in hungrily* I'm not pregnant anymore but my appetite hasn't really disappeared. -Frecklenose

*raises an eyebrow slightly* Already? Okay then. Take Redshadow and Strongbreeze. Just be careful. We've just had another badger encounter. -Scorchgaze

Thank you Foxpaw. I'm sure they'll grow fast just like you all have. -Hushpool

Not fast enough. *grumbles* Ouch! Careful, bud. -Bloodpaw

Well I'm not sure how romantic. It was more of a just....it's difficult to explain. We have sparring competitions from time to time and because I was winning she used it as a way to throw me off, but...we just sort of got caught up in it in the moment. -Wrenflight

Of course. I could never ignore my spoiled little girl. *purrs in amusement and licks her head* Once it's time I'll be sure to build you a nest with plenty of feathers. I've only been doing it since you were born so I feel like I've got it down to a science. *nudges her lightly* -Featherwing

See we'll be fine. *licks his mate's ear* There's three of us to handle her. And dad too, so four. *chuckles* -Treetail
Alright then. Thank you Daddy *licks his cheek* I'll let you go back to your new kittens with Dad tell him what weve decided -Raindapple

Wrenflight come in *calls as Dapplepaw Flaxenrose Darkmist and Sheepfluff leave the den* -Brownnut
I'll talk to you later, Merry. *hurries into the den* Are you all right? -Wrenflight

I'll be sure to let him know. And Treetail as soon as you're done here I expect you to come see your new siblings. *leaves for the nursery* -Featherwing

I will. Rain, thank you so much. -Treetail
Of course big brother *licks his cheek* Also do I get to name a kitten for my trouble? *teases with a light laugh* -Raindapple

Im alive *purrs a bit* -Brownnut
To be fair you always had a big appeitie. *purrs and takes a bite* But i will still love you even if you hog the meals.
Sunheart

*Wrinkles his nose* Cant you give me better warriors for the patrol? *huffs padding away towards Redshadow* Hey gay tom killer you are on my patrol go grab Strongbreeze.
Skyheart

*purrs* Yea im sure they will. *nudges Bloodpaw* You are growing you big kitten.
Foxpaw

*mewls at her and pulls his claws away and goes back to feeding*
Buckkit

*looks up seeing Featherwing* About time these little ones were getting restless.
Crowtail

*Laughs lightly and looks back at Raindapple* I don't think we would let you name all of them maybe one. *purrs then stop* With all these demands you aren't going to make demands....sexually from me are you?
Flintstripe
I think you just getting it up for me is enough of a demand dont you think Flint? *says with a small laugh* -Raindapple
*sighs in releif and nods* Yea...*looked a bit embarrassed though*
Flintstripe
Eh I don't know, I think we look similar enough. *teases his sister* -Treetail

*sighs and sits next to his nest* You had me about worried out of my mind. -Wrenflight

*rolls his eyes and heads into the warriors den* Strongbreeze, we're a part of a patrol. -Redshadow

Cause you like to eat the gross parts so I have the rest. -Frecklenose

I am not a kitten. *flicks him playfully with her tail* -Bloodpaw

*purrs and snuggles back into the nest with him and the kits* I had to tend to our big kittens. -Featherwing
Come on you didnt think about me before you reaized you wanted to think about my brother instead back in the day? You have to at least think im pretty *teases nudging him playfully* -Raindapple
*rolls his eyes* Stop trying to steal my mate! *nudges her playfully* You just don't like that someone finally thinks I'm the better looking sibling. *chuckles* -Treetail

*sighs and sits next to his nest* You had me about worried out of my mind. -Wrenflight
*Wrinkles his nose* I never had those thought about you when i was younger i was always into this stud. *ruffles his mates head*
Flitnstripe

*looks up at him and nods* Okay comming! *gets to his paws and pads over to him*
Strongbreeze

*Sits waiting his tail twitching*
Skyheart

Those are not gross they are splendidly amazing!
Sunheart

*laughs and starts to back out of the den* Ill be outside.
Foxpaw

Oh and what did the big kittens need? *purrs* And is Treetail stopping by later?
Crowtail
Don't take it personally, sis. She-cats definitely aren't his thing. *purrs softly* -Treetail

*pads back over to Skyheart* Let's go. -Redshadow

No way! -Frecklenose

He said he'll stop by soon. Raindapple is going to be a surrogate for Treetail and Flintstripe. -Featherwing
Better hope hes into she-cats enough make kits bro *raises an eyebrow at the two flicking her tail* -Raindapple
But ill try my best to get it up. *says amused* I mean it cant be that hard right?
Flintstripe

*gets to his paws and pads out* Follow me then.
Skyheart

*pads besides*
Strongbreeze

Oh come on you love the eyes! Just admit it to me!
Sunheart

*blinsk surprised* Wait what really!?
Crowtail
We'll see about that. -Treetail

What kind of patrol are we on? -Redshadow

Never! They're just strange! -Frecklenose

*nods* I had a conversation with her to make sure she's doing it for the right reasons. -Featherwing
*gives his mate another look* What do you mean by that it seriously cant be hard right?
Flintstripe

Border. *says dryly* The best patrol.
Skyheart

Those aren't that bad. *purrs*
Strongbreeze

*nips her ear* That is just mean! Cmon they are great juicy and delicate!
Sunheart

And is she doing it for the right reason? *says curiously*
Crowtail

*sits out side waiting for Bloodpaw*
Foxpaw