The Office Jim/Pam Season 5

someguynamedjer posted on May 20, 2008 at 03:57AM
I can't help but thinking...what was the point of Pam's internship in NY? She said it was over 3 months, which would be the summer. So, she won't be there when season 5 starts.

So, where is it going next season? Will there be something that comes between Jim and Pam? How will the proposal thing be resolved?

So many questions!

The Office 10 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita shannieannie said…
nobody can come between JAM.... :-p
*wishful/hopeful thinking*
seriously though, they've built up such a strong relationship, i think they can handle just one more tiny disappointment. i think they're stronger than that.
pam will only be gone during the summer. so if the show picks up in real time, as it has done before, she'll be back when season 5 starts up again. :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita doonis said…
My prediction is that Pam wants to stay to get a real art job, so Jim applies for Ryan's old job again.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ross266 said…
thought the same as doonis and said so in some other post
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita supercalo23 said…
I hope not. It would be sad if both Jim AND Pam weren't in the office with everyone else. If Jim were to take Ryan's job, say goodbye to pranks on Dwight, awkward moments between Michael and Pam and basically anything in the office itself that is funny. No way, Jim and Pam both need to stay in Scranton!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita shannieannie said…
maybe that'll be the end of the whole series. they both decide to take jobs in NY instead of scranton.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Temptasia said…
One catch with the intership is that Pam said she didn't know when it started, so it could start later and therefore she won't be there at the beginning of Season 5.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita flyin_rhino said…
This reminds me of something Jim said way back in Season 1: "Right now this is just a job, but if I were to move any higher in the company then it would become my career. And if this were my career...I'd have to throw myself in front of a train!"
Or something along those lines. :P
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 28spike28 said…
yep, so basically jim is on his way up to jan/ryans job.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Jam_n_Pim said…
Pam could have Ryan/Jan's job...jklol...

:P
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita snoznoodle said…
"If this were my career... I'd have to throw myself in front of a train."

I always remember that line when Jim tries to defend his job and when he went for Jan's job in season 3 I just thought 'What are you doing?!'.

The series will have to end with them leaving for better jobs but they can't leave during the show. Even if the documentary follows them to New York it won't be as good! I agree with supercalo, it just won't be any good without them. The only reason Jim being in Stamford worked was because there was someone there to prank (Andy) and someone to flirt with (Karen).