I remember visiting this website once...
It was called 25 Times in College wewe Were Sheldon Cooper | The Odyssey
Here's some stuff I remembered seeing:
If you\'ve ever watched the Big Bang Theory, it\'s a given that Sheldon Cooper is an anti-social, bizarre human being. His actions and reactions are often a point of humor because he is so ridiculous. However, I\'ve found myself relating to Sheldon throughout my time in college. I\'m not sure if that means I\'m also a bizarre human being, but here are 25 times I\'ve related to Sheldon Cooper as a college student.
1. When you wondered how you were going to make friends in any of your classes.
2. When someone in your class one-ups you in front of the professor.
3. When you and your roommates decided to start working out.
6. When you change your major and it\'s even worse.
9. When you go back and study your lecture notes but realize they make no sense.
10. When you can\'t understand how your professor can assign homework and a paper the same week as an exam.
11. When ANOTHER couple you know gets engaged.
12. When you finally cook something and you just feel so good about yourself.
15. When you come back from break with a new haircut or new clothes.
16. When you get back from walking to class in twenty degree weather.
17. When you have your first mental breakdown over school.
18. When you run into rude people and realize that Taylor Swift really knows what she\'s talking about.
19. When someone tries to come and talk to you after class.
20. When you have to make small talk while you wait for class to begin.
22. When that one person in your lecture keeps asking ridiculous questions.
24. When you\'re barely handling life and your roommate asks if you\'re okay.
25. When you just need to turn off your emotions to finish the semester.
I'm a 21 year old Junior at IUPUI and an officer in our chapter of Sigma Kappa. I've loved writing for as long as I can remember. I also like to sing in church. And in the car. And while I work. And probably in my sleep.