The Office jam, jamu vs. Comedy

supercalo23 posted on May 22, 2008 at 09:18PM
A topic that seems to come up a lot in discussion here on the Office spot is that the JAM thing is beginning to take away from the comedic aspect of the Office. I don't want this to turn into an Office bashing session so don't get out of control. But, do you think that the direction the writers seem to be going with Jim and Pam is leading the show too far from its unique qualities and more towards a dramatic television show?

The Office 3 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita gapgirl9 said…
well, i dunno... i don't think it's going too far... like i love the suspense, especially when Jim was about to propose and then he didn't :( BUT HE WAS!!! anyway, the show has sort of turned into a JAM story instead of the office which looses the laughter there. i guess we're just gonna have to wait and see... but i do agree with you there, how the show is becoming a dramatic show.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Snerkie said…
the whole JAM thing does still have it's fun and such but they're also trying to focus on other characters, it can't all be about JAM and they DO have to develop some time, they can't always stay bum buddies otherwise there'll be complaints it's the same thing for too long :\ no matter what people are going to complain over it.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Jam_n_Pim said…
I love JAM, so :D I hope it continues. And it's not just JAM--there is Dwangela in Seasons 1-3 and Andygela throughout Season 4 :) And lots of Jichael. And also Relly!

I'm having fun with this. >>;
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita