Supernatural Supernatural vs Fringe?

elenaM posted on Sep 07, 2009 at 06:47AM
I guess most of you know in the shuffling of the TV schedule apparently Supernatural will be airing against Fringe this coming season. I have heard good things about Fringe but have not watched it myself. I'm concerned that this will cut into the ratings for SPN by splitting the genre audience--anyone able to weigh in on this?

I think I read that SPN has been averaging around 3 million viewers per episode and that numbers have gone up especially in S4, but I don't know where to find reliable numbers. No idea what kind of numbers Fringe pulls, but I think Fox tends to have more viewers than CW in general? And did Fringe have House for a lead-in last season which may have helped increase their audience? Also not sure how TiVo, DVR, & online downloads have affected numbers.

I know EK would like SPN to end with a bang this season, but selfishly I kind of want a season six, just can't let go I guess, so that's why I was wondering how Fringe would affect the ratings. Anyway, just curious to see what you all thought.

Supernatural 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita elenaM said…
Oh, and also, I'm new to fanpop & fansites in general, so if this being discussed (or has been discussed) elsewhere, or is in some other way problematic just let me know. Thanks