The Heroes of Olympus Children of the Seven:The Artifact Quest

Alvin2442 posted on May 14, 2012 at 03:03AM
Mathilda-A daughter of Frank and Hazel with coffee hair,tan,blue eyes,her parents power/skill,and really good at horseback riding as she learned from her mom.She's average height,muscular(for a girl)likes to wear soft leather or jeans and T. fights with a short sword and two daggers.Can use the bow&arrow with skill but likes to throw knifes.(she has ten throwing knifes in a sheath on her right leg.She likes to pull pranks and has an inappropriate sense of humor.She is 15 and is not someone you want behind the wheel of a ton car.She is mature when she needs to be but is hard to get back into that mode.Will laugh at random,badly placed,words but can keep a straight face for over an hour and not show sighs of laughing.Hates to be indoors and also a ADHD.She uses her left hand as her sword hand and writes with her left right for throwing and using her dagger.She also holds her bow with her right hand

Alvin-A son of Percy and Annabeth with Jet Black hair and Sea Green and Stormy Grey mixed together eyes.He as smart as Annabeth and as tough as Percy(also as hot(no homo to that)).He use Divine Wisdom and work out strategics easily and quickly.He has control over all forms of water and can make storms easily.He uses daggers,a sword,a trident,and a bow all made by Leo and Tyson.He's a person you don't want to get in a fight with.He is a caring person to his friends and can be serious when needed to.He's 15 and a great strategist and leader.He's a bookworm despite his dyslexia and can stand still for a long time despite his ADHD.He reckless and unpredictable as he sometimes uses Greek and Roman fighting or his own fighting style

Bree-a daughter of Leo and Thalia with bright blue eyes long,curly brown hair.She usually wears a t-shirt and jeans.She likes to fight and is great at building things.She can control,make,and eliminate fire or heat and she can shoot lightning and control winds.She uses a spear,bow and arrow, sword,and two daggers.Shes deadly to her enemies and friendly to her friends.Shes 15 and is ADHD and dyslexia

Synopsis:Its been 20 years since the Giants War to say The Seven are now in their 30's.They got married Percy to Annabeth,Jason to Piper,Hazel to Frank,Leo to Thalia(she quit the hunt)Nico and Reyna,Clarrise to Chris,Travis to Katie,Grover to Juniper.Percy and Annabeth had a child along with Hazel and Frank.The other seven still haven't.These two go on a quest for a artifact that was lost many years ago.The two go with there other friend Bree.So what challenges lie ahead for the stake.But with the quest there's the next war that coming up with the Titan of the Sky

Characters:Some are R.R. and some are my own Ocs

Some rights go to R.R.

Author's Note:I will be doing this forum with greekgirlA and horse22133454.We will post in our own free time.Ocs will be accepted from the fans.I may let someone else do this with us and I post first

last edited on May 16, 2012 at 12:43AM
save

The Heroes of Olympus 68 majibu

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...