Super Mario Bros The new Super Mario movie

Fefe92 posted on Mar 03, 2011 at 04:11PM
Guys, brace yourselves:It Could be a new movie of Mario and the inseparable Luigi. And this time, in 3D.
The 1993 film, with actors in the flesh, it wasn't very successful,because of a little abstruse use of characters (Daisy was a researcher and was the lookalike of another woman who died time before, Bowser, who in the film was named Koopa, was a dodgy man with two henchmen nephews, Iggy and Larry, who in the video game and cartoon were two of his children.);and because it is a little difficult to replicate the features of these great characters in real semblance, partly because the Mario's world is full of fantasy creatures, and reproduce them in human key means to denature it, let's face clearly.
For this reason Nintendo is still hesitant to do that. At least,she left open a crack.
During the interview, the Nintendo representatives said that they'll make another Mario movie, only if they are sure of its upward on the public, because, as they specified:"Mario and Luigi: we created them, they are like our children and we have the utmost care for 'em. "
There only remains to hope this little hope of watching again the 2 mustachioed plumbers on the big screen take root.
And you? What do you think? Do you want the return of Mario & Co. on the screen? Let an opinion! ! -)
 Guys, brace yourselves:It Could be a new movie of Mario and the inseparable Luigi. And this time, in

Super Mario Bros 7 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita co0ol_boy said…
big smile
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
its graet i love the mario bros
tnx
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Fefe92 said…
mischievous
Me too...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita co0ol_boy said…
coool and tnx again
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Animeboy296 said…
tongue
I hope there will be a other Super Mario movie. Mario is the best
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita EclecticFan78 said…
I remembered when the original movie came out and I thought it was a good interpetation of the material, granted it could have been more faithful to the game, but I still thought it was a fun flick. But I would like to see them do another movie with a bigger fantasy element.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita madscientist117 said…
I wander when they're making the new one.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lavalord2012 said…
cool
hey mad sientest dude do u have any club nintendo codes because if u do i will trade u a itunes gift card i only need three if u anserw yes e-mail me them and ill e-mail e-mail me at Johnpattysmithtn@aol.com