Supernatural Theories for Season 5?! (Anything Related to S5)

samsgirl84 posted on May 15, 2009 at 02:49AM
Now that season 4 is officially over, lets talk Season 5. What characters do you think will be back and who do you want to come back?
What will happen with Lucifer? Sam and Dean's relationship?

Discuss here.. (pic made by me)
 Now that season 4 is officially over, lets talk Season 5. What characters do wewe think will be back a
last edited on May 15, 2009 at 02:57AM

Supernatural 32 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sweendog1994 said…
ithink john will definitley be back in season 5 in one way or another, i dont hate sam anymore, im feeling pretty good and optimistic for season 5
you kinow what else i cant wait for is what logo thing they are gona have for 5. i always loved that like the supernatural logo thing, so far season 3 is the best, with solomon's key and all the smoke and stuff........good shit
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita samsgirl84 said…
yea me too, so glad Ruby is dead! Kripke better not fine some weird ass way to bring her back either!
yea I forgot about that. I bet it will be badass too.
ya she better not comeback! i think we have seen the last of her
hope so!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SmithAndWesson said…
Helloo, count me in!
Cas in the back seat of the metallicar, hitting the road with the boys!!
lol ya finally i was waiting for him to go renegade again i was sick of him being a goody too-shoo or w/e lol he didnt even like it you could tell
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita linalin said…
Baby, I don#t have any theories, but I've got a shitload of questions
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ace25 said…
I am glad that the brothers will be together.
I now think that Lucifer will be looking for Sam as I think he will end up being his vessel.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita purba2003 said…
i think bobby character will be more in season 5....

and the lucifer and the angels will both hunting winchester boys....

and the winchester boys character will be more powerfull than before....
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lunaste said…
I think it's going back to the S1/S2 feeling, but on a MUCH grander scale. You know, the boys together in the Impala, kicking ass and taking names and just being brothers again.

At the same time, I want next season to be absolutely heartwrenching. They are alone in the world now, both sides on the cosmic war are after them and they have nothing but each other.

As for the end? I want the Winchesters to completely wipe out the angel/demon war and be remembered as legends of the road themselves.

Those are just wishes, not theories per se.
And I'm wondering who's gonna play Lucifer!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita myki said…
smile
Sam and Dean are going to be tracking down a way to kill Lucifer cause he's either being held off my an angel or something like that or he'll be waiting for the perfect moment.

I think Lucifer is going to wait till the end of season 5 before he actually shows.

As much as I don't want it to happen I the Winchesters succeeding but not making it in the end.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Humphreys87 said…
I agree with Sam and Dean holding off both light and dark, and even better, they've got two knives now (I assume) - Ruby's knife and Cas' knife which seems to be able to harm both angels and demons.

I reckon Cas will be fine cos the prophecy still came true so the archangel will leave him alone.

Gonna be interesting to see how Cas will come into the next season, but can definitely see a new recurring character coming in...no clue in what way tho.
what knife? cas didnt have a knife?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Humphreys87 said…
Cas uses a knife to slice his arm so he can paint the symbol on the wall in his blood. In the room it gets rid of Zachariah and I assume its the same knife that dean uses to kill Ruby cos I doubt he'd have got Ruby's off her without her noticing.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Amber132 said…
I think it's the knife Uriel had in 'On The Head Of A Pin' the one that can kill angels and probably also demons

For season 5 I'd like to see Bobby back and Castiel too, I want to know what happened to him and Chuck after the archangel came. and besides them I would really like to see Lucifer, I wonder if he's gonna be possessing someone or if he's gonna be red with horns and tail, but I think he's going to be possessing someone.
And though I'm pretty sure it won't happen, I'd really like to see James Marsters as the devil :)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Do you think after this war, if Sam & Dean do win, the angels/God will give them some kind of reward? Like maybe bring back all the people they lost (Mary, John, Jessica, ect.) as a thanks for saving the world. The angels sure have put them through alot of crap, so they should pay them back somehow. & I think that would be a perfect way, but thats just my dream, probably not gonna happen. lol
first ya its prolly not gonna happen and its prolly gonna end bad and stuff. but if they did they wouldnt need a reward because if lucifer died and evil would be gone it would be paradise like zach said, happiness and peace
yea but wouldnt happiness and peace be having their loved ones back? that would be their paradise.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita estercarvalho said…
I hope the boys get they ' love ' back, the way that was before.
I hope John come back and help the boys to defeat Lucifer.!
I hope, that the boys could change the bodies, Sam in Dean's Body and Dean in Sammy's Body, will be pretty funny :)

Just some things that will make me extremely happy !
ya that would be included i guess(to samsgirl84)
does anyone else think that season 5 will be the last? i do. also for that reason i think sam and dean will die. anyone else agree? idk why but i dont think they will last this type of show. they were meant to die
sweendog- Idk. it might be the last season it might not. I guess we'll have to wait and see, and about Sam and Dean dieing at the end, who knows what kripke will come up with!

estercarvalho- I would love it if John came back, and the thing about Sam and Dean switching bodies would be AWESOME to see. That would be freak'in hilarious! Although I'm not sure how Dean would handle the demon blood thing..
wink
Guys, I was reading Misha's interview , and he said that SNP has no reason to end up on season 5 , but he is not the captain.
Jensen and Jared have a contract for 6 years, so we can wait and pray to have 6 season's.

( Here is a piece of the text where Misha talks about the end of the show ).

"Basically, they said that when the series was conceived, Eric Kripke had to prove to the channel that he could give at least 5 years worth of a series. He said 'I got this idea from a story. And will last for 5 years. What do you think? " And they said 'Fine. You can definitely keep it for 5 years. " With this sentence, I think that had a little bit of confusion. Some things were taken from the context. Became the 'It's only 5 years and will definitely end up. " No one that I talked said that was the case." ( Misha Collins )

Misha, I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT !

Samsgirl84 - I think that too, Dean ask Sam to not do that, over and over again, and Sam didnt listen him. But in 4x22 , when Dean called Sam and said: " Im sorry Sammy " , I really believed that he was telling the truth, I think that he prefers have Sam addict but close to him than lose him for the demons.
But you know how crazy Mr.Kripke is , right ?!

;*
ya im not sure i guess, tere could be more seasons or not, but i think regardless the last season they will die, just cant imagine them living through this or this show having a happy ending. but ya like you said who knows what kripke can come up with
I dont know, but I dont wanna watch them die.
The end could be They into the Impala and keep on the road. It would be a perfect ending.
In my opinion of course.

;*

Yea that would be cool. In my mind- Sam and Dean are standing beside/leaning against the imapala, with girls they love, hunters, Sam with his girl, Dean with his talking and laughing, Sam and girl are looking at a newspaper with a possible hunt. Sam says to Dean about it and he says something like, "Let's Hit It", or "Let's Go" and then the 4 of them get into th impala and drive off, and all you see is the impala driving down a long road, then it fades to black.. but it could be anything. As long as they don't die and stay friends I'm game for anything they choose for the end...
 Yea that would be cool. In my mind- Sam and Dean are standing beside/leaning against the imapala, wit
Girl I love your Idea.
CW Brasil has a forum too, and there we are doing a episode(just for fun ) , and Jackie born ( A GIRL half human hunter , half Best Angel )of the boys , Would be nice to see her and Dean together.
And would be more nice if Sara comes back, cuz her dad die in a mysterious way and she turn into a hunter and go after Sam . Of all the women he 'loved' Sara was the most beautiful, I think.

The last scene could be, Dean and Jackie sharing a beer , Sam Kissing Sara and Castiel close of them. When Bobby Calls and say : 'you have work to do' and them , Sam turn off the phone, look Dean and say : ' Lets Back to business ' , kiss the girls , turn on the Impala and THE END ! =]

Man, Eric should call us to write some episodes , Dont you think ?!

;*
Awesome Idea! They should def. let the fans write or contribute ideas for an episode! Sarah would be perfect for Sam because she did find out about hunting and she wouldn't be so freaked out as opposed to someone new just now finding out about the hunting lifestyle.. Btw- Happy Birthday!!! ♥♥♥

big smile
Yeaah, I love Sara :D
Oh , Thanks a lot ! I really apreciatte :)
Do u have , messenger or myspace or whatever ?
You're Welcome. =D
I have yahoo messenger and a myspace. ♥