The Mentalist What do wewe think about JISBON??

crazy_S_ posted on Sep 17, 2010 at 05:08PM
Hi,
maybe ur same as me, Lisbon and Jane look so cute as couple. And I love the ambiance, how they look at each other ... <3

But would they really a good couple???
I dont know, when im thinkin about that, i think ... it would be boring. Jane is a wonderfull men, a gentlemen, handsome ... but the most time calm and serene. Thats why im thinking, he would make her lucky but after a time Lisbon, & we 2, would be bored.
But they´r so wonderfull .... @_@

UR TURN:

Do you like Jisbon??

And what do you think about that???
 Hi, maybe ur same as me, Lisbon and Jane look so cute as couple. And I upendo the ambiance, how they l

The Mentalist 9 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cotedepablo said…
big smile
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it forever!!!!!!! they're so perfect!!!!!! :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cotedepablo said…
smile
also, i totally forget which episode that image is from?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ginevra17 said…
blush
I'm NOT a Jisbon fan XD and I'm not saying that I don't like the "current" relationship between Jane and Lisbon: I like them as coworkers and friends, but I just can't see a love relatioship between them. Sorry XD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita crazy_S_ said…
heart
Its from the episode ... ehh ..., when Rigsbee was hypnosized.
I think it looks like they want to kiss.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita agathanancy98 said…
heart
I am awaiting the day that Jane asks Lisbon out. I know it will come because it would disappoint everyone that watches the show if that day didnt come. The writers know that and I think it will probably be in the last season. CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII­III­IIT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­T!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita agathanancy98 said…
heart
I live 4 JISBON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita annabananadw said…
tongue
I think its a tie, cause if they get together they could ruin the relationship they have now, but in some episodes it shows how they love each other and that has to go somewhere... so you see what I mean its a tie =S
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mejune said…
Nice, but just friends please or that will be the end of the series.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Jisbon4ever said…
Hihi^^ As you can already see from my name...I adore them!xD
Together as friends, as coworkers, when they're maing jokes and of course the flirts are great!!xD Jisbon! Yay!xD
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita