The Legend of Zelda If one morning u wake up in an Hyrule field, what will u do?

Midnina posted on Oct 25, 2012 at 01:31PM
I think that for the first thing i'll try to understand in which "game" i am, but i'd like to be in TP! ^^
When I realize in which Hyrule field I am, after i would run to link's village (ordon village, or kokiri forest) to find Link! ^^ So after I'd like to ask him to show to me all the Huryle's places!!!!! And of course i'd like to ride Epona!!!! :D
And while I'm going there I'll watch a lot around me, it must be fantastic!!!!!!!!!! *-*
And u???
 I think that for the first thing i'll try to understand in which "game" i am, but i'd like to be in T

The Legend of Zelda 5 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita zeldafan200 said…
smirk
what are you saying? I LIVE there
Midnina commented…
Lucky u! I live in the Twilight Realm instead zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DarthNavi said…
I would love to be in TP too.
Midnina commented…
thats good :) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita anifanfreak said…
I'd wander around and go to The Castle and buy tons of stuff with Rupees (If I have any) and then I'd go to Ordon or where ever Link would be, and I'd become his traveling companion and have tons of adventures with him!
Midnina commented…
Aahahahah yeah :D zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Dragonempress08 said…
I would be in the twilight princess version and i would jump for joy. First thing i would do is go find the mirror of twilight and step throught. Going into the realm of twilight was my favorite part of the game. Then i would go find Link.
Midnina commented…
ahaha come visit me then! zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ZeldaGhirahim said…
I only know TP's Hyrule field and in that one I would do my best to live in the Twilight Realm after some help from your powers Midnina
Midnina commented…
Oh wewe will always be welcome in my realm <3 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita