The Outsiders The Outsiders 2 Ponyboy

theoutsiders posted on May 07, 2010 at 01:40AM
It was the middle of the night. I was in Officer Laytoya"s police car. She had drove me to my house. Because I was all beat up. she asked me" Ill yo be ok Ponyboy?, I said" Yeah i be fine", she then said" I will see you later then". I nodded my head and i got out of the car. Then she drove off. I stood in front of my house. Im cold,wet, I could taste the blood on my lip feel it running down the side of my face and on my throat and the hurt and the pain of my cheek. And im thinking what is going to happen. Is Darry going to do the same thing he did the last time.I walk up the steps shut the door Soda and Darry look at me with an ecpresstion I could not figure out.Darry ask'what happen ponyboy',I said'I was walking home and a soc jumped me,he busted my lip and my head open and pulled a blade on me,punch my cheek'.I look at Sodapop and ask'you ok Sodapop?,yeah Im ok its just that havent seen you like this before'Sodapop said,'oh ok maybe you need to teach me some moves I said,'yeah maybe if its ok with Darry,'Sodapop said.'Is it ok Darry'I ask,'yeah its ok now get clean up and go to bed ok Pony'darry says,'ok Darry'I said. So I go and wash up and put on a pair of clean and dry clothes and go to bed. When I wake up in the morning I find alot of blankets on me and I said to myself'no I cant be sick now'.I call for Sodapop and Darry and they came in and I ask'how did I get sick',Darry said'you got sick from being in the cold you have a high fever','oh ok'i said.'try to go back to leep ok,holler if you need anything',sodapop said,'ok'i said.so i go back to sleep and when i wake up i see darry in the arm chair and then he wakes up.darry said'hey kiddo you feel ok','yeah i feel alot better,but im kinda hungry'i said','ok what you want to eat',darry ask,'some eggs,slice of chocolate cake and a pepsi,'i said,'ok be right back,'darry called.darry comes back with my breakfest i feel a whole alot better now i get up and i go into the living room and say'whens the next rumble', sodapop says'tomorrow why you thinking of being in it',well maybe if its ok with darry',i said,'its ok with me ponyboy',darry said,'yes' i said.so darry and sodapop help me with some moves of fighting it took all aftern noon to learn my brothers fighting moves but i got them down and i was ready for tomorrow night.the next day came fast but i was ready for tonight i learned every fighting move from my brothers.the rumble started at 7.00 we only had 3 mins till it started we where all ready me,sodapop,darry and the rest of our gang where ready to beat the soc.it was time for the rumble when we got there we saw a few more greasers but we knew that the socs would be coming soon and they did they pulled up in their fancy cars.they walked up paul holden the leader of the socs walked up to darry and said'hello darrel',darry said'hello paul','i'll take you paul said,darry just smiled and punch paul in the face and the rumble was on.i punch the soc in the face it hurt my knuckles but i fought threw the pain even thoe i had a busted head from getting hit with a busted beer bottle and blood was running down i didnt care i wanted to beat the socs.it started to rain every ones slipin and sliden in the mud i could see the socs running back to their cars then i knew that the greasers had won the rumble,every one else left onlysodapop,darry,me stayed.sodapop had a wide cut on his lip and a bruie across his cheek,darry had one black eye and hi knuckles where busted open,me the ide of my my head was busted open there was dried blood down the side of my face and my cheek was bruise like sodapop's.'well we won'sodapop says,'yeah im glad to'darry said,'im glad i beat that soc cause i learned alot of fighting from my two big brothers'i said,'yeah me and darry are both glad that we help you on your fighting ponyboy'sodapop said.i just had to smile at that i knew that this was my home also knew that my brothers love me,i walked to my brothers got between them i guess we wanted to stay together we turned and walked home in the cold,wet beating rain. THE END
last edited on Jan 23, 2012 at 12:40AM

The Outsiders 13 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita theoutsiders said…
i wrote this myself i thought it was good
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Milah said…
laugh
When you named it The Outsiders 2, I thought it was going to say there's going to be a pt 2 for it, even though it's REALLY old! lol
monkey
maybe i love to read the book and when i read it i think of somethings to write i can probley make my writes in to a book.but i will put somemore up here and tell me wat you think.k
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cherry7878 said…
heart
I like ti keep writing
thanks i put some more on there
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
kiss
i love it i realy do lpease keep writing
sunny
ok i will im aabout to finsh it oh and there is going to be a part 2 after im done writing this one but you might like the second part better than this one
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
heart
thats realy cool i loved it
heart
thanks
smile
cool keep writing u can find my new under artical the outsiders contiue
ok i read it
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita theoutsiders103 said…
no ofense very good but i really loved the one about the surprising sister!
thanks