The Heroes of Olympus Jason,piper and Leo read Percy Jackson series

greektrickster posted on Sep 04, 2011 at 07:54AM
Characters:annabeth chase,Grover,clarisse la rue,Chris,katie Gardner,Travis and Connor stoll,Clovis,Chiron,Rachel,juniper, etc,and the gods

Jason,piper and Leo want to know about Percy Jackson and posiedon hands them a book about percy's adventures....

Adventurous and humorous

I do not own anything by Rick riordan

The Heroes of Olympus 29 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita greektrickster said…
smirk
Jason,piper and leo were walking down the beach,Leo kicked a stone into theater and said gods why won't anyone tell us about Percy,it's like they don't tell us on purpose,even the new kids but h,Clovis etc,even they don't know anything.well no duh Leo piper said to him,doubt anyone wants to talk about him since he is missing,he was pretty popular at camp and suddenly he is missing.well I want to know too Jason said,next to Percy everyone thinks what I had done by defeating Krios in nothing.I want to know more about this guy.ask annabeth again Leo said snickering and Jason shivered,he had asked annabeth in the morning and when she hadn't told him,he had gotten angry and almost electrocuted her,the result hadn't been pretty,Jason's arm was still in a sling and he was still limping even after the Apollo cabins healing skills.Leo kicked a rock again towards the ocean and a voice said OUCH.holy mother of god Leo jumped up.from the sea a man was coming towards them,Jason drew his sword thinking he was an enemy,the man was wearing Bermuda shorts and t- shirt,he had a beard and black hair,but his Sea green eyes were the most distinctive feature,lord Neptune Jason immediately bowed,while Leo said isn't that a planet piper nudged him and said lord Neptune is the roman name of posiedon.indeed Posiedon said and spoke to the three of them I know you wish to know about my sons adventures,so I made the muses write these books,they have been specially written so anybody can read them,and he handed Leo a huge package straight into his hands and he gasped and said What is in this thing Stones made of iron.posiedon almost smiled and said farewell and disappeared with the next wave,Leo carried the books in his hands and said to Jason you are so lucky you got a sling,Jason laughed and said get attacked by annabeth again and you would be eating your words,they approached the Big house and anyone they met they invited them to come to the big house conference room.pretty soon everyone was assembled and clarisse said why have you called us here,I had almost stiffen a newbies head in the toilet,Leo immediately picked up his seat and moved closer to piper away from clarisse,annabeth cut open the package and read the title with fondness and said these books are about percy's adventures,everyone immediately became silent and Travis said so who cares let's blow them up,he reached for a book but annabeth slapped his hand away.Jason said which is the first book,annabeth pointed and said the lightning theif.Jason picked the book and a cough behind him alerted him,he pulled out his sword and pushed it behind him where stood his sister,she examined the books and said in a horrified tone you are reading about percy's adventures from his perspective,you guys should be plugging your ears and running away,the stoll's and Leo and nicO let out a snicker,annabeth glared at Thalia and then shook her head in amusement,so who wants to read first Jason asked,when no one offered the blond teenager shrugged and opened the book.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita luvseaweedbrain said…
its a neat story :) but it would be a lot easier to read if you used quotations and started a new P for dialogue :)
e.g.
"Blahblahblah." he said.
"BLAH!" she yelled beck.
"Ermmm..." said the third unnamed person. other than that it seems pretty cool :)
Interesting train of thought luvseaweedbrain but thanks for the advice
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pink-bookworm said…
Really good
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita blakerose12 said…
big smile
Can't wait for the next chapter !!:DDDD

Chapter 1

"I Accidentally Vaporized My Pre-Algebra Teacher"

Jason how could you so something like that Connor said,yeah Travis put in,and I thought Romans were mature.
Real mature guys Nico added in,and snickers were heard around the table while Jason scowled and blushed,and read on

"Look, I didn't want to be a half-blood."

Why is he saying "look" Connor asked,it's not like he is talking to us.
Thalia snorted ungracefully and added it seaweed brain what do you expect from a guy who probably coudnt even spell his entire name.
Roars of laughter erupted around the table 

"If you are reading this because you think you might be one,my advice is:

Uh shouldn't we be plugging our ears and running away Nico said and annabeth smacked him on the head with a book.OW nico yelled and before he could say anything more,nico trembled under annabeth's glare which was enough to close his mouth,
Leo whispered in travis's ear,and to think Percy Jackson is dating her,no wonder his life is screwd ,travis snickered even though he said it as a whisper,everyone could hear him and annabeth's glare shifted to him which made Leo take a cautious step back.

close this book right now. Believe whatever lie your mom or dad told you about your birth, and try to lead a normal life."

That's actually pretty good advice nico said dumb stricken like Percy wasn't capable of such a thing,and Thalia said that wouldnt even work.

"Being a half-blood is dangerous. It's scary. Most of the time, it gets you killed in painful,nasty ways,

What a wimp clarisse said and remained calm under annabeth's glare.

"If you're a normal kid, reading this because you think its fiction, great. Read on. I envy you for being able to believe that none of this ever happened. But if you recognize yourself in these pages-if you feel something stirring inside-stop reading immediately. You might be one of us. And once you realize that, it's only a matter of time before they sense it too, and they'll come for you. Don't say I didn't warn you."

Gods could you please just get on with it Thalia roared at the book,you are wasting my time kelp head.
Uh .....thals you do know you are talking to a book right?Connor and Travis said at the same time while Leo laughed and nico tried to pull of a calm face

"My name is Percy Jackson. I'm twelve years old. Until a few months ago, I was a boarding student at Yancy Academy, a private school for troubled students in upstate New York."

Good at least someone put Percy in a school for troubled kids thalia said with a look of pure relief on her face,while Annabeth fumed and then suddenly relaxed and burst out laughing.everybody looked at her like she had gone Nuts,
I think she has gone nuts Connor said to everybody
Me too Travis ,Leo,and nico said together,while Chiron merely smiled like he knew why annabeth ws laughing.

"Am I a troubled kid? Yeah. You could say that. I could start at any point in my short miserable life to prove it, but things started going bad last May, when our sixth-grade class took a field trip to Manhattan- twenty-eight mental-case kids and two teachers on a yellow school bus, headed to the Metropolitan Museum of Art to look at ancient Greek and Roman stuff."

who would be crazy enough to take 28 mental case kids to a museum Travis said,
Yeah,shouldn't they have been taken to a mental hospital Connor added cause I k ow of one in Brooklyn.
Where you ran away from when you were a baby thalia said snickering,everybody laughed.
Probably the teacher is mental too Chris added,
Yeah whoever the teacher is,we have to find him and tell him to never take Percy to a museum,he would probably blow it up into tiny pieces,about the size of leo,Nico said,while Leo glared at him
It would have been torture for Percy ,pure torture Thalia said.
Everybody was surprised to see Chiron was blushing furiously,except for Grover and annabeth who were glaring at everyone.

"I know- it sounds like a torture.

See I told you Thalia said with a grin,everybody laughed

Most Yancy field trips were. But Mr. Brunner, our Latin teacher, was leading this trip, so I had my hopes. Mr. Brunner was this middle-aged guy in a motorized wheelchair. He had thinning hair and a scruffy beard and a frayed tweed jacket, which always smelled like coffee."

There was more laughter around the room,but Jason and piper had a feeling who this Mr. brunner was.

"You didn't think he would be cool, but he told stories and jokes and let us play games in class. He also had this sweet collection of Roman armor and weapons, so he was the only teacher whose class didn't put me to sleep."

Wow my respect for this teacher just went up a notch Travis said.
Yeah if percy could say that about a teacher,then deffinately this guy would be cool.
Leo said wow you guys are such amazing friends.
Don't worry Leo,Travis patted him on the back and said you will see what we are talking about in a few minutes..
The reply left Leo completely confused
While Chiron was starting to relax.

"I hope the trip would be okay. At least, I hoped that for once I wouldn't get in trouble. Boy, was I wrong."

Of course seaweedbrain was wrong,when was he ever right?thalia said?
Travis,Connor,Leo and nico snickered while Grover said cut him some slack ok,he didn't know anything back then.
Like he know anything now Travis and connor said,while Grover shrugged and said point taken and annabeth fumed.

"See, bad things happen to me on field trips. Like at my fifth-grade school, when we went to the Saratoga battlefield, I had this accident with a Revolutionary War cannon. I wasn't aiming for the school bus, but of course I got expelled anyway.

A room full of silent demigods erupted into laughter,even Chiron cracked a smile,Leo was rolling on the ground and he said, yeah I have to meet this guy now,completely have too.
I wish we had him as a brother Travis,Connor and Chris said,yeah nico said between fits of laughter,even Grover and anabeth were laughing,Jason was almost rolling on the floor himself,piper tried to stifle her laughter.

And before that, at my fourth grade school, when we took a behind-the-scenes tour of the Marine shark pool, I sort of hit the wrong lever on the catwalk and out class took an unplanned swim. And the time before that…Well, you get the idea."

Everybody had just started recovering when they heard this new relevation,of course again there was laughter all around the room,juniper was also laughing her head off,and Connor and Travis had a mischievous smile on their faces,whatever you are thinking drop it annabeth said to them.
Oh cummon the stoll brothers cried,you will totally love this plan.annabeth said I am sure I am going to regret this but okay what is the plan?
The stoll brothers looked at each other and said we go to the Aphrodite cabin,take drew and throw her into the lake,yes everybody cried and Chiron looked a little angry but didn't say anything to the two boys who walked out of the room with mischevious smiles.
Everyone automatically  reached for their pockets to see if everything was still there,thankfully it was.Chiron checked the time and said well I have to be off for my masters of archery class,also you should find someplace more dicreet to read these books and he trotted out of the room.Jason continued to read

"This trip, I was determined to be good. All the way into the city, I put up with Nancy Bobofit, the freckly, redheaded kleptomaniac girl,hitting my best friend Grover in the back of the head with chunks of peanut butter-and-ketchup sandwich."

Wow why does everyone pick on you Goat Boy thalia asked?
Grover shrugged and juniper defended him,hey that girl is mean.
Clarisse said wimps and everybody rolled their eyes

"Grover was an easy target. He was scrawny. He cried when he got frustrated."

There was some laughter and grover said Thanks Man his voice heavy with sarcasm.

</b>"He must've been held back several grades, because he was the only sixth grader with acne and the start of a wispy beard on his chin. On top of that, he was crippled. He had a note excusing him from PE for the rest of his life because he had some kind of muscular disease in his legs. He walked funny, like every step hurt him, but don't let it fool you. You should've seen him run when it was enchilada day in cafeteria."</b>

Wow can you do that in front of us I want a photo Leo said,while Nico got a glint in his eyes,uh..oh this young one has been a little too close to the Stolls Thalia cried while the others snickered.

"Anyway, Nancy Bobofit was throwing wads of sandwiches that stuck in his curly brown hair, and she knew that I couldn't do anything back to her because I was already on probation. The headmaster had threatened me with death by in-school suspension if anything bad, embarrassing, or even mildly entertaining happened on this trip."

That's frankly kind of sad Travis and Connor said coming back,I mean mildly funny,if it was us we would have been expelled even before the start of the term Travis said while his brother nodded and took out travis's wallet from his back pocket.

"'I'm going to kill her,' I mumbled."

since when did you become so violent Percy clarisse said sarcastically.
Annabeth glared at clarisse and shrugged and turned her attention back to Jason.

"Grover tried to calm me down. 'It's okay. I like peanut butter.'"

Holy Hades Boxers where is my wallet Travis cried out,everybody burst out laughing,the scene was so bizarre

Jason:rolling on the ground laughing his face off
Leo:rolling on the ground laughing his face off
Nico:snickering hysterically trying to control himself but failing miserably.
Thalia:dropping off her chair and still laughing
Annabeth: laughing at nothing in particular.
Grover:his fake feet coming off and trotting around like he was on fire but actually laughing,
Juniper:covering her ears with all the noise but still laughing herself
Chris:rolling on the ground in laughter like an armadillo was tickling his side,
Connor:went running out of the room laughing so hard
piper: laughing while sitting on her seat

Finally when things slightly quoted down,Jason picked up the book where he had dropped it and continued reading

"He dodged another piece of Nancy's lunch. 'That's it.' I started to get up, but Grover pulled me back to my seat."

Leave Grover to stop a fight clarisse grumbled

"'Your already on probation,' he reminded me. 'you know who'll get blamed if anything happens.

Looking back on it, I wish I'd decked Nancy Bobofit right then and there. In-school suspension would've been nothing compared to the mess I was about to get my self into."

Really and I thought we taught Percy everything about trouble making Travis and Connor said in a hurt tone which again cause some snickers.

"Mr. Brunner led the museum tour."

All right who is this Burner creep Travis asked and thalia corrected Brunner 
and annabeth glared at him and said it's Chiron.
Everybody paled and Leo said well that explains the blushing like a girl.
Nearly all the boys laughed and all the girls punched Leo in the arm.

"He rode up front in his wheelchair, guiding us through the big echoey galleries, past the marble statues and glass cases full of really old black and orange pottery. It blew my mind that this stuff survived for two thousand, three thousand years."

Okay you havnt even met annabeth yet and you are still talking about this stuff Percy ,nico said,that's just wrong Leo added shaking his head and the stoll brothers said and we thought Percy was on our side about the no architectural crap,turns out he totally went over to the dark side Travis said shaking his head disapprovingly.
Annabeth's face almost exploded and she threw her knife with deadly accuracy at Travis,that it went through his thigh jeans without hurting him,hey Travis said you almost cut my underwear,EW piper said while Connor said Travis you havnt even changed for the past three days,you stink.everyone laughed,annabeth grabbed her knife and pointed it at connor's chest and said continue very sweetly.
No one answered her comment because well ,sweet annabeth was morecreepythan angry annabeth,
Leo said I have to know how Percy survived 5 years in the demigod life with annabeth looking after him,im completely surprised he said shaking his head in a funny way.
Everyone laughed but tried to control themselves when they saw annabeth's glare which frankly know one ever would want to know about.

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
that's it for today,I'll try to post more to or row,please tell me on how you like it.
Please reply,I will only continue if I get a couple of more replies.also I take criticism so as to make my story better.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita blakerose12 said…
big smile
Awesome and funny :D I liked it loved it adored it :D can't wait for the rest :DD
Wont be able to post chapters for a couple of days as my exams are starting from next week,but expect one or two chapters.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ChildOfNeptune said…
im sorry, im not ccusing u or anything, but i think this sounds kinda like a forum post i read once....

no accusation intended

but your story is great. can u put quotyation marks in though?
Sure,ill try thanks childofNeptune,i will post more but well frankly my mom took my laptop and IPad but will try to post by tomorrow or so..
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bornhuntress said…
laugh
Please post soon, this is funny!!!!
I agree with ChildOfNeptune, please put quotation marks.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cApsLock1 said…
smile
soo cool!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita demigods4ever said…
please post
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita persunshop said…
smile
Can't wait for the next chapter,please post!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita goatlypowers said…
Write more please
When are you posting
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita magic-cow said…
Awsome
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita swiftwater said…
big smile
funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita darkrai6543 said…
laugh
post soon this is really funny!
crying
Are u ever gonna post in here again?
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita swimmergirl7 said…
Yeah?
Well I honestly doubt it,I havnt posted on this forum for months since no one read it,but any of you could continue if you wish
Adios amigos,peace out
Greek trickster with one bottle of mayonnaise and one bottle of mustard.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita darkrai6543 said…
mischievous
okay randomness! its awesome. but cool. anyone notice that almost all of the writers are giving up on these? take it from one.
crying
oh... well i guess that is ur decision to make......
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jordan333 said…
Hey can someone post u ant bin on in seven months
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LORDCHAOS said…
Greektrickster left
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jordan333 said…
surprise
Oh really