Tokio Hotel Funny stories^^

sexymaedel posted on Nov 26, 2007 at 05:30PM
I'd like to start a new topic where u can add something funny out of your life which has something to do with th.

let me start with this on:
i'm working for food on wheels and yesterday, when i brought an old lady her meal she was watching tv extremely loud (probably because she cant her that well anymore). and i was very surprised when i realized that she was listening to tokio hotel!!
unfortunately she seems to be a bit confused, so im not sure if she knew herself what she was watching.

but more interesting is the fact that my mother (60) even likes tokio hotel. she is working as a child minder and if she has some kids who dont like th she goes like: "why not?? i think their great!"
*mom's the best*

Tokio Hotel 5 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MrsBillKaulitz1 said…
Lol! your mom must be great! my mom thinks Tokio hotel Dosen't know what rock is!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita xxjoxx814 said…
omg ur mom rly is awsome, my mom hates tokio hotel she thinks their musc is "too loud"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita latinlover said…
my mom dnt even knw them jus that i listen to them and i love them alot haha i love german versions betr though i dnt knw y haha
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita rawrr-doll said…
cool
Your mum sounds bloody awesome!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita rithumdragon said…
Heh. The first time I ever heard Tokio Hotel was on the afterschool bus. A friend of a friend brought his laptop and sat me down and made me watch "durch den monsun". I couldn't hear it well (the bus, remember) and I was grounded at the time, so I had to wait a week to use a computer. By that time the suspense of finally listening to this band had gotten so strong that I sat down and listened to every song they had out at the time, watched every video, and a fair amount of interviews. Then I went to school and by now I've managed to get 60% of my friends into them. xD (That was last year, January. I took my friend to a concert in August. Best day/night EVER!)