The Heroes of Olympus The Hunger Games Of Olympians

peetalover773 posted on Apr 12, 2012 at 02:33AM
part 1 annabeth point of view. ''Percy where are you?'' I call.''Over here annabeth, see that squirrel over there I think we will beat katniss and gale to the squirrel.''percy says. ''Good, wait where is your wepon?'' ''I-I-I had it in my hands a second ago!''percy exclaims.''Oh great you got stolen from and I know exactly who did it.''I say.''Then who took it then?''percy asks.''Gale being his fast,quiet,and stealthy self he took it from you.''I tell him.'' So-''but the sound of a sword and arrow go through the air and we know it is Katniss and Gale.

The Heroes of Olympus 12 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita peetalover773 said…
cool
3 posts by 3 different people and part 2 will come.PLZ POST!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita peetalover773 said…
meh
ok then 1 post and i will make it in honor of you
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita darange said…
big smile
wow i like this post more please?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita icuSTALKER said…
Wait!!!
Stop right there!!!
XD
sorry, couldn't resist XD
So just wanted to let you know: this forum is a crossover. Crossovers are strictly forbidden here. Though it may sound okay to put it here, we're reinforcing the rules and I'm afraid you must put it at the crossover club. Link.
link
Please put it at this club so we can keep HoO clean!!!:):)
Thank you!! :D
~The Welcoming Committee~
Peace out.
icuSTALKER
who says there forbidden?
i mean i saw a harry potter and the heroes of Olympus crossover
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita trivia101 said…
big smile
ya peetalover! this is a crossover so u should do it on the crossovers club but nice!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita icuSTALKER said…
@darange The reason for that is because that crossover was here long before the rule was enforced. Now, when a new crossover pops up, we ask the author kindly to post it on the crossover club so this club doesn't become overcrowded with forums that are not related to the Heroes of Olympus.
The rule has been enforced so therefore we are asking the authors to move their crossovers before it becomes huge and they can't move it.
I hope you can understand:)
Thanks!:)
Peace out.
icuSTALKER
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita universalpowa said…
yeeeeeeeeep
i have a hp/hoo crossover, but i made it LONGGGGGGG before the rule was being made. or before we had a crossover club for that matter. LOL

soooooooooooooooooooo yeah. sorry if you didn't know. :P we try to post info on the club Wall, but i dont think anyone checks that anymore...
:P
:D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wisegirl778 said…
Nope sorry
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LORDCHAOS said…
No crossovers aloud
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita greekgirlA said…
gosh, "no crossovers aloud" you know, you could say it nicer. and no crossovers is not keeping this site clean.