Taylor mwepesi, teleka Getting to know you: Taylor mwepesi, teleka style

bubbles4u22 posted on Mar 27, 2011 at 01:28AM
Just for fun haha we can all get to know each other better and after you're done answering these questions, add your own to the end for others to answer! :) Also, if you already filled it out, you can go back and answer the questions other people have added.

What do you think is Taylor's best feature?
How did you find out about Taylor?
Your favorite outfit of hers?
Your favorite song of hers?
Your favorite ex-boyfriend Taylor's had?
Least favorite song?
I like taylor because?
last edited on Mar 27, 2011 at 03:42AM

Taylor mwepesi, teleka 6 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bubbles4u22 said…
smile
What do you think is Taylor's best feature? Hmm... her smile haha
How did you find out about Taylor? A long time ago watching music videos I saw Teardrops on My Guitar.
Your favorite outfit of hers? The one she wore to the 2009 CMA's. I'll add a picture.
Your favorite song of hers? Hmm... The Story of Us
Your favorite ex-boyfriend Taylor's had? ......... she doesn't date very good guys... lol Jake Gyllenhaal is pretty cool though.
Least favorite song? The Best Day is just... idk lol I don't like it as much as the others...
I like taylor because? She is a great rolemodel for young girls and barely any celebrities are anymore so they need Taylor Swift in their lives and her great music of course. She's a great songwriter!

My question: Who is your favorite friend that Taylor's had? My answer: Demi Lovato :D
 What do wewe think is Taylor's best feature? Hmm... her smile haha How did wewe find out about Taylor?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita teamVolturi said…
What do you think is Taylor's best feature? Her massive hugs :)
How did you find out about Taylor? My friend encouraged me to youtube some of her songs in 2008; of course they were awesome.
Your favorite outfit of hers? I like the one she wore to the 2008 CMAs too but if I can't pick that one then I love the dress she wore to the Hannah Montana: The Movie premiere. She wears so many gorgeous things it's hard to choose.
Your favorite song of hers? Right now it's Haunted and Sparks Fly. But they change constantly.
Your favorite ex-boyfriend Taylor's had? Taylor Lautner :)
Least favorite song? This too is subject to change, however right now it's White Horse
I like taylor because? She is great role-model. She's very inspirational and she is an awesome singer :)
Who is your favorite friend that Taylor's had? I would have to say Carrie Underwood

My question: If you could own something that she has, what would it be? I would love to have her sparkly guitar. Because it's sparkly :D
smile
Aaagh! I love the sparkly guitar! Lol I was watching Behind the Scenes of the Our Song music video and they said that they had to individually glue all of the sparkles on a plain black guitar and it took forever but man, I love that guitar...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita teamVolturi said…
Wow! That's awesome. Well, I have a red guitar. Maybe I should ask my mum to go and buy a thousand sparkly things and a lot of glue...
big smile
Lol I have a guitar that's not really any color... just natural, I guess? But yeah I am in love with that guitar... :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita swiddlewiddle said…
What do you think is Taylor's best feature? Hmm, her friendly eyes... and smile :)
How did you find out about Taylor? I was watching Mtv music video awards almost 2 years ago at 5 A.M.(lol, i wanted to watch it live:D)
Your favorite outfit of hers? Well, I love this one, so beautiful, she has very good tastes :D
Your favorite song of hers? They change like almost daily :)). But right now my fave is Fearless <3
Your favorite ex-boyfriend Taylor's had? I think Taylor Lautner :D
Least favorite song? I think Dear John, so sad!
I like taylor because? Because every time I hear one of her songs I'm like:":O! She stole my diary! Again :))"
Who is your favorite friend that Taylor's had? Selena!
If you could own something that she has, what would it be? Her dresses, love them all!
My question: If you would have a whole day to spend with her, what would you do?

last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 What do wewe think is Taylor's best feature? Hmm, her friendly eyes... and smile :) How did wewe find o