The Chronicles of Narnia How old were wewe when wewe first started reading/watching the Chronicles of Narnia?

katara529 posted on Aug 24, 2010 at 05:01PM
Just wondering.

My dad read them to me when I was a little kid, I started reading them myself when I was about six or seven.
last edited on Aug 24, 2010 at 05:08PM

The Chronicles of Narnia 18 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Amy3422 said…
I don't remember when I started reading them alone. (Ages ago!) My mum read me The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, when I was about four. I used to stare at the illustrations for hours, before I could read. They were really the thing that made me love books.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita narniahp14 said…
i watched LWW when i was 10 years old. But I never read the books until 2008 when Prince Caspian came out. Then i became obsessed with Narnia=D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita theinvisble_ said…
I watched The Lion, the Witch and the wardrobe when I was 11. I'm 16 now and I just started reading The Magician's, it's the first one I read so yeah, I guess I got into this quite late. But I think I saw some of the old movies/series when I was younger on TV, I'm not sure though...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Belatrix said…
I was about 8 when I read The Lion, the Witch and the Wordrobe.
Than I was comming home alone from school at dark, and I thought that Aslan is my Guardian Spirith. I was crazy kid, realy. But that euphoria keeps me steel even if I'm 6 years older.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Gretsel said…
When i saw the first movie i was 7 years old!!And from the age of 7 untill now(that i am 13)i keep loving Narnia(and i can't wait to see the next movies!!)
Also i read the books after i saw the voyage of the dawn trader
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ArcticWolf said…
I was given the whole set, and went to see the first movie when I was 11.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita xisupernatural said…
heart
I seen the first narnia movie when i was 11. Got some playing cards in a wardrobe tin & thats how i i LOVE narnia.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Just61331 said…
I first started to read the books when I was about 11 or 12.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita eswel said…
I had the first book when I was a child, but I never read it until the movie (when I was 14)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita HouseofNightRox said…
I saw the lion the witch and the wardrobe when I was 7 or 8, then i read the books
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita RomanGreekDemi said…
saw the first movie at 10, read them at 11.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Hades223 said…
angelic
I was 8 years old when i started reading, and 6 years old when i started watching.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cheekimunkei said…
I first read them when i was six =]
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita RavenclawRocks said…
Oh I don't know about six.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SuzanLouisa said…
I was like 11 or twelve( Im now 16) when I saw the first movie, and after I saw the second movie I started to reas all the books which I finished in 2 weeks!! and then I saw the last movie :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita awesomearcher said…
smile
I started reading them when I was eight and saw LWW when it came out the next year. :) I watched Prince Caspian and VDT when they came out. :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DaydreamTonight said…
I got into the books when I was about 8 or 9... I know that it was in the third grade.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Pinnipedi said…
I was nine.