Total Drama Island world tour speculations based on the SPOILERS

heatherXnoah posted on Jul 04, 2010 at 03:02AM
i think that a cool way that they could use noah more is that he could make a deal with sierra: she trows her teams challenges for more information about chris(i bet noah has some top secret info bout chris that sierra doesnt)
i was recently spoiled that team victory loses the first couple of challenges(ironic huh?) and votes off a lot of people. we know that zeke was seen holding on to the plane after his elimination. does this mean he will return? i predict that he will return to find out that he is the only one left in team victory. can you imagine zeke vs team amazon vs team chris is RRRR hot? can you imagine if he makes it into the merge alone? go zeke!
there were come comercials on CN about duncan participating in challenges(were courtney and whats her name from celebrity manhunt were dressed in wedding suits and gwen and duncan kiss) some people say that is footage from the aftermath. i think that this time arround, the eliminated contestants will participate in challenges on the aftermath and the winner gets a second chance at the main game. kay thats all.

Total Drama Island No majibu