Total Drama Island Create your own character

emisa123 posted on Nov 23, 2008 at 02:23PM
create a TDI character. post how they look like, their name, what their like, and who they like.
Only three winners!

Total Drama Island 556 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 556

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita madiirose said…
monkey
Name: sarah
Hobbies: skateboarding and partying
Personality: Fun, hyper, tomboyish, party animal
Friends: Izzy,Duncan,Bridgette,Geoff,Trent,Noah,Cod­y,B­eth­, DJ,Gwen,Courtney,owen,
Enemies: Leshawna, eva,
Boyfirend: noah
Fear: dodge ball
 Name: sarah Age: 16 Hobbies: skateboarding and partying Personality: Fun, hyper, tomboyish, party
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita psycho_meaghan said…
NAME:Hope
EYE COLOR:green

HAIR COLOR:black with hot pink streaks

SKIN COLOR: light tan

CLOTHES: a plain orange t-shirt with a brown vest, ripped black tights and brown mini shorts, black sneakers and black fingerless gloves

HOBBIES: singing, playing guitar, drawing, listening to her ipod, reading and swimming

FEARS: spiders

PERSONALITY: Hope has 3 sides to her- a nice laid back girl, a firce competitive competitor and a funny, crazy, hyperactive, unpredictable person.
Hope is a very smart, strong person and has many unknown skills. She doesn't want to make any enemies and likes to be friends with every one. She likes to play with fire and burn stuff. She always has matches handy.

HISTORY: Hope got bullied at school because she is not good at sports. She is a slow runner and swimmer but she is okay at gymnastics.
She has no friends at school.
Hope has 2 younger brothers- Harry,5 and Jake,7. Her mum died when she was 9.

last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 NAME:Hope AGE:14 EYE COLOR:green HAIR COLOR:black with hot pink streaks SKIN COLOR: light tan CLOT
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bcthestrongest said…
Sweeney
changes to red black and light blue for emotions
brown skin
team: screaming gophers
loves: Trent
friends: Gwen,Duncan,Noah,Izzy,Owen,Trent,Tyler,Cod­y,E­zek­iel­,Li­nds­ay and Leshawna
enemies:
Courtney,Heather,Harold and Chris
audition tape: in prison
elimination reason: she threatening the campers for her ipod
elimainated after coming back reason: yea she beat up Courtney and Heather
tda: came back and against Duncan
tda team: killer grips
personality
rude, nuts,disobey, abusive,fighter,trouble maker
 Sweeney 16 changes to red black and light blue for emotions 140 brown skin team: screaming gophers lo
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita totaldramacale said…
I'm doing another one.
He has Ezekiel's overall design, but with black hair, no hat, dark skinned, wears all red, has shorts, and is on the Screaming Gophers and Team Victory. He has a relationship with Sadie. He likes sports and his name is Jackson.

Friends: Almost everyone (except enemies)

Enemies: Heather, Alejandro, Courtney, Duncan, Chris

Eliminations:
Season 1: He wasn't eliminated, he just got dropped into the water with Cody, and Chris said he went missing the next episode, and eliminated him unfairly. (17th)
Season 3: Because DJ and Jackson were the last two members of Team Victory, and they didn't complete the challenge, Chris automatically eliminated them. (12th)

Nicknames: Bro, Broham, Buddy, The Traitor (called so by Cale)
Demolisher Jackson, Destroyer Jackson (called so by Noah)
Jake (called so by Lindsay)
Skinny Sporty (called so by LeShawna)
Baby (called so by Sadie)

Competed in seasons 1 & 3, did not qualify for season 2
 I'm doing another one. He has Ezekiel's ujumla, jumla design, but with black hair, no hat, dark skinned,
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita chrisiscrazey2 said…
heart
nice pictures
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita chrisiscrazey2 said…
smile
Name.Claire Hair colour.orange top.pink Eyes.blue jacket.light blue jeans colour.dark blue shoes colour.dark brown friendly. best friend.Gwen friends.Trent Izzy Owen Leshanna Linsdy Dj Jeff Briget Beth Justain Cody Nowa Tyler Katy and Cady pepole she hates.every1 mean elimenated season 1.she kicked Duncan in the kiwis. season 2.she quit Cody and Gwen were gone. season 3.she kicked every guy in the kiwis.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita courtney1215 said…
kiss
I lovey self
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hambone13 said…
sweet i luv it
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ukeuy said…
smile
So happy
laugh
My Tdi Character
cool
my Tdi Character
cool
Name:Joe
Eye Colour blue
age 16
hair colour Black
hair style Justins
elimination episode episode 16
for being the only one not to find a key
Bottom 3 with Leshawna and Trent
friends Leshawna Trent Duncan Beth Lindsay Owen Noah Ezekiol Sadie Cody Tyler Katie Justin DJ
loves Bridgette
enemies Heather Eva Izzy Courtney Harold Geoff
Personality happy
Team Killer Bass
Clothes Red t-shirt Blue 3/4 lengths Black Sneakers no socks
Audition Introducing his Family and saying what he likes
Season 2 elimination 1 in episode 1 for Kicking Eva on purpose and making her angry and was useless
season 2 elimination 2 Episode 7 Hit everyone
Bottom 5 with Eva Tyler Trent and Gwen
Season 3
eliminated in episode 19 for Kicking Everyone when he went Hyper
Bottom 5 with Eva Tyler Duncan and Owen
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita EmilyBemilyDo said…
heart
Name: C.C.
eye color: Green
IQ: 370
Hair color: Short black hair with white streaks.
Height: Sorta short like Noah.
skin: tan
TDI team: Screaming gophers
TDA team: Killer grips
TDWT team: Chris is really really really really hot
loves: Noah
Friends: Noah, Izzy, Owen, Gwen, Cody, LeShawna, Courtney, Bridgette, Beth, Sierra, DJ, Trent, and Geoff.
Enemy's: Justin, Heather, and AleJandro.
Likes: Noah, Books, Poetry, Music, Writing, Video games, Tennis, Her silver saxophone, Her Tazer, Her stun gun, Her paint ball gun, TNT, Her uncle (Chris), Churchill humor, and most of all SARCASM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dislikes: Team sports, bad grades, Her OCD, popular girly girls.
Wardrobe: Regular- light blue butterfly shirt with light blue jeans and black snow boots. Swim wear- Dark blue bikini
Elimination reason: None, won season 1 with the help of Noah.
Future job: TV show host like her uncle.
Abilities: Writer
Advantages: Her wit and seduction (Though she will always be loyal to Noah)
Disadvantages: She is a picky eater which makes it hard for her to do eating challenges.
Theme song: E.T. By Katy Perry
Medical problems: Has OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
Siblings: A ten year old creative brother named Josh and a eight year old sister named Alisa.
Books: The Artemis Fowl series, The supernaturalist, Poetry books, Monster blood tattoo, sucks to be me, and many many MANY more.
Lives in: Wyoming
Bio: C.C. McLean is a smart, level headed, and always sarcastic teen. Even though she might seem mean she is really a kind hearted person. She had no real friends because girls in her school are repelled by her sarcasm and boys are intimidated by her wit but C.C. never really minded and always sits at a empty table a lunch and read peacefully to herself. She never fit in with any crowd. Not the popular girls even if she is pretty. The goth girls where just to dang depressing and the smart alecks where either super nerds or ALWAYS jerks! She found real friends on total drama. After the days started to become a blur she decided to get out of her rut. Her mother then told her that Chris McLean was really her uncle so C.C. had her mom threaten her uncle Chris (Who is is a lot like Chris in some ways being that she is sadistic, and when she was little made her barbies do challenges which mostly ended with burnt barbie limbs all over the place. She bearly ever sleeps and most nights she would go and lay on the camp Wawanaqua beach and write poetry while staring at the moon. One night Noah fallowed her outside one night and one thing went to another and they had there first kiss under a full moon. She and Noah went to the final two where Noah let her win. They split the cash 50/50.

