The Vampire Diaries Couples CHANGE BANNER FORUM!!

deluv posted on Jun 03, 2011 at 02:21AM
Ok, We have to change the Banner. So Sumbit all your banners and they'll be up for voting.

Winning Banner will be used. Obviously.. One Rule The Banner has to have ALL couples. Not just one.

DeadLine: 24th of June (3wks time)

The Vampire Diaries Couples 83 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 83

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kirstyjayne said…
~Well as the saying goes here was one I created earlier:

~Well as the saying goes here was one I created earlier:
My Banner 2:

I tried to add all the alive and most popular ones, to keep it not too crowded. Though might be forgetting a couple, but not sure.
 My Banner 2: I tried to add all the alive and most maarufu ones, to keep it not too crowded. Thoug
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Wahinetoa said…
heart
Thank you deluv! <3

Can I vote for Kirstys banner1 please. It hass everyone, and that's what we want to see!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita maryam1311 said…
why is bamon and stefan and caroline in the spot????

they will never happen
Excuse me, but you are being rude on the main thread an now in this one, if you dont respect that this is the fans spot for there choice in shipping, an that these are the most shipped couples in TVD fandom, then this is the wrong spot for you.
no honey this is a right spot for me.
why the hell should we have a couple in the banner that is not real???
It isnt about you.....this is the spot for the fandom as a whole, as in all the fans not the ones you want to pick an choose, and wether you like it or not Bamon is one of the three biggest fandoms, which is because in the books it is very much REAL.

BTW this is a show, anything is possible and nothing is real.An we have already argreed that this spot will be for all, so that is what it will be, so you either get on with it an be respectful or you leave the spot because it isnt the place you clearly want it to be.
but you can`t tell me to leave the spot.
I am saying that this spot is for all the fans, an if you dont like that then why are you one here, you have shown nothing to tell me that you want to interact with other shippers from different ships, you have done nothing but complain about having Bamon on it, which is against what this spot is all about.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita NateHeartSerena said…
kiss
My banner :)
 My banner :)
My banner 2 color edit:

My banner 2 color edit:
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita twilightlover73 said…
Ok listen here kristyjane and listen good, you do not dare telling anything to me OR my friends (maryam included) to leave this spot do I make myself clear?! This is not your choice, we want to be on this spot and we will be no matter what you'll do, You can go hit your head on the wall for all I care but you do NOT say ANYTHING like that to any of the people who haven't done anything you got it? And saying that we don't respect other opinion is just ridiculous! because arguing with you guys is just like arguing with babies. And saying that Bamon is a couple that is "meant to be" is just like saying that the sky is orange!!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Excuse me but I cant speak to you any more as by the way you write, you our like 13 or something an to imature to be rational with, so I will only say this once more, I have never said Bamon our meant to be, an I have not tired to kick you or any one of the spot, I have mearly pointed out that this spot is for all the ships in this fandom an if you dont like that then this isnt the spot for you, I mean what is the point in being on a spot you dont agree with.....It causes unnessary friction, an we are just trying to get along on here an would do with out the cynicism.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita angiii7 said…
actually she's kinda right, in the show bamon are just an AU.
I'm not insulting your couple or being rude to you it's the truth... the couples that should be on the banner are the ones that actually have a connection in the SHOW. Bonnie and Damon had like 3 scenes together this season...
So the couples that should be on the banner are couples like;
Katherine&Damon, Katherine&Stefan, Damon&Elena, Stefan&Elena, Caroline&Tyler, Caroline&Matt, Jeremy&Bonnie, Jeremy&Anna, Jeremy&Vicki, Jenna&Alaric, Damon&Rose, Damon&Andie, etc
^^First of all I'm not 13, second of all you seem like you're 10 from your arguments that you just can't get into your head, I swear I feel like talking to the wall sometimes when I'm talking to you! And really? You didn't? then let me point this out for ya:
"an that these are the most shipped couples in TVD fandom, then this is the wrong spot for you"
THAT means kicking a person out. You say that it's just pointing out that teh spot isn't for maryam, but this is just like kickind the person out!! And if you don't say that they're meant to be, then why do you ship them???!! @angiii7exactly, fine don't keep the banner, but keep Bamon out of it because it is NOT A REAL COUPLE!
the couples that have to be in the banner are that happend and are real , not like bamon.
You know to solve this thing we should just make a pick and see what people think:)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita FrenchGiirl said…
Can we just stop fighting in this spot or is it too much to ask ? :/ IMO the banners should include pairings that people ship, period. Bamon is one of the ships with the biggest fanbase, Stefan/Caroline has a pretty big fanbase too.
Anyway, just let people make banners the way they want to do, and then we'll vote and if you don't like that there is a couple on a banner, then don't choose it. Problem solved :)
This spot is for the fans of the show, not the show itself, it is for the ships that fans ship, an Bamon is one of the three biggest ships, I am sorry but what do you think is right about joining a spot that already was created for all fans an then trying to demand that it should be run your way?, it is for all ships AU or not for all fans in TVD it isnt a set criteria for exclusion for certian ships, that sends a negaitive message and shows igronance to exceptence to people with different views.

An I am not 10 I am a university student, am not trying to insult you or nothing, I am just saying the way you prononce your views in writing, write like you our young, like 13-15, an it will be hard for me to get any where because the age differences doesnt help to rationaise, as young people (I was the same when I was) tend to think they are always right.
I made a pick, that should solve this. If "yes" wins, Bamon is in the banner. It's easy.

Being older doesn't make you smarter or mature. It depends on the person. I don't think I'm always right and I'm 15
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tvdlover said…
^

what does that mean if "Yes" wins Bamon will be in the banner!! they can get everyone in Bamon spot to vote!!!
and we can get everyone in the DE spot to vote. It's only fair
Come on, it's not just about Bamon, it's about Bamon, Staroline, Lockett, EE, Jyler, etc... :(
^
wait do you want does in the banner??

Angi we will win ofc!!!<3

yeah, but imagine a banner with that many couples! It would look horrible !
^ un-Real couples!!!
^^ Yeah that's why I say just let people create the banners with the couples they want to include in it and then we'll choose the prettiest. Sorry I feel like I'm repeating myself lol.
You know alot of the Delena fans on here attually worked with the other fans on here, an excepted this is a spot for all fans....

I got it the first time, thank you.
But that's just your opinion, I'm not saying it's not valid, I'm just saying other people should get the opportunity to say what they think, so let's see the pick results and to make it faster I'll make the deadline shorter.
@angii7 : You're talking to me ? Oooookay, no need to be all sarcastic and rude xD. Anyway, ...
The thing is that yes you can have your opinon, that is fine but you say you have had bad experience with Bamon fans an they arnt nice, but it isnt a Bamon fan trying to tell people who an who cant be on this spot......I dont want to argue because frankly I have a fw hours before I have to go to sleep, to go to work tomoz an have things to do, but I just have to say this...

What is you promblem with just letting other fans do what they want to do an you do what you want to do, why not just ignore the bits you dont like?
I wasn't being sarcastic or rude, relax :)
The pick is up to solve this problem and you're winning, be happy
You didnt answer my question....
I do ignore them, but other fans don't. I'm not complaining because I don't like them, I'm complaining because if we put Bamon in the banner we have to put a lot more AU couples...
But there wasnt an issue unitl that hate Bamon convo was on the wall, Bamon fans never put a hate Delena convo on the wall...so tbh I doesnt seem that way.

I banners up have the most popular comes AU or not on the banner, an they fit fine, an this spot isnt called the Cannon couples of TVD it is for both so to me it is besides the point, but I dont care really as there isnt much going on int he thread but hate at the moment anyway an this wont solve but just cause more problems, so I just dont want to be apart of, so do it however you want, but it wont incourage more people to join when surrounded in the negative it is right now.
Just to point out our last argument, you're not a university student because a university student will know how to write words such as: and, pronounce you are anywhere
In your last reply to me I counted like 5 mistakes, just saying.
Whatever, I'm just saying Bamon shouldn't be on the banner because it's not fair to fans of other AU's that aren't there... but yeah FrenchGiirl is probably right, people should just make banners, even if it's a waste of time, because if they add too many couples it will look horrible. But whatever, it's their problem.
Now I don't have the time to keep fighting over this, so do whatever you want
I am a uni student, I am just writing fast an rushing my spellings.....but I cant obviously prove that so lets leave it at that....

@ angii7 ......yep I agree I mean if you have an idea of what you want the Banner to be an what couples you enjoy then, create a banner an added it to this..An I dont want to argue any more either, as lets face it we all clearly have differences in opinon....an lets leave it at that, sorry if I have ofended you as it wasnt my intension, I joined this spot because I like interacting with other ship fans it is intresting to see there views, I have in the past had long convos with Delena fans where we have been able to chat an get to see why we think the way we do, with out pre judgement of why we ship what we ship, as the reasons are different for everyone.
You didn't offend me, don't worry. I hope I didn't offend you.
And if I knew how to make banners, I'd make one, I can try making icons though.
I hope we can talk some other time peacefully, because I have nothing against you.
smile
I think the icon just say "The Vampire Diaries Couples"

if yes i will make some:)
but is it going to be changed? because I could make some too :)
kiss
what couples did you make?
Just text, not couples. But I haven't made one yet because I wanna know if it will be changed first...
No, you didnt, I think because we all have bad experience with some fans it is hard to see past that when speaking to others, whom arnt like, an I hope we can also too.....

An on the banner front, I created them in a simple way, using just paint on my computer and use the free hand cut to cut images an then blur my eddy lines using photobucket.
oh nice :) I'll try it then! Thanks
BTW do you know if the icon will be changed?
You welcome :), an Yes it is......
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita NateHeartSerena said…
cool
I hate Bamon but who honestly cares if they are in the banner. Just let it be. People ship them and I want Staroline in there lol. Having Bamon in the banner wont hurt anyone and it would be nice to head towards mending the ship wars because Bamon do have a fanbase even if to some people they are AU. Lets just be cool about it.

I agree with Frenchgirl- we should just all make nice banners and vote for the best one.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Maximumridefan said…
^^ THANK YOU!
Total win post NateHeartSerena....... ;).