The Carrie Diaries I hate that it's over

Elena_Shterjova posted on Jan 07, 2016 at 01:17AM
I just became a fan few minutes ago, because I've never seen this website before and did not know that other people just like me (fans of the Carrie diaries) existed let alone made a page about the show.
More than a year ago my sister introduced me to the show, knowing I have always been a fan of sex and the city, however I didn't really like the new show. Sure, I watched a few episodes, but to me it seemed like another ordinary TV show like there was nothing special about it. Until recently I totally forgot about the show and somehow one day a few weeks ago, I was sitting down in the middle of a week filled with final exams, binge watching a show,I said wasn't worth wasting time for.
From that day on I was HOOKED. In less than 48 hours I watched all of season 1 and half of season 2. And the reason why I still haven't watched the remaining 6 episodes is because I want to watch them when I am ready to admit to the fact that the show is OVER for good.
I liked everything about it, I am going to miss the butterflies in my stomach every time Carrie kissed Sebastian, the stress I felt every time Maggie and the cop got together, how I experienced every one of Mouses humiliations.....
I know that I am very late with this subject and that this club barely exists now, maybe no one will really read this, but I still needed to release all my anger out so I can finally get closure.
I am considering reading the books, because this is the ONLY show I've ever stressed so much about.
Sincerely, a huge fan :)
(I am not this psycho most of the time)
P.S. Please don't mind my mistakes, I am not from an English speaking country.

The Carrie Diaries 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Katherine_girl said…
I feel the exact same. I only started watching the show 4 days ago and I've got a couple episodes left. it really upsets me this show never fulfilled its potential :(