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SonicXAmy678 said…
heart
name:Emma Likes:Dj animal or manamal:dolphin age:18 friends:duncan,gwen,taylor,lindsay,heather­,si­err­a and cody enimies:chris,chef hatchet and alejandro
 name:Emma Likes:Dj animal au manamal:dolphin age:18 friends:duncan,gwen,taylor,lindsay,heather,sierra
oo sonicxamy678 she is so beautiful
the tough girls Neda Nicki and Hera
friends:everyone but Courtney
enemies: Courtney
their theme song: we are who we r by Ke$sha
 oo sonicxamy678 she is so beautiful the tough girls Neda Nicki and Hera friends:everyone but Courtney
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita gwenshrine said…
Name:Jordin
My born:July 16 1994
Fate:Cancer
Hair color:Black
Eye color:Black
Skin color:White
Relationship:Duncan
Friends:Everyone(except enemies)
Enemies:Courtney
Fear:Vomit
Talent:Singing, making friends, math
My audition tape:Hello!My name is Jordin and I wanna compete on Total Drama because i want to win money and because making friends *sighs* and..huh I have a crush on someone *gets mad* URGH!Good bye!
 Name:Jordin Gender:Female My born:July 16 1994 Fate:Cancer Age:16 Hair color:
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lily2008briana said…
Name: Briana
Who They Like: Noah
Friends:Noah Alejandro Heather Izzy Bridgette Courtney Gwen Lindsay Tyler Duncan Ezekiel
she speaks spanish and is easy to be friends with but can be very very mean sometimes. she can get along with almost everyone and is very POPULAR she loves to draw. She has long black hair and has tan skin brown eyes she is also skinny she is very smart and gets straight A's and she can be a know it all some times thats 1 of the reasons people get mad at her sometimes. for her audition she showed some of her drawings and talked about how she would put the drama in Total Drama.
 Name: Briana Who They Like: Noah Friends:Noah Alejandro Heather Izzy Bridgette Courtney Gwen Lindsay
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Darling_Monkey said…
Name: Maria Dawson
She Likes: Geoff
Friends: Everyone!!
Enemies: chef....

Very Artistic, Loves to surf Sing and dance. When she came to total drama island she quickly became friends with Courtney and Bridget. gets along with everyone, VERY PRETTY, SPORTY, FUN-TASTIC girl! Can speak Arabic and French, She comes from N.I(Northern Ireland.) And has 4 Older brothers and 2 older sisters (Reese, Luke, Kyle, Oliver, Jennifer and Gregory) Thats it for now!!!

Name: Maria Dawson Age: 16 She Likes: Geoff Friends: Everyone!! Enemies: chef.... Very Artistic,
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Jasuyowa said…
DEUUEAUGH
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Jasuyowa said…
Name: Jasuyowa (Jass-Iowa) or Codi Testa
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Skin Color: White
Sign: Aquarius
IQ: 300
Motto: When you pinch TDI, there's Jasuyowa
Nicknames: Jassy, Jasshole
Wardrobe: Regular- Blue hoodie, black yoga pants, white sneakers. Swim wear- blue and pink floral bikini lol :P
Friends: Cody, Gwen, Izzy, DJ, Sierra, Duncan, LeShawna, Tyler, Lindsay, Bridgette, Courtney
Enemies: Heather, Chris, Chef, Alejandro<--(Ale-Ale-Alejandro)
Talents: Sports, DDR (Dance Dance Revolution), writing, drawing, singing, speaking Spanish, cooking, dancing
Dislikes: Justin Bieber, Hannah Montana, being made fun of, failing school, blood and gore, spider bite pus,vomit
Jasuyowa can be very nice and can get along with anyone, but when people act like meanies to her, she will be very mean to them or beat the crap out of them. Jassy can be very smart; She gets straight A's often. She lives with her parents and older brother.

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita poptrop300 said…
Name: Paris

Eye Colour: Brown

IQ: 165

Skin Colour: Duncan's skin colour

Hair Colour Dark Brown with blonde tips

Teams: Screaming Gophers, Screaming Gaffers and Team AMAZON

Loves: Someone at school

Friends: Everyone except Beth

Audition tape: Playing the Sims and creating Chris.( Yeah everyone loves sucking up)

Elimination Reason TDI: Had a fight with Beth and lost the challenge.

Elimination Reason TDA: Same as DJ in TDA but I broke Chef's arm.

Elimination Reason TDWT: No reason I won.

Abilities: Singing, drawing, and art on the computer.

Personality: Sometimes sloppy, Helpful, Hot-Headed, Artistic.

Dislikes: Justin Beiber, dentists and doctors, needles, bugs.

Nicknames:Paris Hilton, Sirap. It's my name backwards.

Items Brought to TDI,A,WT:Ipod, Sketchpad, Laptop, Clothing, Pic of ENTIRE family, watch.

BFAMFFL's on TD: Gwen, Bridgette, LeShawna, Heather, Duncan, Cody, Noah, Harold, Geoff, Sierra, Izzy, Owen.
 Name: Paris Age: 16 Eye Colour: Brown IQ: 165 Skin Colour: Duncan's skin colour Hair Colour Dark
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Darkshine said…
Name: Daphne/Dafne
Eye color: Dark blue
Hair color: Black with a white streak
Skin: Very pale
Team: Team Amazon
loves: It's a secret!
Friends: DJ, Katie and Sadie, Cody, Gwen
Enemy's: Heather <.<
Likes: Darker/gothic things, dark humor, reading, classical music, body art, her laptop, playing the drums, jogging,...
Dislikes: Vain people, stalkers, low battery on the laptop, being annoyed, moths.
Outfit: A simple dark blue tee, gray shorts and black ballet flats.
Elimination reason: We lost the challenge so one had to go and obviously someone out there doesn't like me.
Future job: Professor and band drummer.
IQ: 189
Abilities: Drumming, computers and technology, *cough* charm, languages, jogging.
Advantages: Speed
Disadvantages: Moth phobia
Music: Classical and the rock music she makes with her band.
Medical problems: Had several broken bones (rib, 2x knee and arm) before and during TD, but nothing bothers her much now.
Siblings: A 12 year-old stepbrother named Jeremy.
Books: Reads anything that she can get her hands on.
Nicknames: Daffy
Food: Mexican and Italian cuisine.
Sport: Athletics

Base by TDIlover123, fanart by me:

Name: Daphne/Dafne Age: 16 Eye color: Dark blue Hair color: Black with a white streak Skin: Very pale
I'm doing a third one.

She has Courtney's overrall design, but with black hair, different nose position, purple crop top, lighter skin, blue pants and is on the Killer Bass and Team Amazon. She has a relationship with Cale. She is an enviromentalist and her name is Gwendolyn

Friends: Everyone (except enemies)

Enemies: Duncan, Heather, Sierra, Ezekiel

Eliminations:
Season 1: She was eliminated alongside Harold for not doing everything in the challenge (13th)
Season 3: She was eliminated for her injury in the challenge (11th)

Nicknames: Cutie, Honey, Babe (called so by Cale)
Princess (called so by Duncan)
Gwendolyn the Low-life (called so by Sierra)
Dear (called so by Alejandro)

Competed in seasons 1 and 3, did not qualify for season 2
 I'm doing a third one. She has Courtney's overrall design, but with black hair, different nose po
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kyilluv said…
smile
NAME: Spyder
EYE COLOR: Red, Yellow, Black
HAIR COLOR: Black and Red.
SKIN:Tanish/Pale
TEAM:Team Amazon
IQ:700 (average iq of people)
Advantages: climbing, clawing, intimidating, speed, scaring
Phobias: black cats, tigers, mountain lions, panthers.
nicknames: Spyia, Spydee, Sida.
 NAME: Spyder AGE: 17 EYE COLOR: Red, Yellow, Black HAIR COLOR: Black and Red. SKIN:Tanish/Pale T
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita deadgirl666 said…
Lol I aready know I made one but I wanted make another one
Name:Pandora
Eye color:Blue
Hair color: Blonde
Dislikes: People who mean to her
Crush: Noah and Duncan
Friends: everyone, but her best friends are Gwen, Cody, Noah, and Izzy
Favorite Music: Heavy Metal and rock
Favorite Band/Music Artist: Nirvana,Jack Off Jill,Lacuna Coil, and Garbage
Advantages: Friendly,competitive, lots of fun
Disadvantages: Has a hard time finding appropriate topics for age
Theme Song: Sharada by Skye Sweetnam
Siblings: none
Hobbies: Writing, drawing
Reason she is here: Chris' Aunt got in a severe car crash, she survived but she couldn't take care of Pandora. So she told Chris to take care of her, but he was busy hosting a show. So he let Pandora be in show herself, she is not getting the money either way, but she still competes in the challenges anyway.
TDI Bio:
Pandora is smart,pretty,friendly girl who is enjoyable to be around. She has a habit of drawing, writing stories, and saying " Aww,they make such a cute couple!" ( Even if is a boy and a boy or a girl and a girl) She sometimes says things that "weird out" or disturb people.(Ex. "My boobs feel big today." or " Want to hear about the time Izzy made out with Lindsay?") Despite this,however, a lot of people like her. She is really good at anatomy and knows a lot of medical oddities( weird or unusual diseases or things).
 Lol I aready know I made one but I wanted make another one Name:Pandora Age:11 Eye color:Blue Hair
NAME:Yara Sofia Manilla Rosea Calilla (LAST NAME: LUZON)
HAIR:BLACK/BROWN
EYES:ICY BLUE
IQ:276
SKIN:TAN
TEAM:SCREAMING GOPHERS
CRUSH:
ENEMIES:IZZY,KATIE,SADIE,LINDSAY.

Names: Raven and Noel licorice
hair:black
eyes:hazel and blue
iq:250 and 260
skins: both Gwen color
teams:team chris is really hot
crushes: Duncan and Tren(Noel is bi)
enemies:Heather and Harold
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita madiirose said…
Name: Graci Lane
Hobbies: playing guitar!!
Personality: Fun, preppy, loud
Friends: Bridgette,Geoff,Trent,­Bet­h, DJ,Courtney,
Enemies: gwen and duncan
Boyfirend: none....yet
Fear: heart break

im made another one :)
 Name: Graci Lane Age: 15 Hobbies: playing guitar!! Personality: Fun, preppy, loud Friends: Bridgette,
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Virtuous said…
Name:Jenny (short for Jennifer)
Team:Screaming gophers
Friends:Gwen,Cody,Duncan,Courtney,Trent,B­rid­get­te,­DJ,­les­haw­na,­Owe­n
enemies:Eva,Harold,Tyler,Lindsay,Heather,­Eze­kie­l,I­zzy­,Ge­off­,Ju­sti­n,S­adi­e,B­eth­,Ka­tie­,No­ah
Wins:10 Challenges
TDA:Yes
TDWT:Yes
Boyfriend:Duncan
Secret Boyfriend:Trent

Jenny has been in high school for 2 years and she is glad she is on TDI,TDA,TDWT,.Been to prison more years than Duncan.People like her for her looks not her Personal...How Big her Butt is Shoot she even Hotter than Justin.Other Than that she can be a little Mad even Though she is white.She cussed heather out on the 10 episode because heather was talking about her mom and she did handle this like a mature person.Her BFFL is Gwen and Leshawna Because they always have her back when she is in trouble or when she in the woods they kinda like give her sense or advice about boyfriends or trouble so the kinda like her followers but the like sisters you know they just stay by each others side even jenny talked Leshawna into dating DJ but she didn't but she Didn't date him because he a scaredy cat so she kinda has a crush on DJ.She lives by Duncan and sneaks into his room to tuck himin at night

