Supernatural BAD NEWS FOR THE SN mashabiki !

estercarvalho posted on May 07, 2009 at 11:52PM
Jared gave an interview and told some spoilers from Supernatural.
In another interview to Movie Web site, Jared said that Eric Kripke has an idea about how will be the end of season 4.
But, if SN continue , he'll change a lit bit , to get some sense...
And now a good and bad news:
The Good one ... if SN have a season 5, this season will be the revelation of Dean being an angel.
The Bad one ... if SN have a season 5, this will be the last season of the series !

And I dont know for sure, but seams that, the last season will be the base to the SN MOVIE !
last edited on May 07, 2009 at 11:56PM

Supernatural 9 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kristine95 said…
dean being an angel? not sure what i think about that. but that it's gonna be the last season sucks bigtime :/

and eeehh.. SUPERNATURAL MOVIE??? :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita linalin said…
what the hell?? there ain't no good news in that!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita spn4eva said…
Supernatural's going to me made into a movie??? :O
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita linalin said…
by the way, I saw that interview, I thought you were talking about something new Ester, but what Jared was talking about was his view on what he thought would happen... nothing about no movie, or Dean being an angel. Sadly, season 5 seems to be the last.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita estercarvalho said…
No Linalin, The movie its all about speculation, Like I'd say before '' And I dont know for sure, but seams that, the last season will be the base to the SN MOVIE ! ''

Yeah, but if you analyze the 4x11 , u'll see, when Dean make a deal with the ANGELS AND HEAVEN stuff..
Maybe it happens, I hope that SN doesnt finish, I truly hope !

Jensen said that they ( j&j) have a contrat of 6 years, but Eric already said that he's gonna do only 5 seasons, was when the speculation of the movie appeared !

Sorry , if I gave wrong information, but I just read that information ! =/

My bad !
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ItalianAngel89 said…
Dean becoming an angel?? I dont know, I'm not liking that one bit. I hope its not true.

And a Supernatural movie would be awesome! =D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hovergirl258 said…
surprise
if deans a angel and sams like sort of a demon now are they enimies?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MsWinchesterxo said…
worried
Awwww =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[
If There Is A Supernatural Movie I Want Jared Padalecki Nd Jensen Ackles Starring As Sam Nd Dean =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Mcc1 said…
i like the idea of dean becoming an angel cos if sam turns evil then dean will win lol