Stormclan Snakefang, Cinderwind, & Goldenshine are now warriors in the sight of StarClan!

Moonstorm100 posted on Aug 02, 2010 at 01:48AM
"Cinderpaw, Snakepaw, and Goldenpaw do you three promise to uphold the warrior code, to protect and defend this clan even at the cost of your lives?" Stormstar asked.
"We do!" Replied all three apprentaces.
"Then by the power vested in me, gven by StarClan, I give you your warrior names! Cinderpaw will now be known as Cinderwind, while Snakepaw will forever be called Snakefang and Goldenpaw will be recieved as Goldenshine! StarClan welcomes you three as full warriors of StormClan!

Stormclan 101 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 101

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Moonstorm100 said…
angelic
Cinderwind! Snakefang! Goldenshine! Cinderwind! Snakefang! Goldenshine! Cinderwind! Snakefang! Goldenshine! ~Stormstar
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DuskCrow100 said…
big smile
Cinderwind! Snakefang! Goldenshine! Cinderwind! Snakefang! Goldenshine! congrates! ~Oddpaw
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SoyalaLeisu said…
big smile
*presses against Cinderwind* Cinderwind! Snakefang! Goldenshine! ~Briarkit~

*purrs* ~Daisyflower~
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita -Foxfang- said…
big smile
Cinderwind! Snakefang! Goldenshine! Cinderwind! Snakefang! Goldenshine! -Flightkit
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Cinderstar said…
*smiles thxs stormstar* licks her shoulder then walks over to her brother* congrats snakefang i hope dustbreak would be proud....
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bluefire7777 said…
cinderwind snakefang goldshine! -Maplekit and Daykit

congrats -Sweetpetal
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Pennypatch321 said…
big smile
Cinderwind! Snakefang! Goldenshine! Congrats guys!!
~Sandpelt

*looks up at three new warriors, eyes wide*
~Brindlekit
big smile
*maplekit pounces on brindlekit* who r u i havent seen u around im maplekit
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita -Foxfang- said…
nice ta meetcha Brindlekit! -Flightkit
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DuskCrow100 said…
dont waste your time Brindlekit shes a stick in the mud and shes g an attitude problem ~Oddpaw
angry
wht dd u say bout me im rite here why dont u say it to my face! and remeber this oddPAW! ur only a moon older than me remember just cause u were made an apprentice early doesnt mean ur in charge or better than me so shut up!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita arcaninegal123 said…
Gratz
big smile
*purrs and leaps on Maplekit* I'm Briarkit! ~Briarkit~

Careful now, hon, ~Daisyflower~
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TalaLeisu said…
smile
*purrs* Congrats you guys. *looks at Lionpaw* There are some other apprentices in this Clan who really deserve it. ~Dogtail~
he will dont wrry -Sweetpetal
laugh
*nods and purrs* He's gonna be MY mentor, I just know it! ~Briarkit~

*smiles* You have a long way to go yet. ~Daisyflower~

btw, my icon is now Daisyflower when she was a warrior. ~Soyala~
cool -Bluefire

nvr now hes taught u some stuff brairkit -Daypaw

yea i was there -Maplekit
big smile
*wiggles hiny and unsheathes claws* He's no the only one! Who wants to play!? ~Briarkit~
me! takles brairkit i love to play! i hope oddpaw doesnt ruin it *growls* -maplekit
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
smile
*rolls and pins Maplekit down* ~Briarkit~
rears her hind legs and pushes brairkit away
smirk
*rolls and lands on her feet, ready to pounce again* Not good enough, Maplekit! *sneers playfully* ~Briarkit~
mischievous
*stands up and pepares for a dodge* compared to ur mediocer skills!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ferretandsilt said…
wink
*runs and leaps on Maplekit* My sister is NOT mediocre! ~Molekit

*watches* ~Skykit
*bucks her back legs and sends him flying off* yea she is and so r u! -maplekit
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita flowergirl19 said…
tongue
*shakes head* u hve no clue. honeykit
surprise
*leaps onto Maplekit and claws at her fur* You don't know anything compared to this! *knocks Maplekit down and slams her hard into the ground* ~Briarkit~

