The Fanfic The Quest of a Lifetime PJO fanfic

pink-bookworm posted on Jan 08, 2012 at 06:30AM
Tittle: The Quest of a Lifetime

Rating: T

Gengre: friendship, mystery, bravery, sad, adventure & emotion

MC: Red (Fredrick) Dawson, Bluberry (Blue aka Lacy) Dawson, Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase and Grover Underwood.

OC: Sammy Newland, Vicky Jasper

Plot: Red and Blueberry Dawson are two ordinary twelve year old orphans who go to school like anybody else but when two monsters break into their school, Red and Blue are taken to Camp Half-Blood with a saytr called Grover and Percy and Annabeth and when they come back they find something very mysterious has happened, everyone from Camp has disappeared.
So join Red, Blue, Percy, Annabeth, Grover and some other new demigods on the quest of a lifetime.

A/N don't mind the names of the characters because I originally got this idea from the smurfs and your lucky I decided Blueberry was only going to be her nickname lol.
last edited on Jan 08, 2012 at 06:40AM

The Fanfic 26 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pink-bookworm said…
Waiting for some comments so I can post the prologue.
Fine then I'm just going to post it because I've already written it up so yeah.

Prologue

Chiron sat in his wheelchair playing pinocle with Mr D the activities director when a piece of paper came flying onto his lap.
He carefully opened it up and began And began to read the neat handwriting.
Dear Chiron I suggest that you and your camp move somewhere else or you and your silly camp will suffer the consequences.
Yours sincerely A.J.

Usually Chiron would be worried but he just assumed this was just a prank but boy was he wrong, so very wrong.
I know short prologue but I can't tell you what happens next because it will spoil the plot.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Kronos429 said…
A.J? :O
Their the initials of a mystery person who you will find out about later. Alright just waiting on another comment and I'll post first chapter.
Does this comment count? *troll face*
Hmm I may have to consider a moment.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SenorMcCool said…
Post soon.
Okay I'll post Tomorrow most likely in the afternoon because my cousin is here and we haven't seen her for a while because she moved to Alice springs.
First chapter is on its way hope you enjoy but may be abit boring.

Chapter 1
Fredrick

Fredrick Dawson or as everybody knows him Red just because he used to have this weird obsession with a Teddy that he called Red and everybody thought it was funny because it was in his name and that's where that nickname came from.
Well anyway he was trying to write an essay for his teacher Mr Murphy on ancient greek myths not that it was getting very far you see Red has ADHD and Dyslexia so it was making it hard for him to read the information and concentrate on it for long.
Red sighed and picked his things up and exited the library flocking his curly blonde hair and met up with his sister Lacy Dawson who is a year younger than him and he protected her with his life.
She to had a weird nickname and it to had came from an obsession with blueberries to be exact.
You used to see her every day of school having just blueberries and that continued on for almost two weeks and let's just say the only reason she stopped eating them was because they stsrted calling her the blueberry girl and now it had turned out to be her nickname and she loved it bu preferred to be called Blue rather than her full nickname, Blueberry.
His sister, Blue was a very pretty eleven year old with her short, curly blonde hair and her dazzling green eyes and the way her skin shined in the light and her skinny figure, let's just say she has had many boys like her but only went out with one and his name was Sammy Newland a very tall boy with pale skin and medium lengthed brown hair and his icy blue eyes that were so different to my aqua ones.
Sammy and Blue had only just broken up last week because Sammy was moving in with his stepfather at California after his mum died.
It was sad really because her and Sammy were really close and had been going out for at least two months let's just say much better than me Red Dawson the poor twelve year old orphan who is living in a shabby house with his little sister Lacy Dawson with barely enough money to feed the both of them but what he didn't know was that tomorrow would be a life changing day for him and his sister Blue so Red you better be prepared.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Sorry it's short I wanted it to be longer but I wanted to get the boring bit out of the way and my iPad is about to die.
awesome chappie :DDD
Posting Tuesday AEST.
Chapter 2 (Prievew)
Lacy

Blue made her way to her house after school to see Sammy one last time before he left to go to California.
Her house was old and rickety with very few furniture and the only things you could see in the house was two beds one for her and one for her older brother Red.
She opened the door up and quietly went inside and sat on her very old bed and pulled her drawing pad out from under her pillow so she could draw and pass some time waiting for Sammy.
Blue what a talent for drawing and especially of bow's and arrow's but she had no idea why but she secretly thought it had something to do with her father.
She never knew her father but as a toddler her mother used to tell stories about her father and she loved them.
Her mother died when she was just five from a car accident but she wished she was still here and have it like old times but that could never happen since she was dead.
Another thing she is good at is singing and playing guitar.
Blue had been playing since her mother died and it gave her confidence in herself and her mother used to be a guitarist and apparently that's what brought her fathers attention in her mother and it seemed like that talent had been passed down to her.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita _Aphrodite_ said…
:)#•# that was great!!!! :)
Sorry I didn't post I'll post the rest Tuesday and I'm going to post on my MoA on Monday.
Can't post tonight my friend is staying but I might just depends.
Posting Sunday.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita the-time-thief said…
big smile
Cool! Post when ever!!
Sorry I didn't post I've been sick.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita the-time-thief said…
smile
That's ok. Get well soon!
Not sure when I can post because I just started year 8 and I gotta do some homework so I'll just post the rest randomly sometime when I'm not busy.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lcrs50 said…
big smile
This story's got some real potential!

Great work!
Keep it up!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kristalovepercy said…
hey guys gess what!!!Ricks making a new book!!!! THE DEMI-GOD DIARIES Release date: August 14, 2012

A new collection of short stories set in Percy Jackson’s world, plus character profiles, new artwork, and more!

Included in the Demigod Diaries:

A story from Luke Castellan's point of view, from the days when he adventured with Thalia and Annabeth.

A classic first-person Percy Jackson story, the first since The Last Olympian. In this adventure, Annabeth and Percy's date is interrupted by the god Hermes, whose staff has been stolen by a fire-breathing giant. This cannot be good . . .

A Leo Valdez story, set at Camp Half-Blood. As Leo builds the Argo II, something goes terribly wrong. Now Leo will need the help of Piper and Jason, or the entire camp might be destroyed.

A debut short story from Rick’s son Haley Riordan, who inspired the Percy Jackson series. Haley ponders the question: "What happened to the demigods who fought with Kronos's army after the battle in Manhattan?" This is the story of one such demigod.

link
Sounds really cool but just a question why are you posting this on my forum? Grr homework and maths these days actually hmm I don't have it tomorrow so yes yes I can post tonight.
Lol turned out I had science homework I'll try get the chPter out soon but no Garantees.