1. I was actually kind of surprised, I didn’t do much except for maybe derp around on the ukuta au in the comments. Maybe a fanfic au two. I feel like I won in August last mwaka too, I’m going to have to check now. P
2. Well clearly Bloom. I think I’ve made that one obvious. xP
3. Made this one pretty obvious too. Icy kwa far.
3.5. Just kidding of course Icy is the best because Icy is Icy and that’s why she’s my favorite. Of course there are other reasons but I can go on and on about them. Like how I think she’s just the most adorkable and derpy thing when she has ice cream.
4. Gonna go with Gloomix. I upendo the glowy jewelry. It’s pretty flashy. ;)
5. Bloomix. zaidi like Sueix. I hated that one and Sirenix. Basically any of the newer ones because they are way over done.
6. The users; lovebaltor, Princess-Flora, WinxClub_Stella, MissAnglePaws, nmdis, SummerThunder, XxLalasaysxX, roro, to name a few.
7. Meh not much. Probably the activity level. But that can’t be helped as people have real life to deal with and that’s zaidi important.
8. Icy. ._. The old Icy. I do not like new Icy.
Honestly I miss everything about the old Winx (voices, clothing, plots, etc.) but mostly the above.
9. The first. I think it had the best storyline, and the Trix were at their peak. It was also the least girly.
10. Season 4. Icy is literally the only thing tying me to the onyesha right now and I hated that she wasn’t in season 4.
11. Pixies. They were the least pointless. I mean the pets were cute and all but still.
12. Griffin is the shit. I upendo Griffin. But it is fun to make stupid Riven/Saladin fics.
13. I think you’re running things fine and spiffy.
14. It may au may not be known that I’m asexual. I’m deeply afraid of automatic flush toilets, elevators, and moto alarms (not the moto itself, just the alarms). I really upendo stupid butt jokes and songs about the booty, because I’m so mature like that. I upendo bats (the animal) so much and I don’t know why.
15. Icy. She wore blue, she had blueish hair. When I was 8 I picked vipendwa based on color. I saw Icy in the ad and I was like; yup, this is love.