Total Drama Island Fancharacters Animal Lover RP

princess2109 posted on Nov 01, 2011 at 02:38AM
Okay so I'm trying to make an animal lover OC and it'sssss going okay her name is Miranda when she is done i'll post a pic and she a animal lover so I wanted to start a RP to make her fell inportant

Setting- OC house, others OC house anywhere you really wanna beeee

Time: 2:00 PM

Day: Ehhhh,,,, I suppose Novmeber 1 :|

Characters:
Miranda
and Lacey (princess2109)
Charlie (aprilacne)
Nina (smartone123)
So please join oh and

RULEZ!
------
NO KILLING >:|
this is an animal lover RP so please don't hurt the animals 3:
and please please pleaseeee keep this real lifeeeee! :D
So, go ahead i'll start

MIranda: *fixs her panda hat and walks out to the petting zoo for her part time job*
 Okay so I'm trying to make an animal lover OC and it'sssss going okay her name is Miranda when she is
last edited on Nov 01, 2011 at 10:40PM

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 5 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita aprilacne said…
Charlie:*puts on her 'I love my zoo!' shirt* *in a british accent*I'm going to miss this place....*goes over to the Elephants*

Lucas:(the new baby at the toledo zoo)*runs over to her*

Charlie:Hey lil' man, i'm sorry it's been a short time but I have to go...

*charlie's cell rings*

Charlie:'Ello?Papa, The roster is here?And Raw?Agian.We don't have to leave?Oh thank you papa!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita smartone123 said…
"panda!"-nina
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita princess2109 said…
Miranda: *clicks her bike helmet and pedals to the zoo sees Charlie and waves* Hey *slows down parks her bike on the bike rack un dos helmet puts it on handle bar*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita aprilacne said…
big smile
Charlie:Hey.*squeels*I can't wait for tonight!My Papa and the whole WWE is comming!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita princess2109 said…
Miranda: woahhh! Jeez I feel like the most exitceing things only happen you the closet I got to exitecment was this *takes off her Panda hat with a pink bow on it* and I was 7 *a little goat rams into her leg* how'd Jilly get out?
The Goat: :DD