Supernatural Jared Married!!!!

bazra posted on Mar 04, 2010 at 12:27PM
omg!!! just found out a couple of days ago. jared got married to genevieve after just a few weeks of getting engaged! id like to say congratsbut im burning right now so ppl lets not b fake here

Supernatural 6 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita HorrorFan101 said…
heart
yep, tis true *sniffs* he's minnneee, dammit, miinnneee!! lol im happy for them though :) x
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kristine95 said…
I'm so happy for them and people needs to get over themselves with the Genevieve bashing. Jared loves her and she loves him. They're happy, so get over it. You'll not get him anyways. At least not now that he's married. HAHA <3
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita shomill said…
Stop trashing them, guys! I was a little (a little? that's the understatement of the decade) depressed to hear that he was engaged, but by the time the wedding rolled around, I was real happy for him, and I hope they have a great life together. And I know all the girls that are verbally bashing Gen are gonna hate me for this, but... I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE THEM TO HAVE KIDS NOW!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pizzapi said…
kiss
I'm happy for them ! I wish them all the happiness together. i'm sad when people bash them, especially Gen. we should be happy for her, wowowowowow ;) ;)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita winchesterslina said…
angry
Nooooooo he was suppose to be mine, that tells you how out of the loop i am boys!!!!!!! hahahahaha i still love u jared!!!!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jodith said…
ahhhhh,,,WHY GOD WHY????????lol...
im so happy that his happy((whom am i kidding im so not happy))..but still i was really sad at #1 and i hate genevieve..
it was like :he got married& from her NoOoOoOoO.. but 2 day after i saw this pix i became so happy...idk y i just do..
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita