Sweeney Todd Who would wewe meet

hanababey posted on May 31, 2008 at 02:51PM
If you could onli meet either Tim Burton or Helena Bonham Carter who would you pick ??? Give me a comment Why ???

Sweeney Todd 23 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hanababey said…
Helena Bonham Carter no contest shes my hero and the best actress goin
COME ON PPL REPLY PLZ PWITTY PLZ
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita claire-aka-bob said…
Helena, as much as i admire Tim, Helena is my fave actress and i think being female i find it easy to look up to her.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mrslovett_love said…
HELENA BONHAM CARTER! she is like my all time favourite, and I wouldn't just talk to her about sweeney either, shes in many other great movies too :)
who agrees? :D
I DO 100% SHES MINT IN HARRY POTTER
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Buffyfan92 said…
I would choose Tim because he is such a genius! and hopefully he would have his girl with him:P
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Jillywinkles said…
Yeah I would pick Tim also--so cool!!! although I like Helen too. But have you read Tim's book? I mean...seriously, how awesome can you get?!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Sweety_Sweeney said…
HELENA!She plays the awesome evil chicks in both of my favorite movies! HP- Bellatrix ST- Lovett
PLus I just plane LOVE her!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Katrinabarker said…
Tim Burton So i could beg him If i could either have a role in Alice in wonderland or If he can introduce me too johnny depp and Helena Bonham Carter
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mrs-mindfreak said…
Helena Bunham Carter! She's just plain awesome!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ILuvSweeneyTodd said…
tim is my idol.he is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!i love him and i would do the same as Katrinabarker and ask if he could introduce me to johnny,helena and possibly alan rickman :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lol24 said…
Tim ^^ he is my fav director. I LOVE his movies!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita xXSweeneyXx said…
Tim Burton, he's my favorite director and he's inspired me to be more interested in movies. Also, he wrote "The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy". He seems so amazing in interviews.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita London said…
big smile
I have no idea, they are both so awesome!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita zanhar1 said…
helena
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bellatrix114 said…
heart
helena definetley. i love her so much she is sooooo amazing!!! it would be the best thing in the world if i met her.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Amras said…
heart
I love Helena!!! She is very beautiful...I love her...
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MrsLestrangeHBC said…
heart
I would meet Helena. She is honestly the best woman out there.
I love her! <3
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MarlenaLovett said…
Helena. I love her and she seems like such a nice, funny person. I love Tim Burton too though, but meeting Helena would be amazing.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita i_luv_JDepp said…
heart
HELENA!!!!!! I think she's so amazing, she's like my idol, and I love her to death!!!!!!!!!!! And like other people said, Tim Burton's pretty boss too, but for me, Helena being a girl just kinda makes it easier to talk to her. I think if I ever did meet her though, I'd be too paralyzed to talk XD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita -darkside- said…
both :p
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita alicexxg said…
smile
Tim because i simply love every movie he has ever created. hes a genius. And he could introduce me to johnny XD lol
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SweeneyTodd2010 said…
I'd probably want to meet with Tim so I can talk to him about the production design of the movie and such. Also I'd ask if he could introduce me to Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter. I'd also ask him if I could have some of the props from the movie (oh I want Sweeney's chair so badly!!!) xD