Team GSI Glitches

Pipchupy posted on Aug 02, 2011 at 02:19PM
Here you can talk about glitches you find,or glitches you do.

Team GSI 3 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Pipchupy said…
Now,all of you should know,GSI was made from Evil Azumarill.I'll summarize everything.I caught Azumarill from the Safari Zone,but the only way to get Azumarill is to evolve Marill.So,my pokemon was cursed.I won Pearl(the game with azumarill)so I played SS.I won,and played Pearl,but it restarted itself.I played SS,and the next time I checked Pearl,it deleted itself,along with tons of my other games,(that made me reaaaly bored)so that left me with SS,PMD Sky,and Yoshi Island DS.(that has nothing to do with this)So the only game that shares the curse of Azumarill is SS,Soul Silver.It is the key to unlocking the mystery...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Pipchupy said…
meh
Do you guys think I should continue playing SS,looking for glitches?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita umbreonforever said…
worried
THE LV 121 SNORELAX
walking in the diglet cave minding my and oh no a wild pokemon appeared ok most likely a digglet but...huh? what the hell its a snorelax huh ok well im going to catch it *weeks later* yes snorelax leaveled up to lv98 *hours later* yes snorelax leaveled up to lv121 ...umm wait hmm thats not right well cool *a day later* yes snorelax leaveld up to lv 100 umm i leaveled down? well ok