The Heroes of Olympus Son of the Olympians

ChampionChaos posted on Apr 07, 2012 at 05:03AM
What If Percy was a son of not just Posideon, but all of the Olympians?
What if Percy was raised and trained by all the gods?
What if Percy had all of there blessings and powers?
What Happens when Percy goes to camp half-blood?
What happens when he mets Annabeth, Love at first Site?
Disclaimer: don't own PJO or any characters
Got this idea from ThesuesLives on Fanfiction.com
You should check out his story's!
UP FOR ADOPTION, if you want it, just message me!
last edited on Apr 09, 2012 at 08:36AM

The Heroes of Olympus 156 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 156

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ChampionChaos said…
Chapter One: The Son of The Olympians
3rd Person P.O.V

The Gods of Olympus where in the throne room arguing as usual. One god was tired of all the arguing every solstice." QUITE" Thundered Zeus, The Almighty King of the Gods, and Lord of the Sky.
"Athena" Zeus said. "You weren't talking. What are you thinking about" He said. Athena, The Godess of Wisdom spoke in such a wise manor, you would think that she was thousands of years old, which she was."The Prophecy" she spoke in a calm voice."And how you broke the Oath" she said again." Yes, but my daughter had a terribal price to pay, in fact I turned her into a tree after she suffered from those monsters" Zeus spoke in a sad tone. Everyone knew of what happend to his daughter.Athena looked up " We Could Tip The Prophecy to Are Advanteg."."What do you Mean Athena" said Posideon, Lord of the Seas. All of the Olympians perked up to give the Godess of Wisdom their full attention." What I Mean is we could have a child, on Olympus, The Prophicied One exactly. Posideon you are currently seeing a mortal ar you not? We could make a child with all of our powers, and make sure the Prophecy is on our side." she said. " How do you know he won't betray us?" Zeus said."We raise him on Olympus" she said. This time, Apollo, God of Prophecys, spoke up " The Prophecy spoke of a child of the elder gods, meaning Zues, Posideon, or Hades. If we give this child our powers, would he still be a child of the 3" he said. " Of course. It would be a child of Posideon." Athena said. Finally after a hour of convincing the other gods, Athena went and got Hades. Then she told the gods to gather around Posideon. They all chanted in ancient Greek. When they were done chanting there was a blinding flash, when it cleard a golden ball was above Posideon. The other Olympians were weak. When the golden ball entered Posideon, his eyes flashed the color of the other Olympian eyes. He turned tored them, but made no attempt to hurt them." I'll be of then" he said and flashed out. " When will his powers wear off" Hades spoke. " When he comes back" Athena spoke. Leaving the 12 Gods alone to their thoughts, Waiting for Posideon.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Kaia143 said…
heart
I love it. It was really good!!
and i can not wait until u post again. i hope its soon!!!!!!
meh
Should i postNow?
smile
sure! if u want to.
smile
:) k, might take some Tim though.
You should read my other story it called Son of Neptune. You should read it whil I write another chapter
smile
ok. i will.
Chapter Two: Death of a Mortal
9 Months after Last Chapter

3rd Persons P.O.V

Posideon, Zeus, and Hades were sitting in a hospital. They were waiting for the doctor( The doctors Zeus wife, Hera) to tell them to come see the baby. Posideon was pasing around, Zeus and Hades trying to calm him. That's when the doctor entered telling them that the baby was healthy. That's when a buzzard sounded in the room Sally Jackson gave birth to the child of Olympus. Posideon eyes widened . That buzzard only sounded when someone died. The Big 3 hurried to the room, and found Sally Jackson lying there, her eyes closed and sweat on her body. The doctor took her pulse and shook her head in sadness. Sally Jackson Was Died. The doctor walked over to Posideon and whispered " I'm sorry brother but the baby was to powerful for her to give birth to him and live" Hera, Quenn of the Gods said.
Posideon shook his head and walked over to where his child was wrapt in blue blankets. " What to name him" Zeus said. Posideon looked up from the baby and smiled, then said " She wanted to name him Persues. Because he got the happy ending. It's like she knew I was a god. She would always call me Lord Posideon. 'Wonder how she knew." . The Big Three and Hera looked at the child. Then Zeus said " Welcome, Persues Achilles Jackson, Son of Olympus, To The World.". Hera picked up the child smiled then teleported to Olympus where the other Gods were waiting. When she got there, the other 3 flashed in. Zeus called order and they passed around the child. Then the child opened his eyes and his gaze caught Hera's, his eyes turned Chocolate brown, the same color as Hera's. She gasped. Zeus asked what is it. She then should him to Zeus and when there eyes caught, the baby's caught sky blue. Soon the child eyes turned all of the Olympians colors. Zeus blue, Posideon sea-green, Hades night black, Apollos bright blue, Hephaestus Dull green, Dionsyus wine purple, Ares blood red, Hermes mischief light brown and so on. Persues Jackson was truly the Son and rightful Prince of Olympus, he was a boy to be treated with respect, trained to be the best, and destroy the evil.
Persues Achilles Jackson, Child of The Great Prophecy, was the true Son of Olympus!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
big smile
Haha. Yes there will be percabeth eventually. Can you tell other people to read my story's? It would help alot!
tongue
Reply and tell me what you think!
Lol
blush
Hey Tell other people to read this and comment
Why?
Oh ok
heart
Will u stop blaming her. And wat is with all the CAPS?!
I love the chapter,too champion. It was really good!!
And I cant wait until u post again. I hope its really soon!!!!!!
meh
How?
tongue
Ok then. I COMPLETELY see reason in that statement of urs. It totally make since.

And hope u post soon champion.
Is that seriously a club?!
Chapter Three: Growing Up
( Persues is 6)
3rd Person

Persues Jackson was sitting in the Queen of the Gods garden, listening to a story that was being told by Hera, Queen of the Gods. She was telling the story about Jason and the Argonauts.
"That was a good story Aunt Hera" he said. " Will I ever get to go on a quest"? He said again. Hera chuckled and said " Someday My'Boy, Someday". " Aunt Hera the other Gods talk about giving me gifts, what gifts have you given me" he said. She looked at him, smiled and said " Yes I have given you family and home, but I also gave you the strength in mind. May no one ever sway or erase your memory's".. "Aunt Hera how come I can't see the mortal world"? The Queen of the Gods eyebrows furrowed at the question. " Because My'Boy you would attract to many monsters, and your to young to go off by yourself" she said.
" I wish I knew my mother" he said. " She loved you very much, Persues don't forget that" Hera said. " But, sometime I wish you were my mother" Persues said. Hera looked at the boy shocked, then hug the boy tightly stood up and ruffled his hair. " well I think it's time for your training with Athena, do you know your way there"? She said. Persues nodded vigorously, stood up, and walked out of the garden, heading to Athenas temple.

Persues walked from the garden to Athena's temple, where he would meet the Godess of Wisdom. He went in, his foot steps silent, he heard Athena talking so he peecked at her. She was staring at a image of a little girl, with honey blond hair, and stormy gray eyes. She was with two other people it looked like they were running from something, yet Persues couldn't figure out. Athena was wispering " Hold on Annabeth" she whispered as a lone tear rolled down her cheek. " I'll bring you help" she whispered again. Persues made his way up to Athena and put his hand on her shoulder. " She's pretty" he said. Athena jumped in surprised, she almost attacked the boy, but then she saw who it was.

" her names Annabeth" she said. " She looks sad" Persues said. Athena looked at him and said " Yes she ran away from home because her parents didn't want her" Persues stared into her gray eyes and said " Why don't you bring her here"? Athena shook her head and said " It's against the Ancient Laws" Persues looked at her in wonder and said " How come I'm here then" he asked. Athena sighed the said " Because your a special case, Your the Son of the Olympians". Persues took another look at the girl and said " I wish I could save her, that's what a hero's supposed to do right" he asked. Athena smiled and said " When your older you will be the greatest hero to ever live, and powerful at that." " How about we watch over her" Athena asked.
Persues smiled. " I'd like that" he said.

Persues is 12 years old)
Mount Olympus
3rd Persons P.O.V

" Are you ready punk" Ares, God of War, asked. Ares had two blood red swords and bronze armor ready for battle. The 12 year old Persues With choppy raven black hair stared at him with glowing a blood red eyes, the same color eyes as him. Persues clenched his fists and two, 3 foot long sticks apeared. Persues squeezed the handles and they turned into swords. One was made from the River Styx, one hit and it would be like Kronos scythe( but wouldn't rip the soul from the body, it would only hurt really bad) unimaginable pain. The other sword was made out of Celestail Bronze, and Imperial Gold. It was a rare combination to mix the two medals but when it was, the sword could cut through anything, and one touch on a monster it would explode into dust and fly away into the breeze. Persues and Ares stood 10 feet away from each other both had their weapons and armor on ready to fight each other. Ares was the first to charge thrusting one blade forward, As he thrust the other blade came down at a deadly arch. But Persues was to fast he was already to the side of Ares bringing one of his blades down that would cut a slash in the God of Wars armor. Ares brought his blades up just in time to block the blow, but the strike was so strong, Ares stumble back. This time Ares tried a roundhouse kick to the face but was met with Persues flat of the blade. It sent a vibration threw Ares leg, he was sure he would have a bruise for a week or Two. Ares brought down his blade in a arch but Persues parred, locking the two blades together. Ares pushed with all his might, but no aval. When Persues pushed back, the push was so strong that broke Ares sword in half and cut his armor. Persues stepped back with a satisfied look on his face. Ares hatted losing but he knew the kid could win so he said " Good job punk, you beat me again".. Persues smirked at Ares, then squeezed his sword handles so the turned into sticks, then he clenched his hand and the sticks turned into rings on both his hands. But that's when Ares charged he took a swipe at the boys head Persues side-stepped. Then his eyes turned the color of the Hearth. Ares blood red sword burned in his hand so he let go of the blade, he stumbled then fell on the ground clutched his hand from the heat. Persues walked forward, his eyes changing back to blood red. He reached for Ares hand and lifted him off the ground, so Ares could stand again. " The hearth can burn when needed, but can also heal" Persues said. Just when he said that Ares had went back to normal. Ares smirked and said " You said no powers" he said it in a tone thinking he one this argument. Persues looked at him shrugged and said " You charged me when you lost". Ares looked at him, shook his head and smiled.
" Looks like you to are done" Said Hermes, The Messanger for the Gods walking in. " Come to the throne room, we're waiting for you". When he got to the throne room, all of the gods were sitting on there thrones( because Hermes and Ares teleported)" Persues, we need to talk" said Zues. Persues looked at Hades and said " Uncle hades come to vist" Persues asked curiously. " I wish it was a visit my'Boy" he responded. " But you Uncle is right we need to talk" he said again. Persues looked at Zues and said " Yes Sir"
Zues sighed and said " My masterbolt has been stolen" Persues looked at Zues in shock.
"what How" Persues said still staring at Zeus.
" That is unclear. That's where you come in" Zues said.
" Father are you sure he's ready" Athena asked
" Are you" Zeus asked Persues. Persues nodded his head visously.
" What do I need to do" Persues asked.
" Your doing to school My'Boy" Demeter said.
" School how will that help the problem" Persues asked.
" We need you to go to Camp Half-Blood without reveling who you are" Hades said
" Athena will take you to school and explain everything on the way. You will need to hide your powers and skills. You must act like you do not know what you are! And once you find out you must be the Son of Posideon only and not the Son of Olympus." Zeus said.
" Why do I have to hide all my powers" Persues asked again.
" So are enemies don't know who you really are" Hera said.
" When do I leave" The child asked.
" That's why we are here, to say good bye" This time, Aphrodite, The Goddes of Love spoke.
Persues looked around, there was only one person missing.
Your not all here" he said.
Zeus looked at him sadly and said, " Yes, Posideon is in Atlantis, to busy to come"
Persues sighed and said, " As always, let's get on with the mission" he said trying to hide the hurt in his voice

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Percyfan44 said…
Good story but try to stray from TheseusLives story his story is very good and unique try not to copy to much
worried
I know I just did it for this chapter because I had nothing to right
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jojo12313 said…
post soon
heart
I love it. It really good.
And I can't wait until u post again. I hope its rally soon!!!
big smile
Pretty please!!!
smile
K I'm about to post right now
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita son_of_cratus said…
This is great, awesome story and I agree with Percyfan44 but still awesome
smile
Chapter Four: Yancy Academy
4 Months Later
3rd Persons P.O.V

Percy Jackson was far from normal. In fact, he was the Son of the Greek God, Posideon, but not only Posideon, he was the Son of all the Olympians. How, you ask? Well he was raised and trained on Olympus. He had all there powers so he had the ability to call Lightning from Zeus, Bend Shadows and call apon the Dead from Hades, Control Water from Posideon, Great archery from Apollo and Artemis, Grow Grape Vines from Dionysus, ability to Bulid Weapons from Hephestues, Amazing Fighting from Ares, Theifery from Hermes, Strong Ming from Hera, Good looks from Aphrodite, Control Plants from Demeter, Wisdom from Athena, and Burn, and Heal things from Hestia.

Percy Jackson was sitting in Mrs. Dodds class. He knew Mrs. Dodds was really Alceto, one of Hades furies. Percy was so zoned out, he didn't hear the teacher talking." Mr. Jackson " Mrs. Dodds snapped." Do you know the answer to this question." she said again. He could hear kids snicker at him. He looked at the problem. He knew the answer to the question, but like Zeus said, he had to hide his powers." No ma'am" he said. She looked at him in anger, then said " Then pay attention in class Mr. Jackson"
Percy nodded at her, then she went back to teaching.
Finally the bell rang, signaling the end of class, and the start of lunch.
Percy and Grover( Percy's best friend who's really a Saytr) walked to lunch, when they got there, they sat at their table and talked.
Percy looked at Grover and said' " I don't think Mrs. Dodds human" he said in in a sarcastic manner. But Grover looked at him worriedly.
" she's out to get us, Grover, she's to evil, I wouldn't be surprised if she turned into a winged bat" Percy said again. Grover stared at him with wide-eyes, because that was what Mrs. Dodds exactly was.
Before Percy knew it, it was the end of the day, they had exams tomarow, so Percy had to play his role, and act dumb. He was heading to Mr. Brunners room. Mr. Brunner was Percy's favorite teacher, he also knew Mr. Brunner was Chiron, the trainer of Heros.
When he got to Mr. Brunners office, he saw Mr. Brunner in his horse form, talking to Grover.
Percy wasnt usually a ease-dropper, but he wanted to know what they were talking about, so he ducked behing a door next to Mr. Brunners office.
" He smells like a Half-blood, Chiron" Grover was saying.
" Only time can tell, now off to bed you have Exams tomarow" Chiron said
Grover groaned and said, " Don't remind me, I've been doing this for years" Grover said.
Before Grover could walk out Percy hurried to the dorms, when he got there, he layed on his bed acting to be asleep. Grover came in a few minutes after, then climbed in bed, for tomarow was going to be a long day.

3rd Persons P.O.V
New York Muesem

Mr. Brunner was talking at the Muesem, about Greek mythology. He was pusificly talking about how Zeus, Posideon, and Hades, chopped their father Kronos, into a Million pieces.
" Percy can you answer this question." Mr. Brunner said
" What question sir" Percy asked
" Who were the twin twin gods" Mr. Brunner asked
" err... Apollo and Artemis" he said, but it came out more as a question. Mr. Brunner smiled shook his head and said, " Correct" . Then he went on to explain about Heros.
" And how will this help us in real life" he heard, Nancy Bonfit mumbled. But Mr. Brunner had ears like a dog.
" Yes, and how will this help us in real life" Mr. Brunner said. Kids laughted at Nancy.
Finally it was time for lunch Percy and Grover sat together, they were have a fun time till, Nancy Bobfit and her friends came over.
" Well if it isn't Percy Jackass, and Grover Underpants" she said, as her friends snickered. She then took out a penut butter-sandwich, and threw it into Grover's face. Percy stood up and faced Nancy, but Grover stopped him and said, " don't I like penut- butter, plus your already are on probation" he said. But Nancy wanted to get him into trouble so she said, " What are you going to do about it Jackson, go tell The Wheel-Chair Man"
Percy backed her up to a fountain, a wave roared in his ear, next thing he knew, Nancy was sitting in the fountain screaming, " Percy pushed me"
Some kids were whispering, but Percy heard someone say, " did you see the water, it like grabbed her"
Mrs. Dodds was the first to come, she help Nancy up and turned toward Percy.
" Now honey come with me" she said. Percy relucktintly followed. When they stopped into a room were no one was in it.
" now this is the time to revel you to Chiron, and bring you to camp" she said as she grew into Alceto.
" you must slash me and sent me Back to Hades" she said again.

" You Stole The Lightning Bolt" she screeched
" Give it, We Would have found you anyway" she talked. This time she came diving at Percy, that's when Mr. Brunner came in and said, " What, Ho" anne tossed him a pen. When Percy caughted it it grew into a 3 foot long Celestial Bronze sword that had the word, Ankumalus in Greek or Riptide in English. Percy slashed at the Fury, and when the blade hit, she exploded into dust.
When Percy turned around he saw Grover and Mr. Brunner staring at him. Grover was the first to speak. " Let's get you to camp" he said.
" what camp" Percy asked. Grover looked at him, smiled and said a camp for people like you, Demi-Gods"

On the way to camp Grover explained everything from he was a Half- Blood to everything that was at camp. Before they could enter camp the heard a Roar, Grover looked scared out of his wits, then he fainted and kept mumbling food. That's when Percy heard stomping, and in came the view of the Minotaur, it charged Percy but Percy side-stepped because he knew the monster only had one gear, and the was forward. When the Minotaur stopped, it turned around and Roared in anger, the charged again, this time Percy brought out his sword and swiped at the Minotaur, the swipe cut off its horn, but before it could hit Percy he stabbed his sword into the monster, turning it into dust. Percy but away his sword, woke Grover up, but when Grover asked how he killed it, he showed him the horn.
When they got into the camp Grover explained how he was a Saytr. Then Grover led him to a picnic table where Mr. Brunner was in in his horse form.
" Mr. Brunner" Percy blurted. Chiron smiled and him and motion him to sit.
" No child, I am not Mr. Brunner that was a cover up, I am Chiron trainer of the Heros" he said proudley. Percy looked at a man that was sitting across from Chiron, he had curly hair, and purple watery eyes, he was also reading a Wine magazine. Percy reconised this person right away.
" Dionysus" Percy said, he couldn't help it the words came right out.
Dionysus looked up from his magazine, when his eyes caught Percy, Percy's eyes turned purple, though no one noticed. Dionysus eyes got wide when he realized who said his name. He smiled at Percy and said , " Welcome To Camp Half-Blood" Then started to read his magazine again. Chiron was looking at them weirdly, because Dionysus or Mr.D never welcomed anyone to Camp Half-Blood. Percy was odd indeed, but little did he know how far from a regular Half-Blood he really was.
big smile
Thanks for the comments just updated new chapter, and I know percabethfan44 but I had no ideas for that chapter but the one I just posted is nothing like his chapter
Read it and tell me what you think!
heart
I love the chapter. It was amazingly awesome!!!
And I can't wait until u post again. I hope its really soon!!!
hmmm
I would post right now but I have to think of a idea for the chapter, want to talk to me while I think of a idea because I'm really bored
Tell me what you think!
big smile
You too!
If you really like this story tell some people to read it. By the way I like some of your storys
Yepp
tongue
OH MY GODS!!!!! what is it with you and all the caps?!?!?????!?!
smile
I know right?
Should I post, I will if you want me to
big smile
Totally!!!!!!
crying
And at least more people read ur story. Only one other person reads mine!!!!
I feel like a failure!!!
I'll tell people to start reading your storys
smile
K imma bout to post :)
smile
Okay.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita percabethX2 said…
hey is this gonna be almost exaclty like Theseuslives's story, or are you just using the main idea?
heart
Chapter Five: Enimies With The Hot Heads
Camp Half-Blood
3rd Persons P.O.V

Percy Jackson the Son of Olympus, was sitting on the ground in the Hermes cabin. Next to him was his sleeping bag and on the wall behing him was the Minotaur horn that he slashed of yesterday. He was wondering what the Gods on Olympus were doing. But he had to find his Uncle's weapon. What's so special about him weapon you ask? Well let's just say it would make Nuclear explosinse look like play toys. His Uncles weapon, the most powerful weapon in the world, called The Master Bolt or Lightning Bolt.

Yesterday, Percy meet Annabeth, when he saw her, his heart fluttered. She was beautiful. Her honey blond hair and stormy grey eyes. Then he met Luke, the Hermes cabin Consuler. Luke was the one that stole a sleeping bag for him. Yesterday he had a run-in with the Ares cabin Consuler, Clarisse La Rue. She dragged him into the bathroom where her plan for sticking Percy's head in the toilet backfired. Instead of Percys face with toilet water. It ended up with her face with toilet water. Today was Friday, Capture the the Flag day. Everyone was getting on their armor, ready for the game. Percy was on the Blue Team, with the Athena cabin, Hermes cabin Demeter cabin,Posideon cabin( though no one was in it yet) Dionysus cabin, and the Apollo cabin. When Percy asked Luke what's the plan, he said go ask Annabeth. So Percy made his way toward Annabeth, he asked her where to go, she told him border patrol then walked of leaving Percy with the Hermes cabin.

Percy's P.O.V

When the conch shell blew, signaling the start of the game, I made my way toward the creek. I knew Annabeth was trying to set me up with the Hot- Heads ( Clarissie and her friends) so I prepared my self. Finally after 2 minutes I saw them coming toward me, they looked at me and grined, like they already won the battle.
" Always over confident" I muttered. Clarissie came up to me flanked by her friends. The all made a Circule around me. There were 4 of them, counting Clarissie.
" Why don't we show Prissy what happens when people humiliate the Ares cabin. I looked at Clarissie and smiled
" Woa Clarissie didn't think you knew big words" I said. She looked at me and growled.
" Get em" she said. Ugly number 1 came charging at me, I took out they pen Chiron gave me yesterday, they looked at me and laughed.
" What are you doing to do draw on me" Ugly number 1 said. I looked at him amused and un-capped it. It grew into a Three foot long celestial bronze sword. Ugly number looked at the sword in shock then shook out of his trance and charged me. He brought down his swored but I parred, he took a step back, then thrust his sword forward to my chest. I side-stepped and hit the flat of the Blade between his eyes, after it hit, he fell toward the ground unconcouise(spelling) then, Ugly number Two charged, bringing him Blade to cut my head of, I stepped back and disarmed him, using the trick Luke taught me yesterday, leaving him defenseless. That left me with Ugly number 3 and Clarissie to deal with. Ugly number 3 swiped my arm, but this time I wasn't fast enough, and the blade cut me, reviling red blood. I looked at him and said " No maiming". He looked at me and smircked deviously. He took a stab at my stomach, but I side-stepped at kicked the blade out of his hand, making him surrender. I heard a cackle of Electricity and saw Clarissie spear. Her spear came down at a arch, I pushed my sword up just in time to parry Clarissies spear. She fainted a swipe at the head, then stabbed me in the ribs. The Electricity set a vibrate through my body, but didn't hurt to bad because of Zeus powers. She pulled her spear back and kicked my chest, leaving winded and tumbling into the creek. When my body touched the creek a surge of strength came into my body, and healing my cuts. Just then the conch shell sounded ending the game. Annabeth, the Blue and Red team came walking down to the creek. Annabeth was holding the Red teams flag, meaning that we won. I walked up to her and said, " You set me up, you knew Clarissie would come to me"
She looked at me and grinned. " Athena always has a Plan" she said and walked off. Chiron came down the down to the creek and quited everyone down.
" Good job Hero's, but the Blue team wins!" he said as the Blue team cheard. Just after that a huge Hellhound came out of the forest. It looked straight and me and growled. Chiron said something in Greek which I thought was, " Stand ready! My Call". The hellhound came charging at me, I heard Annabeth tell me to move, but I was paralyzed with shock. It razor sharp teeth ripped through my armor giving me a big cut on my chest. Chiron got out his bow at drew and arrow and shot, placing it between it eyes, dissolving it into dust.
" That was a hellhound from the Fields of Punishment" Annabeth said." Someone summoned it" she said again.
" Watch this" Clarissie said picking me up and dragging me to the creek. She dumped me in and the water healed my cuts again. I stood up and walked out of the water. Some kid was pointing above my head, so I looked up curiously. I saw a glowing Green Trident, when I looked back at the campers, everyone was kneeling.
" All Hail Persues Jackson, Son of Posideon, Earth Shaker, Storm Bringer and Lord of The Seas" Chiron Announced. " Yo- Your father" Stuttered Annabeth. She shook her head and said, " that is not good."
Chiron walked over to me and said " It's Determend, we'll move your stuff to the Posideon cabin, let's get you to bed, I fear you'll have a quest soon. For Zeus now Blames you for stealing the Master Bolt" . Then everyone walked off, and me walking to the Posideon cabin. For no one knew how hard this quest really would be, But only Time could tell, And Percy was ready for anything.
=========================================­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===

New chapter read and tell me what you think!
cool
Well percabethX2 I only took the idea of Percy living and having the powers of the gods, but the quests are going to be different and there are going to be no Norse monsters, and I'm going to have a lot of action and percabeth soon enough
wink
Tell me what you think!
angelic
If you like this story, tell other people about it and I'll be a fan of you
But jus Please TELL people about my story
heart
I love the chapter! It was really good, too. I loved it.
And I can not wait until u post again. I hope its really soon!!!
hmmm
Ehhh. Not the best chapter I don't know if I'll post tonight or tomarow morning
cool
S'okay. Its ur choice anyways. I can wait.
hmmm
I don't have any ideas for the next chapter, though I may start the quest next chapter, but I don't know
tongue
Blahh
smirk
Chapter Six: The Prophecy and Warnings
Camp Half- Blood
3rd Person P.O.V

As Percy Jackson made him way to the Big House, he was wondering why Chiron called him there. He had suspicions, but no answers. When he walked up and into the Big House he saw Mr. D and Chiron playing Pinchole. Mr. D layed down his cards looking triumphant and said, " I believe I win". But Chiron only chuckled and layed down his had, where he actually beat Mr. D. Mr. D mumbled something along the lines of ' Old Horse Always Winning' then looked up and found Percy, Chiron also looked up and found Percy. " ahh Percy right on time" Chiron said.
" Now Zeus has declared for his Master Bolt to be found on the Summer Solstice, which in fact is 4 days from now. But my' Boy I think it's time for your quest to find The Big Threes weapons shall start. Now off to the attic you go, when you get there you'll see a mummy, just asked whats your Prophecy for the quest and come right down then we'll settle things from there" He said again. So Percy did what Chiron said and climbed the latter to the attic. When he got there he say broken swords, shields, and pictures. But in the corner was a mummey. Percy remembered what Chiron told him to say to the mummy, so he walked right up to it and asked, " What is my Prophecy for the quest". Right after he said that, Green smoke started to come out of the mummys mouth. The Spirit of the Oracle spoke in a raspy voice.

You shall go west, and face the god who has turned,

You shall find what's stolen, and see it safely returned,

Betrayed by the one called friend,

Defeat him, or meet your end.

As Percy climbed down the stairs he was thinking about the last line in the Prophecy. When he got to Chiron, Chiron asked the Prophecy so he told it to them.
" Well pick Two companions and be off then" Chiron said. Percy mused who those two people could be, but he knew exactly who. " Grover, and Annabeth" Percy said. Chiron smiled at him and said, " A wise choice". Then Percy ran of to tell his friends, first he found Grover, when he told him about the quest and asked him to go, he emedently agreed. So he made his way to find Annabeth, he found her talking to Luke, so he took her aside and asked, Annabeth stared at him with wide-eyes. She hugged him so tight he thought his ribs broke, so he took that as a yes.
An hour later the Trio stood at the top of the of Half Blood Hill. They took one more glance as Camp Half Blood, and made their way down the hill. Percy could remember what Mr. D told him.

Flash Back-

Percy stood in front of Mr. D, because he asked him to talk to him before he left for the quest. Mr. D looked Percy square in the eye, Percys eyes turned wine purple.
" You must find the Lightning Bolt, it is vital importance" Mr. D was saying
" Of course Sir" Percy said. Mr. D sighed.
" If you don't find the Bolt, a war will brake out between the Gods, the world as we know it will be a living battle ground. Now I've come to tell you to say goodbye, you have to be prepared for anything, and everything, Never let your Gaurd down Persues, Remember your training with the Gods." He said again. Mr. D ruffled the boys hair and said, " Now off you go, the sooner you leave the faster you'll find it. Persues looked at Mr. D and then turned and walked out the door.

End Flash Back*

Persues, Annabeth, and Grover walked till they found a Bus stop, the payed and got on. Three old lady's kept staring at them, then finally Grover muttered, " I smell monsters" When he said that the 3 old lady's turned into the Furies, or Kindly Ones. Annabeth put on her invisablity cap and disappeared. Percy clenched his hands and his swords appeared. He walked toward the Kindly One slowly. One of them came flying down at Percy, so he slashed it and it dissolved in to dust, when he looked to find the Two others, all he say was Annabeth holding a Dagger, and Grover chewing tin cans.
" Come on, let's get of the bus it's already recked" Annabeth said, and she was right, the seats were torn and shredded, and the were the only ones on the bus now. They made their way of the bus and into the woods, where they would travel by foot to Hollywood, so they could get to the DOA recording studios.
After a couple of Hours of traveling in the woods, they stopped to take a break, so they could rest.
" Go ahead and rest, I'll take watch" Persues said, but in fact after Ten minutes of watching Percy was so tired himself, he fell into a deep dream-less sleep, waiting to be woken up.
=========================================­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===
New chapter, read and tell me what you think!