Total Drama Island Fancharacters Winter Wonderland RP

jadore_renard posted on Dec 15, 2011 at 02:39AM
Because I am bored and will have more time to RP in the next little while C:

So basically what the title says, it's writer and there is lots of snow ^^ feel free to do winter-ish things and celebrate the holidays.

Rules:

-spelling and grammar. Use it.
-no godmodding
-try not to exclude people
-I can't think of anything else ATM...

Anyone can join, just please follow the rules listed ^^
save

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 328 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 328

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jadore_renard said…
Kelti: *picks up her tea thermas and pays the cafe worker* thank you ^^ *puts it down on a table for a moment she can pull on her mittens and picks the tea back up* *heads out of the tea shopand shudders* brrr! It's colder out here than I thought! Oh dear D:
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lollipop97 said…
(T, you're a serious lifesaver! Tho, I have no idea how to start! D: Dang it xD;)

Frank: *Sitting at a table at Starbucks, takes a sip of his coffee, looking out of the window to see a little boy get mocked and buried in snow by his older companion* *shudders* Oh, poor thing.. :c
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Girlyloving32 said…
Hailee: *sits and sips hot cocoa and sees little kid bullied by older sibling and goes outside to kids* you should be ashamed you ok you poor thing im getting you some hot chocolate *takes boy in*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Courtneyfan214 said…
jamie: *barges with a big smile without a jacket or a coat and yells* Hello Everyone!
 jamie: *barges with a big smile without a koti, jacket au a kanzu, koti and yells* Hello Everyone!
(sorry for the late reply ^^; had to go out and pick up my mom and dad's Christmas present after school c:)

Kelti: *zips her coat up a little more before heading down towards the bus stop, holding her tea close to herself to remain warm*
---
Meera: *is skipping through the mall, humming with a bunch of shopping bags in each hand* I loooove Christmas shopping~
---
Bryce: *is walking down the street grumpily. He is severely underdressed having refused to wear boots or a jacket, instead just wearing his normal purple sweater and converse* I hate goddamn Canada! -.-'
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
XD Oh Bryce! -w- I'll make a decent reply as soon as I've Got time! ^^;)
( okie-dokie ^^)
(Gee, School projects, how they seriously kill your social life xD;
Rh, not sure how to continue onFrank, I'll leave him for a while.)

Isabella: *getting a 'washer' from her brother, since I have no idea what else to make her do* (a 'washer' is when someone puts a bunch of snow down your back, in you Face, in your hair and stuff ^^;)
(oh lol xD I was thinking that was she was getting washing machine at first. I was a bit confused xD)

Kelti: *waiting for the bus?*
----
Meera: *stomach growls* hmm... Maybe I should take a break and head to the food court ^^
----
Bryce: *steps in some deep snow and his leg sinks down in it* UGGGGGH! Goddamnit!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita smartone123 said…
(heyy jades here but what do i do XD)
(Danish slang xD;; lolol..

..Every time I write something, and then someone reply, I have no idea how to continue! D:)
(D: make someone bump into one of my characters! That could work)

trips over and runs over Kelti"opps im sorry"-jade

(did it :3)
( bah, late replies FTL D: I Think I'll just start over with my OCs, otherwise I'll forget them xD;;)

Oliver: *hurrying down the street with a bunch of shopping bags, barely avoids two running children and almost drops the bags* *grumpy grumpy* Little morons.. (Aah, Christmas spirit, it's everywhere xD)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tdiCxTlova18 said…
Mary: *walking around, not paying attention and instead looking at phone* OOMPH!!! *bumps into Seth*
Seth: *catches his coffee* sorry
Kelti: *stumbles forward* Oh dear!
----
Meera: *walking to the food court*
----
Bryce: *pulls out his foot, grumbling*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita GWENxTRENT said…
(Uhm..Hai .3.)/)...Uhm..I was...wondering..if..I can join? ^^;)
"sorry...."blushes-jade

(jade has this outfit)
 "sorry...."blushes-jade (jade has this outfit)
(Oh please join Dannie! :D
.. Dragon Age steals my spare time xD;)

Oliver: *Stumples forward, accidently bumps into Meera* Oh! Would you move it already? Some of us are busy! *grumples*
(Honey-Sempai!! *still remembers* :D'<3 I've missed you! >w< <3 We don't talk much anymore ;3; And yey! :D I get to rp with chu people :33;..But I danno who to use..xD
..Oliver, be nice >w>)
(honey XD )
 (honey XD )
Meera: someone's a little grumpy... Geez! You're almost as bad as Denny.
---
Bryce: *tyrannical spazziness?*
---
Kelti: *dust the snow off of herself, thankful she didn't spill her tea over herself*

(Dannie! <3 don't worry Anna :3 it absorbed months of my life as well xD)
*dusts off a part for her to sit and puts a hat down,starting her song-jade
( It's just the way it works, no? XD Zevy and Ali Bear <333 yet, Anora's a complete bitch :c
OhHaiTharHiika-Chan :D I have missed you a bunch more! >w<
Oliver is not nice, Oliver is mean, he is always mean ;^; He just is.. xD;
Oh use Amber! 8D Ginger couple ftw :3)

Oliver: And since have no idea who this "Denny" is, I Will take that as an insult.. -^-
(T-San!! >w< <3 Hai:33<3
@Ana-Chan: Nuu, I've missed Chu more =w= And OKIE! :DDD<3 Where is Frank? :3
...OLIVER...who peed in your cheereos? -3-)

Amber: *small whimpers, hugging herself tightly for wormth, lips slightly blue because all she decided to wear was a sweater and skinny jeans..>w>*
(.. I Peed on his cheerios.. :3
Eh, I kinda pulled Frank out again, because I had no idea what to do with him ^^;)

Frank: *standing behind the desk at the Cafe, waiting for his shift to be over, drumming with his fingers*
(Bad Ana =3=...xD
Oh, okie :333 at least your using Frank -w- <3)

Amber: *walking, seeing the Cafe shop for farthe away*..*mummbles* Better get something warn before I die in a puddle of slush.. *slightly jogs towards the shop, shyly/quietly walks into the Cafe; sighs in relief when she finds that it's all warm in there*...=w=..*hugs herself tighter, walking over to the counter still looking a little blue*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita RainbowOtakuX3 said…
(o3o *too shy to ask if I could join* Pf- nvm. Sorry for disturbing you guys. o3o *backs out*)
sick
mary: *scarf blows away in the wind* oh no! *runs after it, slips on ice and lands on her back* i think im just gonna lie here
(..Mary XD
Nu, Haru-Chan! D: stay ;3;)
(Sorry.. ^^; It'll be awkward if I stay. o3o)
(no it wont!)
(Haru-Chan stay! D: it'll be awkward WITHOUT you!
..yes, Imma baaad person >:3)

Frank: *turns to face her* Hello, and what can I get for you? :)
(no ky, stay D: of course you're welcome here!)

Meera: ...Maybe I was wrong. Yep. You're definitely grumpier than Denny! *smiles* what's wrong? Is someone picking on you? Are your parents fighting? Did you just go through a break up? (nosy Meera is nosy xD)
---
Kelti: *looks kind of weirded out at the spontaneous singing and backs away slowly* Oh excuse my, but Iva got to... *bus pulls up* I've got to get one this bus! Bye! *scurried on to the bus*
----
Bryce: *takes his shoe off to shake the snow out. He loses his balance standing on one foot and falls over into the snow bank* GAAAAAAAH! IF GLOBAL WARMING WAS SUCH A BIG CONCERN, why hasn't it freaking happened yet?!

(xD I lave grumpy Olly... Keep peeing in his cheerios!)
(OhYay, people's on! :D
XDD Bryce!
.. That's probably the best advice I've ever received xD;)

Oliver: And that is probably even more insulting.. *sighs* I suppose I shouldn't start yelling at strangers already.. If you're really that curious, no, none of those things have happened, just too very busy. Thought, I doubt that is any of your business, but it doesn't hurt telling you.. And I'm, you know.. Sorry about before.. *Grumbles*
(Good morning~ ^w^
Follow that advice, Honey-Sempai...keep peeing on his cheerios =w=)
...Poor Bryce xDD<33)

Amber: H-hai..*smiles weakly* C-can I have just a normal hot chocolate please?
(Good morning :D Kinda xD;
But, wouldn't it then be.. Peerios?)

Frank: Of course, take a seat wherever you feel like, it'll be ready soon enough. ^-^ *smiles*
(Kinda? XD
..I suppose, if you really think about it. XDDD; ..We should make a slogan for Peerios xD)

Amber: *smiles back, taking a seat closest to him, hugging herself again*...*decieds to be a make conversation, because she's lonely xD* I-it's pretty cold out there, huh? *smiles weakly, shaking a little*
Bryce: stupid snow... Totaling my car... making me freeze my ass off -.-
----
Meera: Oh that's okay! ^^
(Weeeell, when you think about it, it's 5 in the afternoon here, so I suppose it would be kinda weird, unless I was one of those people who can sleep the entire day xD;;

"Peerios! Because they make you a grumpy ass!" Oh yes, that would make them sell! XD
Baah, late replies has become quite a habit D:)

Frank: *Smirks, looking out of the window while making the hot chocolate* Yup, unless you're one of Santa's little reindeers, then this would probably be like summer vacation! *Chuckles, awkwardly rubs his neck*

--

Oliver: .. Would you mind me asking about your name? Ooooor would that seem weird?
sings for money-jade

(she's was there to sing X3)
seth: *leans down over mary* need some help?
mary: *fake laughs* are you kidding?
(Hai, if any of you are still on xD)

Amber: *laughs softly, actually finding that joke funny >w>;* Of course...*looks at him, blushing a little, smiling* You believe in Santa?

(Bryce, if your so fuckin' cold, Y U NO put jacket on? XD)
seth: *helps mary up*
mary: ok, well im cold, your cold, lets go in there *points at coffee shop*
seth: whats it called?
mary: hey cafe
seth: thats a wierd name
mary: im good friends with the guy who owns it
seth: *feels a little jealous* oh, good friends?
mary: *gives him sarcastic look*
(because he's a whiny D-bag xD. *hits him with newspaper* listen to Dannie! xD)

Kelti: *on the bus, sipping her tea*
---
Meera: Why would asking someone their name be weird... Well, I guess if someone had a really weird name like Eglinteen or something. Any way, I'm Meera! *sticks her arm out to shake his hand*
---
Bryce: *shivering, he turns and heads into a nearby coffee shop*+
(Hmm.. >w> *creepin' xD;)
(Yeah, Bryce, listen to me. >w> xD
...Hey, T~? .w.;)
(oh, sorry, I disappeared ^^; Reading Dragon Age fanfiction on deviantart xD. Yes Dannie? :3)
(Oh, T~ Dannie had to go and told me to tell you that she just wanted to ask if you wanted to rp Damaris and Bryce.. ^^)
(okay C: Sure ^^ Bryce can be less douchey that way xD I won't have to hit him with a newspaper anymore xD and Ky, you should stop creeping and RP~ :3)