Taylor Lautner What is the hottest thing about Taylor?

sladkoto_anna posted on Jan 29, 2010 at 08:19AM
What do you like the most in Taylor?

Taylor Lautner 24 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Miranda-Cullen said…
heart
well this is not hard at all his abs DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sladkoto_anna said…
heart
I like everything-his smile, his eyes, his hair, his face, his character... But the most I like his body!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita chumonmybum said…
kiss
i love his amazing smile it makes me go warm inside :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita megan_12345609 said…
hes got a perfect bod, amazing smile and sparkling eyes =P
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SUPERGRL said…
His faceeeeee OMGGGGG and smile.. cause it makes me smile HAHA :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita talie_ said…
heart
well...everything!! lol..but if we're going into details..that would be his face obviously!! i mean that smile..those teeth OMG what a true wolf!! lol..and those eyes..you could just flip...and the body of course cant miss that one..and that hair..oh god somebody kill me now!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita xXTDLxX said…
smile
I LOVE his TEETH and his smile. Its SEXY on him
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita allstar101 said…
heart
my friend says he looks hot only when hes shirtless :p oh yea hahahaha
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sladkoto_anna said…
heart
he looks perfect anytime. it doesn't matter if he's shirtless, if he's smiling and etc
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita talyorsHOT said…
big smile
with his shirt on with his shirt off
i go with anna sladkoto
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita freyurr said…
heart
Everything. He's absolutely perfect
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita imataylorlover said…
mischievous
EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kellie09 said…
for me it's the way he carries himself...he has to know he's hot but he doesnt seem to be cocky about it and that's really sexy :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lawyergirl2b said…
everything about him is drool-worthy! Eyes, nose, hair, teeth, smile, lips, arms, ABS, legs...-i mean, can you spell S-E-X-Y?!?!
everything about him is drool-worthy! Eyes, nose, hair, teeth, smile, lips, arms, ABS, legs...-i mean, can you spell S-E-X-Y?!?!
and also his attitude and charachter and stuff,and when you roll it all together... *swoon*!!!! not to mention, i have the same bday as him (not the year)so we are practically MADE for eachother!!!!!
and also his attitude and charachter and stuff,and when you roll it all together... *swoon*!!!! not to mention, i have the same bday as him (not the year)so we are practically MADE for eachother!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jbishot10002 said…
kiss
Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh he is kiss alithios