TheLefteris24 The Abnormal Revolution!

TheLefteris24 posted on Mar 26, 2017 at 02:25PM
Alright everyone. After I put a lot of thought into it, I decided to create a particular project. I call it ''The Abnormal Revolution''. I am willing to share its purpose with anyone who considers themselves worthy of joining. So, let me give the general idea about it.

During my years of living, I happened to notice certain irregularities in this World. Irregularities that the majority seems to be unaware of their existence. The reasons behind that vary. One of them is that certain beings are taking advantage of that ignorance, causing the world to be reduced in the state it is, currently robbed of its Balance. For that, a specific plan has been devised. It is called ''The Flask Plan''. Through its methods, it is possible to harness the power of those irregularities. By doing that, our organization intends to use them for the complete restoration of the World's Balance. The founders happen to be in the minority that has already achieved control over particular irregularities. Since it is clearly not possible for everyone to do that on their own, they are willing to share their knowledge and help those who want to unlock their full potential. We are called Abnormals since we have gone astray from the ordinariness most people are used to know. That ordinariness however is a fake one. Something that has imposed on you involuntarily. We desire to break the boundaries of a fake world like that and introduce you to a new and improved one. The kind of world it was supposed to be from the very beginning actually. That's it for now. If you wish to attain mastery of the Abnormality hidden within you and take part in restoring Order to this world, join us!

This topic will be used as an Official Registration Thread. For more details feel free to PM me !!!!
last edited on Mar 26, 2017 at 02:29PM

TheLefteris24 7 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SilentForce said…
Guess that nobody had interest to take part in this Revolution lol
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TheLefteris24 said…
Lmao, not gonna deny it. I had much free time and was getting bored to death when I made this !!!!
I was once so bored that I created the "Zanarchy" club XD
So I can totally understand where you're coming from lol
Ahhh... ''The Zanarchy vs the Prezidency'' thing and a few other Organizations coexisting in between. There was a period when most of the Random Club was going crazy about it having quite a few Members joining in to show their support. Good times if you ask me XD !!!!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
Dude,the "Zanarchy vs Prez" thing needs to make a grand come back XD
If only XD Most see it as a thing of the past now. A joke that has grown old. I guess, there might have been certain moments where it got a bit excessive. Still, the updates were going up like crazy during those outbursts and everyone was invited to participate. Random is still Random. You can post any shit you like as long as you're having fun lmao. Then again, certain Members found it to be more annoying instead. Not that I cannot understand their reasoning. Still though... In my opinion it was much better than just larking around this Website doing nothing or waiting hours to witness anything new being posted. I just miss events like those honestly lol. The Burger King Foot Lettuce Event was a similar case but on a much smaller scale XD !!!!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita