Lion King New Spot ikoni ~ Closed

misanthrope86 posted on Oct 29, 2014 at 06:56AM
Please post your suggestions for the new spot icon here.

Please don't go too nuts. A couple of suggestions each should be fine, as we don't want too many options.

Once we get a few suggestions, I'll make a pick and we can all vote for a new icon.

Please remember that icons MUST be perfectly square. If your icon is not perfectly square it will not be included in the pick.

Please try to upload icons that are 200x200, as this size works best when uploaded to a spot.

If you are not the maker of the icon you suggest, please say so. Credit the person who actually made the icon.

As you can all tell by the current icon that have had inflicted upon us against our will, tiny, fuzzy and dull images do not work well for spot icons. Keep this in mind when you are making your suggestions.

Have fun! Lets get a better icon for this great club!

Lion King 8 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita boytoy_84 said…
wink
Here's mine. I created this :)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 Here's mine. I created this :)
lionkingartist commented…
That's amazing! I wish I knew how to do that. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
boytoy_84 commented…
I made it bigger :) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita misanthrope86 said…
smile
^ Cool! Thanks for contributing! Is there any way you can make your icon bigger? At the moment it is too small, so it would blur and/or stretch if uploaded as the spot icon...

Here is one from me:
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 ^ Cool! Thanks for contributing! Is there any way wewe can make your ikoni bigger? At the moment it is
And another one:
 And another one:
boytoy_84, I've cropped your image to the right size, and made it a bit brighter. Obviously, if you aren't happy with that, you can resubmit an icon using the image that fits the size requirements (ie square, 200x200).
 boytoy_84, I've cropped your image to the right size, and made it a bit brighter. Obviously, if wewe a
boytoy_84 commented…
That's actually pretty cool :) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita boytoy_84 said…
smile
Here's another one
 Here's another one
big smile
Cool, thanks! Thanks for providing some great icons! I'll leave this open a couple of days longer just in case anyone else decides to submit something, then I'll make the pick.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita iHyrule said…
So out of all these great icons why is the new one not from here?
smile
It will be. The pick was here: link

It is in the process of being changed.