The Beatles 10,000 Mashabiki Party!

OfriA posted on Mar 06, 2013 at 07:46PM
Hello everybody and thank you for joining us today. We'd like to thank all those fans out there who helped this community get to 10,000! Whether you're the biggest Beatles' fan or just like a few songs, knowing that there are other like us is great. The Beatles are the greatest band in the world, and the least we could do is listen to their music. So today, we'll celebrate the greatest band and the fans! Enjoy.
When the Beatles were kids, they had no idea what they would become. Just look at what they accomplished in less than a decade. As soon as 21, they captured America's spirit. 12 studio album, 27 number one hits, and five movies! Try that by the time you get 30. They inspired some of the greatest music artists that came after them, and us. So please enjoy this day to think about what the Beatles mean to YOU.
From this Beatles club you can learn so much. For example, go through a few quiz questions and see how much you know about them. Then, listen to some music from the videos uploaded. Share your opinions in the pole section, and look at pictures. Thank you for being a Beatles' fan!
Hope you enjoy this day like 9,999 others might,
Paulmccartney, Megann1992, and OfriA.
 Hello everybody and thank wewe for joining us today. We'd like to thank all those mashabiki out there who h

The Beatles 2 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita paulmccartney said…
wink
Yay!!! Im so happy! Its like this page's birthday!!! Haha!
Its funny because i always find myself subconsiously including the Beatles into my work at school, for example, i have drawn the Beatles studio albums in my maths book:
 Yay!!! Im so happy! Its like this page's birthday!!! Haha! Its funny because i always find myself su
OfriA commented…
That's the coolest thing ever!!!! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
paulmccartney commented…
Haha thanks :) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita paulmccartney said…
Sorry thats gone sideways :) does anyone know who is the 10,000th fan?