Supernatural If wewe were to make an appearance on Supernatural,what role would wewe prefer?

toti8 posted on Mar 04, 2009 at 01:56PM
What role would you want to play in Supernatural (apart from being the brothers' love interest!!!!!)?

Supernatural 24 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita toti8 said…
smile
I would like to play a victim that the brothers try to help from some kind of supernatural activity.How nice would it be to have the brothers protecting you!!!I was also thinking about playing a demon but I think that I would suck big time because I have a baby face!That's why my second choice would be to play an angel.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita linalin said…
I would like to be a badass hunter from the Bahamas, with a thing for 80's pop music, and I'd love to get on Uriel's nerves with it, and walk around with a t-shirt saying: "Hey Flanders!"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita salemslot said…
mischievous
Definitely a sadistic demon like Alastair.Give the brothers a run for it before the final confrontation with Castiel who would kick my sorry ass back to Hell.
hey Toti8, can we be totally selfish and add more roles?
I do not mind adding more roleplay with the boys and co, eheh- *another pervy laugh*
wink
Of course you can,linalin!Be my guest!Let your imagination go wild.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Kaity15 said…
big smile
I'd be a young chick that has awesome powers and helps the boys lol
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Dean-girlx said…
mischievous
dude! i'd totally play Dean's love interest/badass female hunter! =P mwuhahaha!! ;]
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita clodaghs said…
A Demon or female hunter
I'd like to play a Lebian Vampire.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita CanadianLady03 said…
I would like to the Mother of a boy or girl they hung around when they were younger and I would have babysat them. They come to find me because my son/daughter turned evil and is out to kill me, so they try to protect me but in the end I eventually die.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KryptoPal said…
yellow eyed demon - or possessed by the yellow eyed demon - though the thought of playing an angel sounds cool to.
Hoodoo Priestess, then put a spell on the boys... haven't figured out what the spell would be, though.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita estercarvalho said…
Huumm..
I would be Bobby's niece , that sold my soul to Lilith to save Sammy , when Dean died ( I've been watching they since Dean sold his soul, the angels ask it to never show up until was the right moment ), and I came back from hell just like Dean, and I would help the boys to find a way to kill Lilith ..

hahahah

Going Nuts ! hahaha
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 67impala said…
cool
I could get into being a psychic, like Pamela (although I would prefer NOT to die), someone they could call upon, who's well-informed about what is going on in the hunting world, and work some cases personally with them...I kinda sound like Bobby, huh? lol!...Of course, I would need rescuing myself occasionally...and I'd get the continuing role!

...mmmmm....fantasy SO works for me.... ;)
Stripper- Candy Floss!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Simpgirl87 said…
angelic
I would be either an angel, possibly anna re-incarnation, or eles someone who needs saving, but while helping the boys with the case, sam starts to like my bravery, and he begins to fall for me (a lot like my namessake from the show, Sarah)
I love your choices guys!Especially yours linalin are very imaginative!!Let me see.....how about about a girl that screws up and breaks a seal by mistake!The boys would be pissed off and she would try to help them avoid breaking the next seal.
haha, thanks Toti8, I have fun with these!
I would like to play a volleyball player and happen to hear Dean call me, "The world's shortest v-ball player.. What has this world become", then of course I'd whoop his ass.
I'd want to be their boss in the upcoming episode. And maybe get sued for sexual harrassment.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Rosegirl94 said…
I don´t care which appearance it would be (whether a victim or a murder), but anyway it must be a role which have a conversation and a kiss with Dean... But i guess it would be funny, too to play a revengeful ghost or something like this.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita boggrat said…
cool
A relative of the boys or some one who could stick around a bit cos id want to stay on spn 4evr, maybe a lunatic or a demon...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita babyd21 said…
an old friend that ends up savin their buts...and ends up havin to stay in the long run cause they need my help...and as time went on i'd end up with dean. (a girl can dream can't she?) lol
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita marglo said…
sams love intrest.... hehe
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita shomill said…
Well, if you won't let me be Sam's love... lol
I guess I'd wanna be a victim of a ghost or a demon, and they'd have to come save me. That'd be cool.