The Fanfic The Rose

Wizard_Heir posted on Jun 20, 2012 at 07:01PM
Rated:PG
Summary: Caught in a love triangle Julia struggles to find her way out and find the one.

The Fanfic 2 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Wizard_Heir said…
smile
Ok guys so this is a love saga and I may post randomly
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Wizard_Heir said…
Hey guys, I got bored so I started this chapter and hopefully I will continue this story and not just stop it in the middle so, here it goes. Please read AND comment.
Intro
Hi, my name is Julia and I live at Daufuskie beach or island with my mom. My hair is blonde with brown and black natural highlights, I have big brown eyes and thats all I'm gonna say. I work as a waitress at the restraunt named "The Tides" by the ocean.
Chapter one
I was walking along the beach digging my heels in the sand and collecting sea shells when I heard, "JULIA!!!" I looked up and saw Josh running towards me. "The Tides wants you to do a double shift tonight!" Josh said in a panting tone. "Ok, let me drop this off at my house." I responded and then I charged towards to my condo that my mom and I stay in. When I opened the door I found my mom splatter painting in the living room so I said "Hi." and she responded with "Oh hey sweetie." "Gotta do a double shift." With that I set everything on the kitchen counter and dashed down to the restraunt. "It's about time Julia.",the blonde girl (Carly) that is perfect according to guys and her henchmen. Apparently guys like witches but it seems she lost her broom stick along the way. "Ya, I just found out about this shift and so I quit what I was doing because I have a life out side of The Tides." I spat out. "Well, well, why don't you just do your job." She ordered. "Yes boss...y" I retorted. "I'm not the boss, and I am not bossy!" Carly turned around saying that and stormed off. I quickly walked to the apron rack and grabbed one. When I turned around Josh was there. "So, sorry I didn't call your cell but, I knew you had left it here yesterday." "That's ok and thanks for telling me, I didn't know where I had set it."
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita