Tiva ^,<,v

Blue85 posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:04AM
I've done this over at the NCIS spot and it got a pretty good response, so I figured I would do it here as well.
All you need to know is that:

^- Answers the question.
<- Tells what you're doing.
v- Question.

Example: Do you like the idea of Tiva?

^ Of course.
< Watching TV.
v Favorite Tiva moment?

Even though we're on the Tiva spot, the questions asked don't have to be about Tony and Ziva. Feel free to ask whatever you want.

Tiva 5950 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 5950

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita goodgirlmikey said…
laugh
^ It would be a failure if I'd be the one to write that SCENE. The scene where they tell each other how they feel should be written nicely, and with class. Whoever has the guts to spill first is fine by me!
< Same as before.
V What would be a good "I couldn't live without you, I guess." equivalent, coming from Ziva? I mean, if something has to happen again, what would she say?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ziva_rocks said…
heart
^ Thats a hard one! Hmmmmm, probaby something like "Your the most important person in my life" or "Your my soulmate!" something like that!!!
< Just home from the school run.
v Do you think Tony was a factor in her decicion to stay in the USA and become a citezen??
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ I think alot of different factors took part in her decision, Tony being one of them. =]
< Working
v I watched Recoil last night... and was screaming at my laptop practically the entire time. How did you feel about the Tivaesque moments being so harsh in that episode?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
^ I think there were good moments for Tony because he was so concerned and worried about her. His feelings really showed in that episode. But I did feel Ziva was a bit harsh but she had gone through a tough experience and it was understandable.
< Listening to music and commenting on picks.
v What are ONE of the things that make Tony and Ziva unique? I know there are lots!
laugh
OOps posted at the same time as Dannii so i'll answer her's also!!
^ Recoil is actually one of my fav eps. I loved the vunerable side to Ziva, it was like she just realised she was human after all and not indestructable. Tony was so sweet wanting to show he cared but it just annoyed her, harsh but funny!!
^^ The fact they feel so much but have never yet given in to temptation, like most would!!
< Making dinner.
v Do you think they'll throw a party for Ziva when she's Nationalised??
heart
^ I think they will do something, party idk... but something for sure.
< Working, but leaving in about an hour or so.
v Who do you enjoy seeing jealous more? Tony or Ziva?
big smile
^ I'm gonna say...... Tony, I think. Although I don't enjoy it, per se, I just think that it's cuter, even though that's not the right word, but I couldn't think of the right one.
< Watching Tiva vids as usual :P
v We're nearing 500 fans! How do you feel?
big smile
^ Its great, the more the merrier! We need to put the word out and get more!!
< Just bathed the kids
v Do you hate when you come on here and noone has posted anything so you have nothing to reply to??
big smile
^ I used to when nobody hardly came on here, but now that doesn't happen, because there's always sonething to post back to!
< Listening to music.
v 4 days until Jetlag? How excited are you?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita yay4wicked said…
^ Incredibly! I am almost glad that the TV guide article disappointed me, so now my expectations are lower and I will enjoy it more! (I may or may not have said that before. I think I am trying to convince myself)
< Relaxing
v What conversation would you like them to have on the plane (before all the craziness happens)?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Blue85 said…
^ I'd like for Ziva to bring up the fact that Tony hasn't been on any dates lately or at least that he hasn't been bragging about them, and see what kind of response he comes up with.
< Making icons and watching vids.
v Do you think there's anything significant in the fact that Tony had told his dad about Ziva? (He told him about her and but he didn't mention that he had almost died a few years ago.. hmm...)
heart
^ He was probaby just having a random conversation with his dad and felt the urge to talk about her. Doesn't sound like he said very much, but she's probably on his mind that much he has to let some of it out occasionally!
< Having a coffee.
v Do you find yourself screaming at the tv during moments when they should get it but they don't??
big smile
^ NOT SO MUCH. [SARCASM.]
< Going to play the piano.
V Why do you think they don't want to admit that they love each other? They've been through so much already, it's about darn time!
^ Maybe because they're afraid of getting hurt, that the other won't feel the same way.
< Uploading icons and wallpapers.
v Do you have any Tiva merchandise?
big smile
^ No. But, I do have NCIS merch :) My parents would think I'm a creep if I bought Tiva stuff.
< Playing the guitar.
V Do you think if shiz never hit the fan in the season 6 finale, Tony's feelings for Ziva won't be too obvious?
heart
^ Yeah, I think so.
< Watching Child's Play.
v Which scene gives you biggest butterflies?
laugh
^ BIG TIVA MOMENTS. [SEASON 7 OPENER, ANYONE? REUNION? ETC.]
< making fanart.
v Ziva's "Big Brother" comment: What did Tony think about it?
big smile
^ Well he looked really uncomfortable when she said it, its like he was fighting with the urge to blurt something out and keeping a sensible head!
< Watching Singled Out.
v Did the end scene of Designated Target have any meaning for you? (they'd talked about Soulmates previously then the woman who waited 7 years for her husband found out he was remarried! Ziva gave Tony a look as he walked past, i got chills!!!)
heart
^ I make any Tiva moment into something, simply b/c I can't help it. lol.
< Getting ready to do lunch with the fam & shopping for a friends baby shower later.
v Have you ever been surprised by any of the comments Tony &/or Ziva have made to one another?
^ The whole 'For you.' thing was something I never expected from Tony. Well, as least not during an argument.
< About to go ready for a party.
v Do you think Ziva will open up to Tony about what happened in Somalia?
^ Eventually.
< Listening to music.
v Besides Tony and Ziva, do you have any other favorite ships?
big smile
^ Yeah but not on NCIS, I like Sawyer and Kate on Lost and Susan and Mike on Desperate Housewives!! I Only watch about 3 shows properly!!
< Just out of bed!
V Would you mind if Abby and McGee got together before there was any hint of Tiva getting together??
^ To be honest, no. I think this is because [and I don't mean to downplay McAbby here] but Tony and Zivas relationship is a lot more complex and they've been through so much together, I think it would be harder for them to admit their feelings.
< Just got home from sleepover and watching Two and a Half Men.
v Don't you find it really cute that Tony wants to be the one to correct Zivas idioms?
big smile
^ I think its cute and funny, he knows it annoys her and does it for a reaction. Its also funny how she's started to look at McGee for confirmation that she's got one right so Tony can't pick her up on it lol!!
< Making lunch
v What do you imagine would be a great Tiva first date location??
big smile
^ I've always thought a picnic for some strange reason :P
< Watching Tiva videos.
V Did you know that when Ziva said to Tony 'Sheket bevakasha' and it translates as "Be quiet, please."? So technically Ziva was being polite! What does that make you think?
heart
^ That she cares about him & doesn't want to be rude/obnoxious to him... but that she doesn't want him to really know that she wants to be nice to him? lol
< Getting ready to go to BINGO, then make the drive back to NJ.
v Don't you think it would make a great scene for Ziva to be all dressed up (like in Last Man Standing) and see Tony's reaction to her?
^ I'd like to see that. Maybe they should do a Valentines Day Episode :)
< Watching Tiva vids @ YT, doing my assignment, making fanart.
V Would you like it if they suddenly blurted their feelings when one of them is [or both are] in a nead-death situation?
heart
^ Yeah, I think it would make raw the fact that, with the job they're in, something could happen at any moment, so they need to tell each other.
< Just home from school, about to make fanart.
v Did you think, inbetween the episodes where she was introduced and where she became an official member of the team, that he thought about her coming back?
^ I think he did, yeah.
< Editing photos and listening to music.
v If you've ever seen the show JAG, do you think Tony and Ziva are a lot like Harm and Mac?
big smile
^ Only watched a few eps of JAG But i have heard others say that they are alike in some ways!!
< Having a coffee
v If Tony is the one Ziva spills all to about Somalia do you think that he'd be able to have the conversation without adding a joke or making light of the situation??
heart
^ Idk... that's a pretty good question. He usually likes to make light of situations, but I think he's learning to be a bit more serious when it calls for it too.
< Working
v Do you think Ziva wants to ask Tony what events led up to him & McGee purposely being captured in Somalia?
heart
^ I think she's a bit curious!
< Freaking out about how close we are to Jetlag!
v How do you think they will realise the spark is still there?
^ Well, I have seen it and still don't know. :) It just kind of . . . was.
< Hyperventilating. Turns out Jet lag was actually AMAZING!
v What was your take on jetlag?
^ It didn't go exactly the way I thought or hoped that it would, but I have to agree, it was pretty amazing. I loved it.
< Checking my email.
v Did you notice that Tony called Ziva honey?
heart
^ O yess.... hold on while I scream again **arrghhh!!!!**.... Seriously an amazing episode, this has to be one of my favorite everrrrrr!!!
< Watching Teen Mom & still freaking about Jetlag
v Obviously there are a million wonderful Tivaesque moments from this episode... do you have a fav that you wish you could press rewind & play over & over & over again on?
^ The whole Paris scene and/or the part where he calls her honey and their hands touch.
< Downloading the assets for the Last Rites of Ransom Pride t-shirt contest.
v Do you wish that there had been hotel scenes in tonight's episode?
laugh
** The Hand Thing was soooooo cute. And I love that they kept sneaking glances/looking at each other like "....", and the last scene in the bullpen where Tony's checking out the pictures and he took one of Ziva and showed it to her.... I WAS LIKE....HOLY CRAP. OHMIGOD. THEY ARE SO GOOD TOGETHER. And the witness is sooooo coooooool. SHE TOTALLY PICKED UP ON THE TIVA TENSION AND "KEPT ASKING ABOUT THEM". And then Ziva was suddenly defensive. ["no. definitely not.".. etc.]

^ YES. But seriously, I couldn't ask for anything more for now. JETLAG WAS FREAKING AMAZING. I AM STILL FREAKING OUT.
< OMG. STILL FREAKING OUT.
v What did you think about the part where Ziva gets defensive when the witness asks her if there's something between her and Tony?
mischievous
^ I think that miss Ziva did protest way too much!! They both protested too much about everything!
< Busy posting.
v What do you think happened in that hotel room??
big smile
^ Anything but sex. I'm also not ruling out the possibility of Ziva waking up in Tony's arms. They both lied about sleeping on the couch anyway...:D [Not really sure if sleeping on the couch was what Tony was referring to when he said that Ziva "lied to Nora" in the bullpen.]
< Reading posts...and still freaking out.
V What did Ziva lie about, as Tony had said to her? And, does thinking about the fact that Tony's favorite picture from Paris is the one with Ziva in it, make your stomach turn? And do you think he's gonna keep it along with the JD Bikini Photos? And do you think that something really happened [besides sex, of course.] And what do you think of the glances and looks they gave each other? And the "Hand Thing"? And him calling her "Honey"? What do you think about Nora? Isn't she so COOOOOL? She's the best outsider who has acknowledged TIVA and "the way they work well together".
heart
^ Woah... that's alot of questions. lol. Ziva asked Tony why he lied to McGee about sleeping on the couch and he ask her why she lied to Nora (b/c on the plane Ziva said she had slept on the couch or else Tony would have complained about his back). It absolutley does... when he was looking through the pics I'm like where's the ones of Ziva! That certainly did give me butterflies and yes I think he's totally keeping it!! I think that they slept in the same bad but I'm not sure they talked about anything. Sometimes unspoken words say volumes. The glances were awesome as well as the touching of hands... that so lingered longer than it should have. I kept thinking one of them should reach across the aisle and hold hands & it happened! Yay! Honey... gah! The writers do read our picks! lol Nora was cool & totally was tuned into Tiva! <3
< Working, still freaking about Jetlag & getting ready to rewatch it.
v McGee asked about their sleeping arrangements & Tony lied... do you think McGee knew or suspected something other arrangement occured?
big smile
^ Of course!
< FREAKING OUT! I THINK IT WILL BE SEVERAL WEEKS BEFORE I STOP!
v Is Jet lag your new fave episode?
big smile
^ Totally, an ep that we thought would give us few Tiva moments gave us SO MUCH MORE than we could have imagined, love it!!
< Just home from the school run!
v Why do you think Tony didn't show Nora the Ziva picture??
big smile
^ Because he loved it so much he didn't want to share it with anyone else, apart from Ziva, of course, it was their private thing :D
< STILL FREAKING OUT!
v Were you smiling like an idiot when you were watching it?
heart
^ O yes... from ear to ear! =] And squealing alot! lol <3
< Working, just rewatched Jetlag =] Gonna watch it again later.
v Did anyone else notice after Nora made the comment about maybe it just being b/c she was in love that Tony & Ziva looked at each other and smiled?? **Squealing!!!**
big smile
^ Yes, I did! I think I did the loudest squeal EVER, during that scene!
< Just about to rewatch Jetlag :D
v THIS IS A TOUGHIE. Favourite moment from Jetlag? *gets prepared for people thrwoing stones at her*
heart
^ Arghh! Dani... you know very well I can't choose! lol. Umm... I'm going to go with the last scene of the episode with the why did you lie & picture b/c that scene spoke volumes about how far they really have come! And it was super sweet! <3
< Working. I want to watch Jetlag again. lol
v So now that Tony called her Honey... are you sure that SB (or someone close to the set) reads are stuff? =] [[I'm convinced. lol]]
big smile
^ I'm convinced. A few things have been done now! Any ideas anyone? xD
< Rewatching Jetlag :D
v Anyone else thinking this is a dream? xD
heart
^ Ahh... I'm still in the blissful stage so ask me in a few days when the giddyness might start to settle a little. lol
< Working
v What do you think about Gibbs Rule 12 comment at the end?
big smile
^ Haha, he probably didn't know wether anything had happened, so he was reiterating it! It won't stop them though!
< Just had dinner.
v What did you think of the "Cannot/Should not" comments about Rule 12?
***Wow, I missed a lot of conversing. :D I hope someday we know what happened in that room, but deep down I am know that it will be like the basement and the boat. t. The fact that they both denied their sleeping arrangements, plus their glances and comments, was enough to keep me smiling and squealing throughout the entire episode!

^ I think it was very telling that Ziva, if I'm not mistaken, was insisting that it was "should not," in essence saying (or hoping!) that it was allowed!
< Migraine. Ouch.
v Was it just me or did some of Ziva's glances look slightly sad/worried/jealous? (Sidenote:) I think her behavior, more than his, was very revealing.