*stands* Oh StarClan! Briarkit! What are you DOING to her? ~Daisyflower~

*bares teeth and ignores Daisyflower* *rolls over and throws Maplekit away* *jumps to feet and glares at her* See?! *pants in excitement* ~Briarkit~
*springs up and leaps onto brairkit* u want to play hard play lets play *twist her back fur with her claws* -Maplekit
surprise
*rolls and pins Maplekit down then leaps up and stands calmly, not even out of breath* Yeah, but you're bleeding. Oh no! You're bleeding! Pinegrowth! I must have clawed her! ~Briarkit~

*smells blood and sighs* Briarkit...~Daisyflower~
*runs over to kits fighting* You two need to stop! *picks up Briarkit and puts her down, herself standing between the two kits* It's just a game. It doesn't matter if you win or not! This is all just for fun! Just wait until you are in a real battle. That's when you can hurt the other cat! *says sternly*
~Sandpelt

*looks at all of the commotion exprexionless*
~Brindlekit
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
angry
*draws ears back and hisses* I didn't mean to! ~Briarkit~
sad
*sighs* I know. But just don't let ambition get to you. *mutters to self* Not like Fernsniffer. *thinks of Lichenpaw, then turns and walks away, head down*
~Sandpelt
surprise
*runs up to Briarkit, eyes wide* You fought like a warrior! Where'd you learn to fight like that? Can you teach me?
~Brindlekit
*bleeds on the floot then growls* u monster ur not a warrior ur a monster *faints* -maplekit
*runs over to Maplekit, and picks her up, carrying her to the Medicine den*
~Sandpelt
surprise
*stares with wide eyes* It was an accident! I didn't do it on purpose! StarClan help me! *shakes in desperate fear* ~Briarkit~
meh
*pricks ears* StarClan's not going to change the past for you, Briarkit. You have to learn how to control your strength. ~Daisyflower~
angry
*stare wth wid eyes* how culd u, briarkit? honeykit

*grols and jmps foward to protect kit* leave briarkit alone! its not her fault! dappleberry
hmmm
*growls at Dappleberry* Well that KIT could have killed Maplekit! But I'm curious...*turns to Briarkit* Where did you learn those battle moves, Briarkit? Those are only taught the the most advanced warriors and apprentices. Not many cats know them all. ~Dogtail~
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ferretandsilt said…
worried
*stares expectantly at Briarkit* ~Steamfur

*glares at Dogtail* Don't be too harsh on her! For all we know Briarkit accidently unsheathed her claws once and snagged poor Maplekit in the shoulder! Maybe she's just playing rough from too much training with Lionpaw. *turns to Briarkit* That's enough of that kind of stuff, you hear? ~Shrewclaw
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Edwin3 said…
*nods* Yes. Listen to Shrewclaw, Briarkit. That kind of fighting is not permitted. ~Swiftbreeze

(*smiles viscously, unnoticed* ~Fernsniffer)
sad
*dips head* Yes, Swiftbreeze and Shrewclaw. ~Briarkit~
*nods* u b good now, briarkit, nd no atacking ur clanmates! now off to nap wth u! dappleberry

*grols* shes no sister of mine! honeykit
angry
Good, Honeykit, because you're not a sister of mine either with THAT attitude! ~Briarkit~

CHILDREN! We cannot have that attitude of hate and vengeance clogging up StormClan ANYMORE! You hear me? We are ALL family, so we should act like it! I'm going to be an elder here and try to help you out. Honeykit, you don't like that you're sister is strong, and a better fighter than you, correct? ~Daisyflower~
sad
no! i dont like her actin like shes a warrior already. wut bout kit life? nd aprenticeship? shes not livin a full life ntil she experisnce stuff, rite? honeykit
wink
*nods* I get it. But shouldn't that be up to Briarkit? ~Daisyflower~
sad
*dips head* yea i guess honeykit
wink
Well, you are almost apprentices. It doesn't hurt to act like it when you are only a moon away.
~Sandpelt
wink
*shakes head* Honeykit, I know you're looking out for your sister, but you have to think about what's best. She's doing her path, her thing, and you're doing yours. Just because they're different doesn't mean anything. *turns to Briarkit blindly* You too, Briarkit. You don't have to be mean, or spiteful to Honeykit just because she's...easier to handle...~Daisyflower~

*dips head* Yes, Daisyflower. ~Briarkit~
hmmm
*shakes head* but WHERE did she learn them? I'm pretty sure Lionpaw doesn't know them. ~Dogtail~