Stormclan "An Important StormClan meeting!" (Announced kwa Stormstar)

Moonstorm100 posted on Jan 03, 2011 at 12:04AM
I have come to the decision to re-create the StormClan list! I have decided this because alot of the cats on the list have either abandon the clan or arent loyal and never comment. The new StormClan lists location will NOT change. It will as always has been, be titled "Calling all clan members" forum. Another thing i wanted to announce is that a new rule was recently added in the "Rules of StormClan" forum. Its rule #6, this rule states that people can only play 3 charactors at the most in StormClan. This has been decided for several reasons. One is that people dont interact with eacbother, just keep to themselves and there charactor gang. That needs to stop, for we are a clan and without our close bonds, nothing would be the same. Another reason is that with everyone playing so many charactors StormClan gets overpopulated and apprentaces have to wait twice as long to become warriors as they deserve. I apoliize to them for that, no apprentace should have to suffer like that. When I make the new lsit, all the present apprentaces that are still around and loyal will start out as new warriors, as a reward for their commitement and patience, while all the kits will become apprentaces as their reward for being so tolerant. Therefor from now on, i will only allow people to play 3 charactors per account. If they are not happy about this, then they can either make another account and manage both, or deal with it. I have also been thinking since the list will be completely renewed, whether to change the deputy n third in command but n the end, decided that they are both loyal clanmates therefor will keep there former positions as my debth. If you have any arguments or are not happy with the decisions comment about it and i will reply as soon as i can.
 I have come to the decision to re-create the StormClan list! I have decided this because alot of the
last edited on Jan 04, 2011 at 08:50PM

Stormclan 109 majibu

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...