Sweeney Todd Bad Timing

slytherin360 posted on Oct 12, 2007 at 03:01AM
What do you think would be the worst moment to burst out singing a Sweeney Todd song? Which song would it be?

I personally would say singing the song Pretty Woman, while cutting someones hair/shaving
last edited on Nov 12, 2007 at 07:59AM

Sweeney Todd 17 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita slytherin360 said…
no replys? aw thats too bad, also what the hell is wrong with my clock settings?? it says i posted this forum at 3:01 am!! I think it was around 6:00pm that i posted this :|
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita grace_loveslost said…
Hmmmm...
A Little Priest in a church?
The Worst Pies in London in a pie shop!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Pepperpop11 said…
It would be pretty bad to sing By The Sea with a bunch of Katrina survivors...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita slytherin360 said…
lol!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita gemma_2982 said…
epiphany any where people can hear you , screaming we all deserve to die is not the nicest greeting !!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita obsessedwithmd said…
epiphany at a funeral home
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita claire-aka-bob said…
worst pies in london
in a pie shop!!!!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hanababey said…
A little preist at a church or worst pies in london in a pie shop or epiphany 2 a teacher they would av a rite stress
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Jillywinkles said…
Today I had Epiphany stuck in my head all day long...lol it wasn't good--I kept wanting to belt out, "They ALLL deseeerrrve to DIE!!!" and then I was like oops, there are people around. heehee.
WE AAAAALLLLLLLL DESEEEEEEEERVE TO DIE!!!! even you, Mrs. Lovett, even I....
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita emma_728 said…
~No place like london in front of the queen!
~Worst pies in london in the middle of a bakery!
~Poor thing in the middle of a wedding!
~My friends in the middle of a friends funeral!
~Pretty Women while someone is getting shaved!
~Epiphany in the middle of a war or nowhere the lyrics should only stay in Sweeney Todd!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Sweety_Sweeney said…
hahah Emma urs was funny.
I thought he should sing Pretty Woman while shaving the Judge, so he could distract him from the fact that hes gonna kill him, and he lays off some clues that hes talking about Lucy and Johanna.

LOL
Pirellis mircal Elixr while your taking a pee, and the other peson is thinking about putting Hair growth on there shopping list..lol idk
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita London said…
smile
Man, I love you guys. My parents think I need help because I love and even think its funny when people's throats are slit. Awesome to have people to connect to
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MrsNellieLovett said…
smile
omg me too! there's like, no one in my family i could talk to about sweeney todd.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DeppRox said…
... i can't think of one that hasn't been taken!!!
um... the final scene while at court?
My friends around a bunch of people that you hate.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SweeneyTodd2010 said…
Scenario #1
You are at a police station and they are trying to convict you of a crime, they say
"You lied to me"
You say: *sung to tune of mrs lovett's final song* No no not lied at all, no i never lied...
ive done that once almost, lol but not cuz im being caught for murder, but a teacher said that once and i was temped to respond like that

Yelling "they all deserve to die" over the school's intercom or at school in general (my teacher put me on suicide watch)

and London: yea im the same way. all thru final destination movies while people were dieing horrible gruesome deaths, i was laughing like crazy, i love watching people die. ur not alone.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Frizzhead said…
start singing the beadles part to a person who has just had a makeover ---ladies sensetivities
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bellatrix97 said…
hmmm
-Poor Thing to a rape victim
-Epiphany in a prison, after you've murdered a load of people
-Johanna to your male friend Joe