The Black Dagger Brotherhood Lover Enshrined

tubby2002 posted on Jul 08, 2008 at 08:42PM
So, I just got done reading the newest Black Dagger Brotherhood book the other day, and OMG! There was so much going on in that book. I thought that if anyone wanted to talk about it we could do it here.

Be warned, if you havent read this book yet there will most likely be spoilers!!

So, lets talk!!

The Black Dagger Brotherhood 8 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tubby2002 said…
So, what do you think about them finding Tohr? It was only a matter of time. I am glad they did but I am wondering if he will be able to fight again if he gets strong enough, or if he will even want to fight again. I hope he gets better for John's sake.

John and Xhex? I hope they do get together, but I don't want to see John get hurt. Xhex is a sympath after all. I wonder if the next book is going to be about their relationship...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kctjohnson said…
I'm iffy about John and Xhex. They seem to be an odd pair....

Despite the fact that Phury is my favorite (actually neck-and-neck with Zsadist), I wasn't so sure if I loved Phury's book. Maybe it was because Phury wasn't the main character so much in most of the book. I was having a hard time reading Mr.D's chapters. I don't mind reading dialogue in the "Texan accent" but I didn't like the narrative being written in the same way. I'm falling for Qhuinn... At first he was exactly the type I didn't even want to get to know, but I like him a LOT better now.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tubby2002 said…
I agree with what you are saying about MrD's chapters. The texas accent was getting really annoying.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita xerum525 said…
you know what i don't think that Xhex is a good match for jonh, because jonh to me he is a very sensative person. But what do i know it will be his choice.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita viperdude90 said…
i think it will be interesting to see what becomes of Payne, and how she will interact with Vishous. Perhaps she could become the first "sister" of the Brotherdood.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita viperdude90 said…
But as for Phury,finding out about the Wizard was a bit unsettling to me, as there had been no mention of him in any of the previous books.But him with Cormia was a roller coaster ride throughout the whole book. I am very satisfied with the end result. But as for Lash being the son of the Omega, perfect fit, but it gives you a sense of dread for the future of the vampirian race.Also, John Matthew. I don't think he is Darius Reincarnated because that wouldn't correlate with Johns birth. Darius died much later so it wouldn't be logical. But i am interested to see what happens between him and Xhex, although I'm not sure that will work out.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Rizzy said…
big smile
Hi, im from Germany by the way and we dont have all book released after all. At the Moment the last released book is, when Vishous meets Jane. So I´m absolutly curious about the coming stories. Lash is Omega´s Son? Who the hell is Payne? And Phury will be the primal?
I HATE TO WAIT ;-D guess i have to buy the english book. Oh and by the way, i think that John is the reincarnation of darius, i dont think that his birth date is relevant. Everything fits, his reaction of Beth and the lesson with Zhadist about the car bomb. Well, i hope my english is good enough for you to understand what i mean ;-D Love ya, Bianca
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mackandlo said…
viperdude90: John is Darius reincarnated. If you get the BDB guide, Ms. Ward goes into detail how it came to be that John is Darius even though John's birth and Darious death don't conincide. For anyone out there who really wants a in depth look at BDB I would recommend getting the guide. It is pretty cool.