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita codyfan77 said…
smirk
My characters name is Annie-Lee : Age 18
apperence:VERY tall,grey/blue eyes,brunette ponytail,knee length jeans,p!nk tee-shirt and light tanned skin.
Crush:in a love hexagon with Cody(she loves him),Noah(he loves her!),Gwen and Sierra(WOW)
TDI=12th place
TDA=9th
TDWT=10th
She is smart,bubbly,sarcastic(probably why Noah likes her.LOL!)and she has no stereotype.
Friends:Gwen,Leshawna,Bridgette,Noah,Tren­t,C­our­tne­y and Cody
Enimies:Heather,Alejandro,Duncan and Eva
Names; Tasmine and Uara (Torres Last Name)
Ages; 15
hair colors ; blonde
eye colors; icy blue
Skin; Tan
Teams; Amazon
Iqs; 3900 and 2000
Advantages: (Tasmine) climbing,(Uara)speed,(both)
Friendly,competitive, lots of fun
Phobias: (Tasmine)black cats, tigers, (Uara) mountain lions, panthers.
nicknames:(Tasmine) Tass, Tassy. (Uara) Uari, U are a Cutie.
Dislikes: People who mean to her
Crush: cody and duncan
Friends: everyone, but their best friends are Gwen, Cody,sierra, heather, bridgette, alejandro.
Favorite Music: pop and country
Favorite Band/Music Artist: Iyaz, Taylor Swift, Lady GaGa, Pink.
Disadvantages: they Have a hard time finding thibgs in common with other people
Theme Song: Shawtys like a melody by Iyaz
Siblings: each other
Hobbies: Writing, drawing
Reason they are here: Chris' Aunt got in a severe car crash, she survived but she couldn't take care of Uara and Tasmine. So she told Chris to take care of them , but they were busy hosting a show. So he let them be in show themselves , They are getting the money either way, but they still compete in the challenges anyway.
TDI Bio:

Uara is smart,pretty,friendly girl who is enjoyable to be around. She has a habit of drawing, writing stories,a lot of people like her.

Tasmine is funny, unique, and has a good sense of fashion. she was going to sign up for college before she was sent to chris .She is really good at anatomy and knows a lot of medical oddities( weird or unusual diseases or things)

Names; Tasmine and Uara (Torres Last Name) Ages; 15 hair colors ; blonde eye colors; icy blue Sk
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita callmebrit said…
angelic
Hai! ^_^
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita callmebrit said…
meh
wat the fuck kyilluv? Are you the one who made Pandora? Or did person let u use their reason to be on the show? Cuz u just copied that reason. ur such a bitch -.-
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita noahsuperfan12 said…
angelic
name paige
age 15
like read play boardgame eyes green
dislikes nerds and crazy people
team - screaming gophers
best friend blainly noah

enemy beth
girlfriend sadie
elimation reason broke with sadie (season 2 again girlfriend) place taken 15 6 9
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita PoohBeary123 said…
heart
name:Alex
crush:duncan
friends:gwen,duncan,izzy,heather,bridgett­e
favorite music:selena gomez all songs
iq:250
team:killer bass
 name:Alex age:16 crush:duncan friends:gwen,duncan,izzy,heather,bridgette inayopendelewa music:selena go
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ILuvDxCgirl13 said…
Name: Nikki Jones
Words to describe her: crazy,outgoing and a great singer + dancer
looks like this
 Name: Nikki Jones Words to describe her: crazy,outgoing and a great singer + dancer likes: Duncan
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita codyfan77 said…
big smile
Anyone like my character?
Thumbs up if ur looking forward to the 4th season!!!!
OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM­MMM­GGG­GGG­GGG­GGG­G!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
Your character was eliminated the same time as my favorite in TDI, beat my favorite in TDA, but didn't beat him in TDWT.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita NoCoLover said…
name - Linx
age - 16
hair - Short red hair with black in it
Heathers skin
Light blue eyes
likes- Death, Noah, blood, roses, skulls, and more
dislikes- Girly things
team - killer bass
friends- Noah, Cody, Gwen, Duncan, Geoff
enemies - Justain, Harold, Zeke
crush - Noah!
Fav color- Red, black, midnight blue, and purple
audition tape: Singing and playing the viola then climing a rock wall
Elimination reason: Punched Chris in the face (He told everyone that she likes Noah and showed them the doll of Noah and she overreacted)
TDA:Qualified
TDA team: killer grips
TDWT:qualified
Team:Chris is really... Hot
personality: Loves video games, horror movies, pulling pranks, and kissing.
Hyper and some what of a loner. Has trust issues but is awsome to know. Has a temper and loves to get revenge on people (reason for punching Chris). Has a slight temper too.
Theme(s): Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy me, S&M, and story of a girl
IQ: 160(Mine)
 name - Linx age - 16 hair - Short red hair with black in it Heathers skin Light blue eyes lik
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita IzzyBot101 said…
monkey
Name:Hannah
Stats:Is the younger sister of courtney but acts like Izzy
Crush(Boyfriend):Justin
Best Freind:Izzy
 Name:Hannah Stats:Is the younger sister of courtney but acts like Izzy Crush(Boyfriend):Justin Bes
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita IzzyBot101 said…
heart
Name:Juiliet
Friends:izzy,noah,courtney,linsday,geoff,­bri­dge­tt,­cod­y,j­ust­in.­
BoyFriend:DJ
Audition Tape:pretending to be a tdi reporter
Fear:having to drop out of a plane without a pharachute
 Name:Juiliet Friends:izzy,noah,courtney,linsday,geoff,bridgett,cody,justin. BoyFriend:DJ Audition
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TDIfanJai499 said…
Name:Jalyn
Nickname:Jai

I.Q.:275

(TDI)Team: Killer Bass
(TDWT)Team: Amazon

Why Total Drama Island?-To make more friends and get away from the crazy guys.

(MY) Catchphrase: "THAT IS SOO AWESOME!!"

Qualities:Sweet,caring,secretive,smart,qu­ick­,pr­ett­y,h­as a dark side and a crazy side.Is a little clueless sometimes when it comes to boys liking her(look at audition tape),also doesn't fall for guys easily because she's very alert and a good leader.

Friends:Courtney,Heather,Bridgette,Trent,­Les­haw­na,­Dun­can­,
Sierra,Cody,DJ,Izzy,Harold,Tyler,Lindsay,­Bet­h,N­oah­,Ka­tie and Sadie,Ezekiel,and Geoff.

Most likely to date: ...
Least likely to Date:Ezekiel

Who she has a crush on:...
Who likes her:Justin,DJ,Cody ^^,and Noah ^^

Who dislikes her the most: Gwen
Who she dislikes the most: Justin

Theme song: Particular Girl by Auburn

Talents: Singing,Dancing,Writing stories,and Playing volleyball.
Can draw a little.

Advantages:Friends with almost everyone,she makes an alliance with some of her closest friends,She's a quick thinker and makes good plans.

Disavantages:Kind of sensitive,dramatic,easily distracted,and can be mean when she needs or wants to if someone is to her,
gets flustered easily.

Elimination reason: *NOBODY KNOWS...YET.*

Hates: Rude people,Liars,and people that show off.
Loves:To be called Jai,and to sing and draw.

Fear: To Be in a REAL-LIFE Horror film.

Audition tape: *At school locker surrounded by boys*
Jalyn: Guys, i'm trying to record my auditon for Total Drama Revenge of the island!! *Pushes her way through the crowd* Hi,i'm Jalyn,but you can call me Jai. I want to be on the next season of tdi because..well not only do I want to make new friends with people on the island,but the boys over here are driving me crazy!! I mean..I just don't know why they keep following me around.. *her best friend hops in front of the screen* She's just clueless!! Jalyn: *laughs* Shut up!!Anyways..another reason ..And who wouldn't want to win a million bucks?! So please let me be on the next season of tdi. All i can promise,is that i'll just be me.*Boys crowd around her again* Bye guys!! *waves over the crowd*
 Name:Jalyn Nickname:Jai Age: 16 I.Q.:275 (TDI)Team: Killer bass, besi (TDWT)Team: amazon Why
Name: Rockstar
nickname: The skull
stereotype: Juvenile
crush: Geoff
personality: sweet sometimes careless and Gothic
friends: everyone but Heather
people that loves her as a friend or girlfriend: Leshawna ,Duncan,Geoff,Alejandro, and Courtney
audition tape: *running from cops*hi im Rockstar dont mind the people chasing me i love to be on tdwt to actually save my butt from cops *stops where cops cant see her* so i love to be on tdwt plz pick me *lights go on* oops i love to chat but i must run *runs again*
 Name: Rockstar nickname: The skull stereotype: Juvenile crush: Geoff personality: sweet sometimes ca
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita crazykatie45 said…
kiss
name:Jessica
friends: paige noah katie izzy sadie leshawna heather tayler dj owen harold
enemy gwen sierra
boyfriend: trent
eyes brown
hair brown
reason eliminated :she lose control and make her team lose
place taken: 17 10 7
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Penelope-Evil13 said…
Name: Roxanne
Crush: Alejandro
Likes: Latino boys, gothic colors, art, books, night skies, and prankry
Dislikes: Bad food, prima donnas, broken hearts, brats, neglogents, and bad music
Known for: Being Autstic
Why Total Drama: To show "Just because your Autstic doesn't mean you can't do great things".
Catch phrases: "Awesome, yeah, really, I'm awesome!" "A girl's gotta be hardcore, ya know?" "Put a hand on me again, you won't see a damn thing!!!!!"
 Name: Roxanne Age: 16 Crush: Alejandro Likes: Latino boys, gothic colors, art, books, night skies,
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita magpie206 said…
wink
this is
name:lola
swim wear: a white and brown striped bikinni
sleep wear: a light blue holister top with navy blue baggy pants
regular clothes: a white tang top and light beige brown shorts with string with colorful beads on the side

fun fact: she was cursed by some creepy old lady and now her eyes change colors by mood
heres the chart below

yellow=happy grey=sad orange=fun x-treme regular eyes=light blue

hott pink=flirty purple=love

hope you pick me
,lola
 this is name:lola age:15 turning 16 swim wear: a white and brown striped bikinni sleep wear: a ligh
cake
LOOK, TO ANYONE WHO HATED OR HATES MY CHARACTERS I POST, I DO CREATE THEM, I SHARE AN ACCOUNT WITH MANY PEOPLE. OH BY THE WAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD, THERE IS SOMEONE CELEBRATING THEIR BIRTHDAY HERE IS A CAKE.
Names: Minx Roxy Riot Tina and Veronica Babylon
ages: all 17
bio: a band of sisters that perform alot of things and dances to it like i take your man from salt and pepa and be heard by lemonade mouth Roxy and veronica is the only ones that fight
crushes: only duncan and geoff
appearance: all lightskin but some dye their hair blond black or red but has streaks with purple black red or blue
dislikes: snobb nose brats

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KeshaFan4Eva said…
monkey
name:Tasha White (Nikename:T-T tahsa pooh.)
eye color:black
IQ:390
hair color:black
skin:gwen skin color
team:killer bass
crushjustin(boyfriend)
friends:izzy,gwen,noah,lindsay(BFF)tyler,­hea­the­r
enimies:every1 else
audition tape:her friends and her BFF lindsay recording her singing blow up by:Ke$ha
elimination reason:she slept in the challenge

personalitiy:

a crazy,cute,totally awesome at playing the guitar girl.

name:Tasha White (Nikename:T-T tahsa pooh.) age:19 eye color:black IQ:390 hair color:black skin:
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita birkirmar said…