The Fosters (ABC Family) Can Callie and Brandon be together after the season 3 cliffhanger?

Mayla2 posted on Apr 17, 2016 at 09:25AM
When Callie told Stef that the secret was true that Callie had sex with Brandon, how will things go from then?

Will moms allow it and when they are both 18 they could be together? Or will they have to live seperate, Brandon maybe with his new girlfriend (Courtney) or his father and Callie has to move out and live with her father?

I personally hope that Callie and Brandon will be together and that the family allows it. But it wont be that simple i think. Maybe that Brandon will fall in love with Courtney and leaves Callie heartbroken? Would Callie even still live with the adam fosters? We all could see in the season 3 final that Callie was broken and couldnt keep THE SECRET. So she has it definitely harder than Brandon who even buys a HOUSE for Courtney! I dont think Brandon is ready to be a father, so hopefully their relationship will end... But on the other hand, what if Callie is pregnant from Brandon?? i think they should be together and will support each other in everything also in being a parent. They would get help from their moms IF Callie is pregnant and IF Brandon is really into Courtney and is ready to be her childs father.. well he will not really get the help with parenting from his moms and dad.

What do you guys think that will happen? I CANT WAIT FOR SEASON 4!!!
last edited on Apr 18, 2016 at 02:10PM

The Fosters (ABC Family) No majibu