The Heroes of Olympus ANNABETHS Lost DAYS

avatarfan800 posted on May 22, 2012 at 08:37PM
All rights to Rick Riordan
I do NOT own anything

Authors: avatarfan800 and Alvin2442

This story is from Annabeths POV while Percy is gone., the reunion, and mark of athena.
last edited on Jun 04, 2012 at 07:01PM

The Heroes of Olympus 72 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 72

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita avatarfan800 said…
sunny
During the campfire Percy sat next to me with his arm wrapped around my shoulder. Everyone was sitting together, roasting marshmellows, and singing songs. Even Clarrisse was singing. E were all probally just relieved thnat the war was over, and everything was going back to normal. Once the songs ended Chiron told us to go to bed. Once me and percy reached the Athena cabin, he kissed me goodnight and headed towards the Posideon cabin.
--------------------------the next day ------------------------------

I woke up and threw an orange camp shirt on with some jean shorts. I strapped my knife to my side, but on some tennis shoes, put my hair up, and headed out the door. I was going to meet Percy at the beach after breakfast. I ate my breakfast, but i noticed rcy didnt show up. Maybe he already ate. I thought. I ran down to the beach. He wasnt there. Where wa she? I waited for an hour, but then decided to go to his cabin. Maybe he slept in. I knocked on the door. No answer. I went in, "Percy?"
Still no answer. I searched the whole cabin. He wasnt there. I asked around camp, but nobody saw him. I asked Chiron and Grove, and even Juniper. Nobody saw him. Where was he? It wasnt like him to skip out on date. I decided to call his mom and Paul.
mrs. Jackson said she hasnt heard from him. Where are you Seaweed Brain?
Chiron had the whole camp search. I was about to go into panic. A lot of the campers were. Percy was like our leader.
"Chiron, im gonna contact Thalia and Nico."
He nodded but looked sad. His eyes were filled with worry.
first i contacted Thalia through iris message.
"Thalia? have you heard anything from percy? We cant find him anywhere. He just disappeared." My eyes were filling with tears.
"Sorry annabeth, but the hunters and i will start searching for him right away. We will find him." She gave me a smile, but i could tell that she was worried too. Cut the connection, then contacted nio.
The conversation went the same way. Nico promised to search. Mrs. O lary went with him to help.
after, i went to chiron.
"Chiron, can we see if we can get a quest."
"Im afraid we might just need one, but for now, just relax. We will find him." Chiron trotted off.
I went down to the beach to find a figure standing there. My first thought was Percy, but i soon relized wo it was.
"Lord Posideon." I said.
"Annabeth, percy isnt at camp. Hes not in the water either. I dont know where he is, but pease find my son." Thuner rumbled.
"Im not suppost to be here. Zeus is closing off Olympus. Something is coming. Something you demigods, and even us gods, should be preparing for it." With that he dissappeared. I collapsed on the ground and began to cry. Percy was gone.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita percabeth1000 said…
nice post soon
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ReadingGurl said…
sunny
Chapter 2

Annabeth insisted on a quest. A lot of campers kept bothering her on news for Percy. We had several groups looking out for him. I spent most of my time in the sword arena (to try to keep my mind off Percy), Percys cabin, or at the beach. My cabinmates tried to comfort me, but it wouldnt work. I thought about what Posideon said, about how he didnt know where percy was. That was strange. The gods could see everything except for Alaska.
I needed a quest, but Rachel wouldnt be back until another week. So, until then i couldnt do really anything. I didnt even know if Rachel knew Percy was missing. It was getting dark. Most of the campers were heading towards the campfire. I decided to head towards Percys cabin. Inside his minitore(i dont think i spelled that right) horn hung on the wall, the fountain sat in the middle, his wristwatch shield hung onthe wall, and tysons little hippocampie ish hung from the ceiling. Percy had several pictures hanging above his bed. Most of them were of me and him.
One had us holding hands and laughing, another were some silly shotsof us in a photobooth, i even saw one of us walking on the beach at modnight, and me leaning on him during the campfire, or one of us sparring, one had gover, percy, and i in it, tons of pictures were just scattered on the wall. I saw a picture with connor, travis, clarrisse, chris, rachel, will, malcolm, thalia, nico, chiron, and a bunch of other campers sitting together and laughing. In the middle of the picture, was percy and i. He had his arms wrapped around me and we were both smiling and laughing. Everyone looked happy.
On his nightstand was a picture of him and i. He even had a seperate picture of me. The thought of all of these happy moments made me sad. I couldnt take it. I started to cry into his pillow. I cried myself to sleep. My last thought wa sPercy.
Next day............
I woke up to find thalia shaking my shoulder.
"Thalia!" I exclaimed.
She wrapped me into a hug. "We will find him." She said.
i started to cry again.
"I know," thalia said in a shaky voice, "i miss him too."
Several days went by. Thalia left to continue searching. Lady Artemis herself came to visit to tell them good luck. She even told me they would find him, "as payment for him taking the burden of the sky for me to help my hunter." She said.
Rahel came back, and when she heard the news she broke down crying. She agreed that there needed to be a quest, but without a prophecy, there couldnt be one. Tyson came to visit, and he promised to search too.
more days passed with no nws on percy. Soon it was the last day of the month. Thats when she visited me.

I was dreaming of percy nd me kissing for the first time. It seemed so long ago. Suddenly my dream changed. Hera was standing before me.
My first thought was she was going to try to curse me in my sleep, but instead shesaid this:
"Our time together is limited, but go to the grand canyon, and seek the person with one shoe." With that she left.
post soon
sunny
Capter 3

Annabeth asked the Apollo cabin if she could borrow the flying chariot. They said yes, so she asked Butch, son of the rainbow godess, to acompany her.
By the time they got to the grand canyon, Annabeth saw three people around seventeen, standing on the walk out on the grand canyon. Before the chariot landed, annabeth leaped out. She ran right up to them and said:
" where is he?" She demanded.
"Wheres who?" Jason asked.
I frowned. "What about Gleeson? Wheres your protecter Gleeson Hedge?"
Leo cleared his throat. "He got taken by some...tornado things."
"Venti. Storm spirits" jason said.
i stated the greek term, asked who were they, and what happened.
He kid named jason tried to explain. Just then Butch came over, and Jason started starring at his rainbow tattoo. Jason finished his story.
"No, no, no! She told me he would be here. She told me if i came here, id find the answer." I exclaimed.
"Annabeth," butch grunted, "check it out." He said pointing to jasons feet. "The guy with one shoe. Hes the answer."
"No butch, he cant be. I was tricked." I insisted. I glarred at the sky and screamed hoping the gods could hear me, "what do you want from me!? What did you do with him!?"
The sky shuddered, and the horses whinned urgently. Butch said we should get back to camp.
i told him fine, then i glarred at jason and said well settle this later.
"Whats her problem? Whats going on?" A girl named piper asked while shaking her head.
leo agreed, "seriously."
Butch said we needed to gwt out of here, and that hed explain on the way.
"Im not going anywhere with her," jason said gesturing towards me. "She looks like she wants to kill me."
I saw butch hesitate, "annabeths okay. You gotta cut her some slack. She had a vision telling us to come here, to find a guy with one shoe. That wqs suppost to be the answer to her problem."
"What problem?" Piper asked.
"Shes been looking for one of our campers. Shes going out of her mind with worry. Shed hoped he would be here." Butch explained.
"Who?" Jason asked.
"Her boyfriend. A guy named Percy Jackson."
The sound of percys name made me get a little teary eyed.
(The time between percy missing, and annabeth finding jason is off. Sorry)

E got attacked on the way to camp, and we crashed in the lake. Will Solstice came running towards me.
"Annabeth! I said you could borrow the chariot, not destroy it!"
"Will im sorry."
Someone asked about percy, but i just shook my head.
Leo got claimed right away, but jason kept refering to things in there roman form. (Leo son of heptasus (didnt spell that right. Sorry) i took piper on a tour, but i didnt feel really into it. I was bummed avout the fact that we didnt get any news on percy. I also had to break the news to piper that jason might not actually be her boyfriend. After that i took her to the weaponry so she could pick out a weapon. I suggested a sword, but she wanted a knife.
"Knives arent usually the best weapon." I said.
"You use a knife." She pointed out.
"Yeah but... fine." I wanted to say only the most skilled used a knife, because i had my doubts about her.
I showed her the cabins, and piper wanted to go into heras cabin. Inside we found rachel, who almost killed piper. Aparently jason had a vison along with jason from hera asking to be freed.
At thecampfire more people asked about percy. I told them no news, then they asked who jasons godly parent was. He was claimed long ago, and is the son of zeus. Cant wait to tell thalia i thought. Jason looked upset so i put a hand on his shoulder, and tried to comfort him. Piper shot me a look, which i just ignored. Nothing really happened after that, accept piper being claimed by aphrodite. Oh and rachel said another prophecy stating a quest for jason, leo, and piper.
after the campfire, i put on my pjs, and went to percys cabin. I crawled into his bed and fell asleep.
the next day..........

I met up with jason in zeus' cabin. Jason was looking at thailias pics and then told me that thalia was his sister. He said the were seperated when he was little.
leo tamed the dragon, which made the ares cabin happy, then they set off on there quest. I decided to search for percy while they were gone.
Several days later..................

Jason, Piper, and Leo returned from the quest. Thalia and the hunters also came to visit, and thalia confirmed her and jason being brother and sister. Leo said we need to build a flying war ship. Then, Jason told us about the roman camp. He said thats where hes actually from, and that percys probaly there with no memories.
A pit formed in my stomach. I felt like i was going to puke. Percy with no memories. What if he forgot about me and met someone else? Knowing percy, with his black messy hair, his sea green eyes, and his perfect tan and muscular body, any girl would want him. I hope he doesnt forget about me.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
sunny
saw this, and thought it fit annabeths situation perfectly. poor annabeth
sunny
Chapter 4

I was in Percys cabin, again. For some reason, this place seemed to really calm me down. I saw his shield hung up on the wall. I had me and percy carved into it during our adventures. I remembered our trip to Mt. St. Helens, when percy caused that huge explosion. He went missing, an di thought he was dead. I wa sscared out of my mind.bi felt like that again. What if Percy died? Jason said the roman camp was tuff, and if you didnt follow orders, you would suffer great consiquences. Knowing Percy, he probaly wont follow the orders. Which made me even more nervous. What if they killed him becquse of that? I choked back a sob. I looked at the notes from my friends. Thalia sent me one saying she misses him too, nico sent one saying no sign of him, but well keep looking, even tyson sent one. Then there was one with a picture of me and percy along with a note from percy saying he would meet me at camp, and that he loved me. My fingure traced over his signiture and were it said love. I could have stayed here all day, but capture the flag was starting, and i needed to get ready. I put on my armour, but instead of using my usual shield, i decided to use percys. I could have it with me at all times. When i walked out, i met with my team. On my team was the zeus cabin, athena cabin, heptasus cabin, piper from aphrodite, an dconnor and travis stoll.
on the apossing team was lead by clarrisse with the ares cabin, the rest of the hermes cabin, apollo cabin, and a couple from demeter.
"Okay, leo and piper gaurd the flag, hepasus cabin on defence to the left, and athena on right. Connor and Travis are the destraction team, so do some prank or something. Ill get offense." I said as i pulled out my yankees cap.
"What about me?" Jason asked.
I hesitated. " rrrr........how about....." i didnt know where to put him. He wouldnt be bad with me, but my usual partner is percy, and it wouldnt feel right having anyone else.
"How about i go with you?" He asked. I didnt want him to, but the rest of the team agreed with jason so i just said "fine. Everyone to positions. Jason come with me."
The conch horn blew, and the game began. Me and jason snuck by the opposing team. We fought when needed. Then me and jason were split apart. I found the flag, but as i was about to grab it, jason ran through and took it. He got attacked, and lost the flag. I saw a member of the apollo cabin sprinting across the creek with the flag. We had lost.
Jason was rubbing his head, when i marched over to him.
"What did you think you were doing!?" i yelled. I saw people gather around to watch.
"Getting the flag." He snapped.
"I was about to get it, when you took it. Afterwards you were all cocky when you started to run to the creek. What were you thinking? I xould have gotten it and we would have won."
"How is it my faulght we lost? You should have helped me! Anyone else in my position would have done the same thing!" He yelled back.
"No! Percy would have never left my side. Were suppost ro move like a team! Not every man for themself!" I wa screaming now.
"Stop comparing me to percy! Im not him! Sorry i dont do anything right like him! Get ove rhim! Hes not here! Hes probaly having a hard time over atthe roman camp!" Jason exploded.
I raised my hand to slap him, but jason wasnt finished.
"Did you know, that if he ruins or destroys anything, hell either get banished, get horrible punishments,..."
"Thats enough jason!" Chiron roared.
"... orr he might even get killed!" He finished
SLAP! i hit him harder than anyone else in my life. He collazped from the pain.
Then i said, "if you ever talk about percy that way agin..." i ran to lercys cabin crying. Would they really try to kill him?
Wow. Jason
sunny
Chapter 5
Clarrisse POV

Wow. Jason had that coming. I saw almost every camper who knew percy, even me, wanted to slap him. Even some who didnt looke dlike they wanted to go off on him too. Only piper and leo stayed with jason. I went to find Annabeth. She would probaly be in Percys cabin. Thats where she stayed since percy went missing. Now usually, i wouldnt go to comfort her. I usually didnt get along with her or percy. But since percy left i knew she was having a rough time. Just like when i found Chris. I thought i would lose him. I softly knocked on the door. No one answered so i went in. Annabeth was lying on Percys bed, while holding a picture of her and percy. When she saw me she just looke dat me with tears streaming down her face.

Annabeth POV

Clarrisse walked in. I just starred at her with tears streaming down my face. In my arms, i craddled a picture of percy and i. Clarrisse didnt say anything, but just sat down next to me and put a hand on my shoulder.
I usually didnt get along with her, so it was weird to have her comforting me, but i didnt object. She may not have liked percy, but she still knew him.
"Itll be fine. Well find him, and youll see him again." She promised. I thanked her, whipped away my tears, then we left the cabin.
Clarrisse stayed with me for most of the day.

Pipers POV

Piler was confused. She didnt know who to comfort. Jason or Annabeth. She thought for a moment, then decided Jason was out of line. I went to the athena cabin to see if annabeth was okay. I knocked on the door, and annabeths brother malcolm answered. I asked for annabeth, but he just shrugged. I walked in.
Inside annabeth had a desk just for her and her architechture for olympus. She had a bulletin board hanging above the desk. Most of the board was just sticky notes, or so i thought. When i looked closely, i saw they were notes from thalia, nico, tyson, a bunch of people. All feom the people who were looking for percy. I also saw several notes from percy from before he went missing. I then saw a picture of her and percy. Ive never actually seen a picture of percy. He had black messy hair that looked windblown, and sea green eyes. He was pretty handsome. He wore jeans, with a orange camp half-blood t-shirt, and a bead necklace. Him and annBeth were sitting together at a campfire. He had one arm around her, and they were smiling and laughing. Thalia sat next to him along with grover, tyson, nico, coonor, travis, will, clarrisse, chris, and a bunch of other familiar faces. They were all singing and laughing and smiling. They all wore orange camp shirts with a bead necklace.
Annabeth looked happier than shes ever seen her.

Jasons POV

I was still fuming as i walke dto my cabin. I expected it to be empty, but when i came in i found thalia.
"Thalia!" I said happily. I went to hug her, but she just glarred at me.
"What?" I asked.
"How could you say such horrible things to Annabeth? Shes going out of her mind wondering if percy was safe, and you just told her she might be dead!" She exclaimed.
"Hes probaly alive so chill. Oh, and would everyone stop comparing me to percy!" I yelled.
"You didnt know percy. He was the world to annabeth. Theyve known each other since they were twelve. When he first arrived at camp. They went on a quest together."
"To do what?" I asked.
"To retrieve dads master bolt. Someone stole it. They had to retrieve it, go to the underworld, and he faced ares in a battle. Thwn they gave the bolt back to dad. He faced a minitore with his bare hands and beat it befire he ever even arrived at camp. Then the next year, he went on another quest."
"What was the next quest?" I asked curiously.
"To find the golden fleece. Actually it was clarrisses quest, but him and annabeth went anyways to save grover. Without that golden fleece, i wouldnt be here."
"Did they go on any more quests?" I asked.
"Two more. One, me, annabeth, percy, and grover went to find two half bloods, but something went wrong, and annabeth fell over a cliff. Percy almost jumped of to save her, but a monster took her. He went on quest with me, grover, and two hunters to save her. He held the sky to save her, and he fought atlas. Thw two hunters died.
On the next quest, he went into the labrynith to find daleus. He went with tyson, annabejth, and grover. Grover and tyson went to find pan and... did you hear about the mt. St. Helens explosion?" She asked.
I nodded, "the one that had half a million evacuate?
sunny
"ThT the one. He caused it. Anyways, they found daleus, and we had a battle known as the battle of the labrynith.
The next year, the great prophecy came, and we had a huge battle at the empire state building. He faced one titan, then, he had to face kronos. He won. Even though the prophecy said he would get his soul reaped, he still fought when he could have run away. He was offered to be god, but turned it down." She finished. Percy did a lot for this camp. A lot more than i expected.
"Thanks thalia." I left to go apoligize to annabeth.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita demigod324 said…
This is cool post soon
sunny
Chapter 6
Annabeths POV

Annabeth was tired. She went to th esword arena with Clarrisse, to practice and get her mind off of percy. Thwy each practiced on a dummy for a while, but then they decided to spar. They battled for a while neither breaking a sweat. Then Jason came in and they both stopped. Clarrisse and i starred at him.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"To apoligize." He said. "I was completely out of line."
"That still doesnt change the fact that he might be dead." I said stifly.
"From what i heard about him, hed probaly survive." He said with a weak smile.
"Yeah. He probaly woulld." I said smiling.
"So...you wanna spar?" Jason asked.
I shrugged. "Kick his butt Annabeth." Clarrisse said.
I smiled. We got into positions, and i drew my knife. Jason pulled out his sword. We started to circle each other, then he attacked. H ekept trying to stab. I dodged, ducked and rolled. I then realized something, everytime i saw him fight, he always seemed to stab. I realized also that he moved in a pattern. I quickly moved, went into a roll and ended up behimd him. He swipped at my feet, and i jumped forward. I made a quick slash with my knife kicked his sword, and had him at knife point.
"I would try something else besides stabbing and swipping next time." I picked up his sword, handed it to him, then left with clarrisse.
She gave me a high five, then said, " lets get some dinner."

Sorry its short. Ill try to post later tonight.
sunny
Chapter 7

At dinner, leo updated us on the argo II. "The outside is finished, but we still have to work on the inside, and on wiring. Give us about 2 more months." He finished.
i groaned. I wanted to see Percy now. I wish i could take a pegasi, but i still dont know wher ethe roman camp is. If jason knows, he hasnt shared that information.
I thought about the sword fight me and jason had, it dint seem like he was trying his hardest. I wonder if he let me win. After dinner everyone went to the campfire. I sat and talked with some of the other campers, until Chiron told us to go to bed. I went to my cabin to grab a couple of things, then went to cabin 3. I quickly fell asleep.
The next day...........
When i went down to breakfast, Chiron announced we would have capture the flag later this evening. I got excited. The teams were the same as last time, and this time Jason would be on defense. I asked Connor and Travis to join me on offense. When i told Jason, he looked like he wanted to argue, but one glare from the rest of the team (besides leo and piper) and he shut up. As soon as the conch horn blew we ran towards the creek. I used my knife to slash at the other team. We wen tfarther and farthe rinto the woods. Then, we spotted the flag. Two people were gaurding it. Two people from the ares cabin. Then, travis pointed out some apollo archers in the trees.
"Okay, can you to cause a distraction while i get the flag?" I wisphered. They nodded. Then we attacked. I put on my invisibility cap, and snuck up to the flag. Connor and travis distracted the archers while i took care of the ares kids. I knocked them out with the butt of my knife and they crumpled to the ground. I took the flag and sprinted with the stolls behind me. We crossed thw creek to saftey. We had won
I know u just posted like 30mins ago but post soon
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Nemisis said…
Awesomeness! post soon as possible
Love it
sunny
Chapter 8

It was a sunny day. The weather was perfect, and i was headed down to check on the progress of the Arog II. Jason and Piper were observing the work, while the hepthastus cabin was building it. The athena cabin was also helping along woth the ocasinal help of the other cabins. I saw the apollo cabin come over to help too. I was working on the plans aloong with my brother malcolm and leo was there to make sure it looked exactly how he imagined it.
"Okay, you guys ready to go inside?" Leo asked. Malcolm and i nodded, amd followed leo. Piper and Jason joined us as we went inside. I have to admitt this place was impressive. It had three floors. The deck, which included the controll room, the bottom floor, which included the engine roo, bathrooms, kitchen, and dining room. The middle floor included ten bedrooms and a lounge and rec room.
The rooms werent decorated, painted, or wired. This stuff would take about until June 23. Then we would have a test run june 24 and sail to the roman camp june 25 if the tests went well.
"We still need to decorate, but were mainly working on the engine room, control room, bathrooms, and the kitchen. We figured if this stuff took too long, at least we would have the most important rooms done." Leo explaimed. "Although, we would like to start buying decoration, you know couches, beds, tables, chairs, stuff like that."
"I could go." I voulenteered. I could take my mind of percy for a little bit, considering i was scared out of my mimd. I looked at malcolm, "wanna come?" I asked.
he shrugged.
"Can i go?" Piper asked. "Im not really much of a help here."
Jason shrugged, "i might as well go to. "
"Okay then. Us four will go shopping. Ill get the money from chiron, and ill ask argus to drive." I said.
"Then i guess were going shopping." Piper said.
Leo nodded in aproval, then went to continue working on the ship.
I ran down to the big house, and talked to chiron. He agreed, and gave me $10000.
"Chiron, dont you think thats a lot."
He shrugged, "strawberry bussiness has been going well, but i do expect change." I nodded, thwn everyone loaded into the van.
We were going shopping.
Cool chappie post again plz
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bukluvr17 said…
heart
cool post wen u can
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita book-worm said…
big smile
Awesomeness post again soon!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Kaia143 said…
heart
This story is really good.
I LOVE IT!!
and I can not wait until u post again. I hope its really soon!!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ktayl7980818 said…
That was super! I just got here and am extremely emotional. Dang you made me weep all over my nook. I look like a totall retard now! Thanks a lot.
sunny
Chapter 9

Once they arrived in town they went to the first fruniture shop.
"Okay so what sould we look for first?" I asked.
"Beds." Piper replied. "Leo said they were working on the ktchen, so, we should have some people buy some stuff for the kirchen and bathrooms."
"How about me and piper look for the kitchen and bathroom stuff, and you and malcolm can get the bedroom stuff." Jason suggested.
"Okay, meet back here in two hours." With that they walked away.
we found some matresses, and ordered 12 just in case anyone else came or if someone got injured. Then we went to look for bed spreads. I got one with an owl on it, percy got a blue one, we didnt know about the romans, so we got a purple and red one for them, piper got a pink one, jason got a green one, leo got an orange one, then we grabbed a black one, and the rest were white.
"Now all we need are pillows." Malcolm said.
The matresses were already loaded into the truck. But we had to have another truck come by to help. Te other truck went back to camp taking 9 matresses with it. We piled the bed spreads into the truck. There was still a lot of room in the truck. The pillows were easy to find. We got two for everyone, and ten extra. After we met piper and jason back in the shop.

Pipers POV

So me and jason went inro the kitchen section. I had a feeling that jason had no idea what he was doing. So all the shopping wasleft to me. Great. Jason grabbed two carts. One was quickly filled with stuff like, a toaster, microwave, mini fridge, forks, spoons, knives, plates, bowls, glasses, simple cooking supplies, stuff like that.
The next cart had stuff like toliet paper, towels, shampoos and soaps. Jason insisted we also grab bandages, medicine, backpacks, blankets, sleeping bags, and some more stuff like that. After we paid we left.
Annabeth and Malcolm helped us load the stuff into the truck. Annabeth told Argus to deliver the stuff back to camp, then the other truck arrived shortly after argus left. We already got a lot of shopping done, but we still needed stuff like couches, tables, and chairs.
This time though, we went together. We found some nice black leather couches, so we got two of those. Jason found a cool recliner, and insisted we got on. So of course, later you saw four demigods lifting a recliner into a van.
We found two nice tables, perfect for the dining room, and a room annabeth said was the command center. For meeting. Of course. I didnt remember a command center being in the tour, but i knew better than to argue with annabeth. Wegot some simple wooden chairs for the dining room. We got some cool wheely chairs for the command center. Jason thought we should get a special chair for leo in the controll room. We eventually found one with wheels (that could be removed, and knowing leo probaly should be) with arm rests, and was super comfortable. After we got anything else we needed, we went back to camp.

Leos POV

While jason, piper, annabeth, and piper were all gone, we got a lot of work done. All of the cabins were helping. We finished the engine room, which looked amazing, the controll room was finished, which looked even cooler. The bathrooms were done along with the kitchen. And right now, most of the rooms were being wired thanks to the awesome heptastus cabin.
The apollo cabin decided to paint the finished rooms, and any rooms that were done being wired. I was siting up on a latter polishing festus' head, when i saw the camp van arrive. I climbed down to greet my friends. When they opened the truck my thought was 'holy zeus, they bought a lot of stuff!' And this was the third truck load. Jeez. They bought like everything.
Thanks to thedaleus' designs (provided by annabeth) we had tvs, computers and comunicators. They wer even demigod safe meaning we could use them without attracting monsters.
Tommorrow we would load the stuff into the ship.
Awesome chapter loved it post more soon(ven if you just did)
Post soon! Super excited for the next chapter
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita childofhermes said…
awesome this is really good post soon
heart
Im seriously excited for the next couple chapter!!!!

Anyways.....

Amazingly awesome chapter. It was really really good!!
And I CAN NOT WAIT until u post again. I hope its really soon!!!!
sunny
Sorry, my aunt and uncle are in town, and they almost never visit. Anyways, heres the chapter
Chapter 10
Annabeth

We had to wait a whole day for the paint to dry, then we added fruniture to the rooms that were wired. Everything was going fine. We still neededto paint the outside though, and add a couple of minor details. We still havent finished the cabin painting though. Each room still needed an extra coating. While i was helping paint Percys room (it will have just plain blue walls) the door burst open. I dropped my brush, and pulled out my knife. In the doorway stood a tall figure with one eye.
"Annabeth!" The figure said happily.
"T-tt-yson?" I stuttered suprised. He had several paint buckets and a box in his hands.
"I am here to paint percys room!"
"Okay, we can do it together." I said.
"No... i paint by myself. No one else." He said solemly. Everyone else left but me. I didnt want to leave, but i rerecuantlly left.
i went to my room. My walls were painted white with a grey trim. Dark grey owls were also on the trim. My room was juat across the hall from percys, but tyson closed the door and put up a sign saying, do not enter. I heard a lot of noise, and was a little worried, but didnt say anything. I decided to go to pipers room to help her.
her room was white too, but with pink trim. On the trim was hot pink hearts. We all had white walls with our parents symbol on the trim. But the other demigods, who we werent sure about didnt get any symbol.
jason had a green trim with a golden lightning bolt. Leo had a room with black trim and fire. Percy had blue trim with a golden trident. The other rooms had red and purple trim. Then we had another room with black walls and white trim with grey skulls. The apollo camper who painted this room said that this is what rachel said to paint this room like. Any other extra rooms had wooden walls with no trim, and the fruniture was already put in. We had lots of extra tshirts in all different sizes, with extra pillows and blankets, medicine, nectar and ambrosia shoved neatly into a closet. Clarisse insisted on putting in a room for her to decorate. Her and three hepthastus campers have been workin gon it for two days. Ocasinally an ares camper would walk in with sealed boxes.
I checked out the control room, and saw it was amazing. It had different control boxes, and it was awesome. In the center was a round desk with the chair we bought leo in the middle. I noticed that there was a minifridge under the desk.
Just then a message came over the speakers.
"This is leo, and i just got a message from clarisse saying the room she was working on is done. Anyonewho wants to see it, meet her at the door."
I ran down to the room. I saw json, leo, piper, will solstice, tyson, malcolm, the whole heptastus and ares cabin, and a couple others. The door opened revealing a room with blood red walls. Of course she picked red. Then i got a good look at the room. The walls had shelves all over them. Thwn once i got a closer look, i could see that the shelves had different weapons on them. I looked around. One shelf had a whole bunch of bows. All were made out of different materials, but all were wonderfully carved. I ran my fingure along one, and it was so smooth. It felt perfect in my hands. There were ones made out of metal, wood, and several different materials ive never seen. There was atleast ten different bows. On the shelf below it i saw quivers full of arrows. Sme quivers were made out of leather, metal, wood, gold, silver and more. Each had different types of arrows. All of the arrows were carefully formed with pointed tips.
Another shelf had spears. Differnt spears made out of differnt materials. There were more shelves with swords, daggers (which i made a mwntal note to look at), javilens, axes, and lots more. They each had various differnt forms. But one wall in particular caught my eye. All the stuff was in glass cases.
"Stuff my dad sent. But he covered the symbols, for the roman kids who will acompany us, so even i dont know who there godly parent is." Clarisse said walking up to me.
there were seven cases. Each had a set of shiny new armor, shield and weapon. I saw that five of the cases had symbols, while two remained hidden under some paper.
The first case had a lightning bolt symbol. Jason. Iside was green armor with a plain golden shield. The weapon was a carefully crafted sword. A helment also was in each case. Each helment matched the armors color.
The second case had a heart. Piper. The armor was pink with a dagger. The shield was silver.
third case had a fire symbol. Leo. The armor was gold. The shield was also gold. A leather tool belt was inside.
the next case had the symbol covered up. I tried to take the paper off, but it wouldnt budge. I looked at clarisse, but she just shook her head.
this case had grey armor, not silver, but dark grey. The shield was gold, which looked kind of weird. There was a beautiful calvary sword.
The next case had a hidden symbol also. Inside was red armor and a silver shield. The weapon was.a set of bow and arrows.
te next case had an owl on it. Mine. Te armor was silver, and so was the shield. But the shield had small ngravings. Words in greek. But i couldnt read them. I saw a small megnafiying class in the case as well. The weapon was an extra dagger.
The final case had a golden trident. Percy...the armor was blue with sea green trim. The shield was silver with golden waves. The weapon was a trident. It was silver with golden tips. It looked neat.
"This is from your dad?" I azked raising an eyebrow at clarisse.
He nodded, "as much as my dad hates percy, he knows you guys need to be prepared with the best weapons."
"Thanks clarisse."

Next day...............

Yson woke me up early. I slept in my own cabin, since tyson was visiting.
"You come see percys room now annabeth." He said smiling.
He lead me all the way to percys room on the ship. Then tyson opened the door.
inside was light blue walls with royal blue trim. The trim had golden tridents. The walls.had beautiful pictures of different fish and sea creatures. The walls also had beautiful coral painted on them. I felt like i was underwater. The bed was put in with an actual coral head board.
"Wouldnt that hurt?" I asked.
He shook his head. "It has magic on it." I nodded understanding. There was actual seaweed at the foot of the bed. A trunk that looked like a treasure chest you would find underwater layed at the foot of the bed. Then i noticed the waterfall. It was running down one of the walls into a small above-ground pool. The pool was made out of coral, and enchanced with magic also. I felt like i was underwater. Percy had anightstand with a small bowl on it. Te bowl was filled.with golden dracamas. There was partially dimed lights alond the walls.
I.stood ther in awe. Then the door opened.
"Annabeth..." piper started, but stopped when she saw the room. Then she let out a sigh and pointed to the wall that i completwly didnt notice. On it hung percys wristwatch sheild with several pictures of me and percy. The same pictures that were.in his cabin and more. Then tyson put something on the nightstand. A picture of me and percy on the beach kissing. My eyes got watery.
Yson pointed up. Hippocampi like the ones in percys cabin, were hanging from the ceiling. I smiled, thanked tyson, then went to ask leo when the ship would be finished.
Leo looked.at me then got a huge smile, one week.
love it
heart
I know who the other two sets of armor belong too!!!....

Anyway………………………………

Amazingly awesome chapter. It was really really good!!
I LOVED IT!!!!!!
And I CAN NOT WAIT until u post again. I hope its really soon!!!!!!
sunny
Chapter 11
Jason
To say Annabeth was excited....is an understatement. Leo and I were talking, when Annabeth burst into the room. She had a camp t-shirt on with jean shorts, and her knife strapped to her side. Her hair was pulled back into a messy ponytail with strands of loose hair surrounding her face.
As soon as she saw Leo, she marched up to him and goes, "When will the boat be finished?" She demanded rather harshly.
Leo looked frightened at first, but then said, "one week."
Annabeth looked so happy. She was smiling more than ive ever seen her smile before.
"What needs to be finished?" She asked.
"Well, we need to paint the outside, put in some already built canons, attach the sails, and a couple of other things need to be hauled onto the ship."
"Like what?" I asked.
"Greek fire, canon balls, extra arrows, um...stuff like that." Leo said.
"Clarisse.already has extra arrows, quivers, and daggers in a storage room inside the weapon room." Annabeth put in.
Leo nodded.
"Well, im going to help out with the other stuff." Annabeth said.
"Hey, did you finish paintimg percys room? We need to add the symbols on the trim." I asked her.
"Dont worry, tyson took care of that." She said with a small smile.
She left the room. I decided to go work on hauling the stuff into the ship.
After we finished, i saw piper siting on the rail of the ship, so i decided to go by her.
"You excited about the roman camp?" She asked, but it sounded more like a statement.
"Yeah, itll be good to be home." I said.
She nodded, but got up and started to walk away.
"Piper..wait!" I said grabbing her arm.
She spun, until she was looking me right in the face.
"What happens when we do get to the camp? Are you going to just blow me off? Jason, i.."
Before she said anything, and before i realized what i was doing, i leaned forward, and..kissed her. I pulled away. "Sorry." I walked nervously away.

Piper

Jason just kissed me. Finally. But he walked away, which kind of makes me nervous. Does hee like me, but already have a girlfriend? I thought. I went to find him.
"Jason, do you...." i started to ask.
"Look, piper..." he started. Oh no. I thought.
"I...well..its just..."this time i leane dforward and kissed him. He kissed me back.
"I like you jason." I said. I walked away, and i heard him say,
"I like you too."
its kind of short. Sorry.
Love it
Awwwwww it's SOOOO great!!! Post soon okay? Love it!!!!
sunny
Chapter 12
Annabeth
2 days after leo told me one week

5 more days till the ship is finished. 5 more days till we sail to the roman camp. 5 more days till i see seaweed brain again. I miss him more than anything. I long to be able to see his seagreen eyes, hear his laugh, and-
"Annabeth!" Piper squealed
"Whatsgoingonpiper!?" I asked suprised.
"Guess what?" She squealed.
I ahrugged.
"Jason just.....kissed me!" She had a huge grin.
"Really....thats great." I forced a smile.
I knew piper really liked jason, but if they were going to go around always together, it would remind me of Percy. It kind of made me jealous. But i was happy for piper.
"Hey Annabeth, report to control room." Leos voice suddenly said over the intercom. I walked to the control room, to find leo.
Leo had a huge grin on his face.with his feet on the desk, and he had the intercom speaker in his had.
"So, well i just got a message saying we should arrive on the 25th of june." He said.
i was to stunned to speak. Today was the 23rd of june. That means only two more days instead of five.
"Yeah, well take the test run today, and fix anything that needs fixing tomorrow."
"Thanks leo." I got up and left.

Later that evening while everyone was eating dinner, the conch horn blew. I grabbed my dagger and sprinted for the ship. I needed a shield. I ran to percys room, took the shield off the wall, and closed it. I quickly put it on my arm. I checked my pocket for my yankees cap, and put it on. Clarisse, jason, will, malcolm, and half the ares cabin were there. I snuck up on it. I jabbed my knife into it, and it screached in pain. It tried to spit poison at me, but i activated percys shield. Clarisse ran upto it and stabbed it in the head with her spear. It desinigrated.
"Wow clarisse, now youve killed two." I said with a smile.
She grinned. "2 more than you have." We all laughed in releif.
I went to get thw shield cleaned. Once it was cleaned, i put it back in percys room.
(I forgot to mention, the room clarisse worked on has a wall.filled with shields.)
As we were around the campfire i remembered earlier today:
**flashback**
We were starting the test run. Everything wa sgoing perfectly fine. Leo was controling the ship with ease. A few things were going to need fixing but nothing major.
in two days, i would finally see seaweed brain.
big smile
Super good!!! Love it!!! I can't wait for the next post! Post soon!! Can I just say I love how you post at least once a day!!! Your great avatarfan!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ktayl7980818 said…
big smile
I love it keep going im addicted
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Nemisis said…
luved it :) post soon! ... is this going to continue into the time that would be the Mark of Athena?
sunny
Yeah. I at least want to include the reunion if not more.
*******preveiw****************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*

Chapter 13
Leo

I woke up, and got ready to fix the ship. Nothing major, luckily. Anything major, and annabeth would kill me. Literally. Well...maybe not, because she needs someone to fix and steer the ship.
I got some breakfast, then went to the engine room. All i needed to do was tighten some screws.
i decided to go up on deck. Thats when i heard a boom.

rest of chapter to be posted tomorrow.
post soon
Awesome post soon!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Magic1799 said…
like??? Why don't you just say love?????????????????
sunny
Chapter 13
Leo

I woke up, and got ready to fix the ship. Nothing major, luckily. Anything major, and Annabeth would kill me. Literally. Well...maybe not. Because she needs someone to fix and steer the ship.
I got some breakfast, then went to the engine room. All I needed to do was tighten some screws.
I decided to go up on deck. Thats when I heard a boom.

A canon fired. It fired again and again. One was headed right towards thalias tree.

Annabeth

I heard a canon fire. I sprinted to the ship.
I ran to percys room and grabbed his shield. The last peice of him would not be destroyed. I ran towards thalias pine. Another canon fired.
"Leo stop the canons!" I yelled.
i finished strapping percys sheild on my arm. I activated it. A third canon fired at thalias tree. I ran in front of it and activated the sheild. The canon hit the sheild, bending it in different shapes.
"Valdez!" I screamed marching up to leo.
"This sheild better be fixed before we leave tomorrow, the canons better get strapped down, and this better not happen again!" I shoved the sheild into his hands, and stormed off.

Leo

Annabeth for sure will now kill me. The third canon fired, and she blocked the canon from hitting the tree. But unfortunately, the canon destroyed the sheild. Percys sheild. The famous percy jacksons sheild. If i didnt fix it annabeth and maybe percy might just kill me. I took the sheild to the forges. Maybe they could help me.
"Hey, could you guys help me fix this?" I asked.
"One of my brothers looked at it. "Ill see what we can do. Come back tomorrow."
**************************the next day******************

I woke up at 5am. I ran down to the forges. My brotherhanded me the sheild. Good as new.
"Thanks."
He nodded. "We all know Percy needs a sheild. Even with his curse of achilles. You never know what youre going to face. Oh and say hi to percy for us would you?"
I nodded, thanked him again, then left.
The stolls came by.
"Hey." They said.
"Where are you guys going?" I asked.
"With you. Clarisse is coming too." They said.
I starred at them. "Youre coming on the quest too?"
"Nah. Were just back up when you arrive at the roman camp. Some of us agreed that we cant trust them." They said quietly.
"Anyone else coming?"
"Butch." They replied.
i nodded, and went to find annabeth.
Annabeth was looking over some last minute plans.
"Annabeth..."
She looked up. I handed her the sheild. She looked at it, and after a really long minute nodded in approval.
We headed towards the ship. On board was the stolls, butch, clarisse, and malcolm.
"All aboard!" We were just waiting for jason.
Then Jason came aboard. Everyone stopped what they were doing, at starred.
"Dude what are you..." i burst out laughing.
he was wearing a white toga with a purple cape.
everyone was laughing. His face turned red. Even piper was laughing.
"This is what preators wear. There are two of them. They are leaders of camp. I am a preator. My camp doesnt replace them until they know there dead."
"Okay. Everyone stations. We are taking off." Annabeth commanded. She was trying not to laugh.
We started towards san franscisco.
We travelled for hours. Once we entered the city, jason stood up and went to where festus' head was. He stood up there, and i could swear annabeth said something like 'target' under her breath, but i heard it. She hoisted up the white flag.
we started to decend. Hopefully, the camp got my message. Annabeth had percys sheild, in wristwatch form, on her wrist. She was wearing her orange camp tshirt, jean shorts, and sneakers. Her dagger was strapped to her side. Her hair was pulled back in a messy ponytail. She kept looking nervously off the side of the ship.
Piper looked nervous too. She was muttering stuff under her breath. The stolls were talking in hushed voices, which made me a little uneasy. Butch was relaxing. Clarisse was sharpening her sheild. She wore blood red armor and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail.
i heard horns blow in the distance. We had arrived at the roman camp.
AAAAHHHHH!!!!!! Post soon!!! What happens!!!! Love it!!! Hurry and post!!!
sunny
Chapter 14
Jason
As soon as the landed, annabeth was anxious to get off. She had her knife strapped to her side. She wore percys sheild, in wristwatch form. She looked extremely nervous. One thing we have in common.

But preators needed to look strong. I couldnt return to camp, as the weak lost second preator.
As soon as the ship opened, annabeth, leo, piper, and i, exited.
Annabeth was scanning the crowd. They were all starring at me in shock.
"What do we do now?" Annabeth wispered.
"Wait for the preators. Well... preator in this case." I wispered back.
Just then i heard reyna yell, "out of the way, let me through."
she was wearing her preators outfit. They must of just had a meeting. I thought. Then, a kid with black messy hair and green eyes came forward.
"Hello. Im preator of Camp Jupiter..."
i cut himoff. "Preator?"
the guy nodded. "Im percy jackson."

What? Percy jackson was made preator? I know i was gone for a while, but out of all the people to replace me... this kid had a goofey smils, and i noticed as he was walking over that he kept tripping on his toga.
"I thought you would be taller..." leo said looking at him.
Leave it to leo to make a comment like that. Percy shrugged.
"Then percy grew a huge smile on his face. He was looking at annabeth.
"Annabeth...." he ran to her. He gave her a huge hug. I saw the worried look on her face go away. She looked happier than ive ever seen her.
"I missed you so much wise girl. I knew this city had something to do with you. Your were the only thing i could remember." He said.
"Never leave me again, seaweed brain." Annabeth said with tears rolling down her face.

Just then i heard a loud WOOF!
A giant hell hound was headed straight towards percy and annabeth.
i drew my sword, and just as i was about to kill the hellhound, i heard a clang.
percy had a sword out, and it was blocking me from killing the monster.
"What the heck man!" I yelled.
"Sorry, i usually dont just stand by and watch people kill my pets." He said starring at me.
pet? He has a pet hellhound? How did he even get a hellhound?
just then i heard a voice yell, "jackson! Are you wearing a dress!?" Clarisse walked off the ship.
"Toga!" He yelled back with a smile.
just then i heard connor, travis, butch, and grover yell "Percy!" They surrounded him. Percy looked pretty happy. I felt kind of jealous. Thsy all treated me fine, but they never treated me the way they treated percy. They looke up to him like a leader.
Juat then a horn blew.
who is it? Who can guess correctly?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bukluvr17 said…
awsome and i think its Lupa or maybe a god
sunny
Chapter 15
Annabeth

After Jason tried killing Mrs. O' Leary, a horn blew. A hunters horn to be exact. That meant Thalia was here. All of the romans got ready to attack.
Just then a very annoying boy with a teddy bear yelled, "see! Those greeks brought reinforcements! Prepare for battle!"
Percy just rolled his eyes and yelled ,"Stand down! Thats an order!.....oh and OCTAVIAN! SHUT! UP!"
Some of the romans snickered. The hunters came towards us. Thalia had a huge grin on her face. Juat then she ran up to percy and punched him on the arm.
"OW!" he exclaimed.
"You kelp head! Getting kidnapped! You had me worried!" Thalia yelled. Still grinning she gave him a huge hug.
"Oh and what do you mean ow?" She asked raising an eyebrow. I looked at him curiously too.
"Well you see....funny story...uh...i...got to go to.....a.....senate meeting. Yeah, a senate meeting." Percy said nervously.
"Percy...what ever your hiding ill find out." I told him seriously.
"fine...ill tell you later." He grumbled.
Percy took us to the senate house. He said we needed to discuss important matters. So, i took his hand, and he showed us the senate house. Thalia was on the other side of Percy, asking him a bunch of questions.
Clarisse, connor, travis, grover, butch, piper, jason, leo, me, thalia, tyson, that guy named octavian, and a bunch of people in togas all filed into the senate building. Percy and Reyna were sitting in the chairs in the front. I noted how unhappy jason looked as he glarred at the preators.
"We are here to discuss the prophecy of seven." Reyna said.
"Right, from Camp Jupiter, Frank and Hazel will be joining the quest, and im guessing Jason too." Percy said looking at jason.
jason just nodded.
I stood up. "From Camp Half-Blood, Piper, Leo, me, and Percy shall be on the quest." I said.
"Wait, how come the greeks get more people than us on the quest?" The guy named octavian asked.
Percy looked at Reyna. "Because i said so." She snapped at octavian.
"Um..i have a question." Leo said. "Can we stay on the ship, cause, i kind of wanna stay there whilewere here." He said nervously.
Reyna nodded. Releif spread across his face.
"Why dont we give our geusts a tour." Percy suggested.
everyone agreed and we left the building.
Percy took my hand and started to show me around. Thalia came with ua, whilw the hunters set up camp.

Jason

Thalia came which made me happy. I thought she would give me a huge, but she went right past me and went straight for percy. She gave him a huge hug, and didnt even say high to me. Why is it, percy is so popular. To be honest, Percy looked kind of dumb with that goofy smile and messy hair. It was hard to take him seriously.
I wondered how dangerous percy really is.
End of chapter

Okay i have a question for all of you. If i continue this forum, can someone be my co-author, and should they go to camp half blood, before they start the quest.
Anyways, even with out a coauthor, ill still post, but probaly not as often. So if you want to be a coauthor, just message me or something.
Kool post soon
smirk
Somebody's getting jealous…………………… hehehehe

Anyways…………………

Amazingly awesome chapter!! It was really really good!!
I LOVED IT
And I CAN NOT WAIT until u post again. I hope its really soon!!!!!!!
Awesome chapter jason jealous