Sinema ya Twilight Twilight Movie? au Book?

caitlin_xOx posted on Mar 28, 2009 at 03:17PM
So. I deff. thought the book was sooo much better. Who could disagree? The movie left out so much.. there were so many details they could've put in the movie still. I mean, there are movies that are about 4 hours long.. they could've extended it alot. So i would have to say the book was my favorite.. what do you guys think?

Sinema ya Twilight 8 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita JamieLea85 said…
With out a doubt the Book is a million times better.... I was very upset that the Cullens were not in the movie a lot more. Any chance the director got she cut them out. I think the story of of how they all came to be should of been more detailed. I think the scene with Alice and Jasper taking Bella on the run should of been more like the book, (Alice would never leave Bella alone in the room to just walk off), and I was very disappointed that Alice and Emmett where not with Edward and Bella when they take off after the baseball game. It's one of my favorite parts of the book... the whole discussion on what they should do..... I always wanted to see the Blood Typing, not to mention the scenes they did include were way off, STICK TO FOLLOWING THE BOOK PEOPLE!! The movie would of been so much better if they would of followed it word for word! I would of sat through a 6 hour movie if it would of fullfilled my Twilight craving. I think the rest of the fans would have to agree they would of sat there too! I hope that they don't try and cut everything out in the rest of the movies!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita JamieLea85 said…
WOW sorry I didn't realize I went on and on like that! LOL
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jalicefan15 said…
I thought the movie was good but as always the book was much better
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mammamia100 said…
I didn't read the books and I never will because I think they sound like the most disgusting, repulsive, dumbest books on earth! so i liked the movie better.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jalicefan15 said…
mammamia how can u say u liked the movie way better than the books if you've never read them?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita veRRy said…
smile
The movie might have been much more better because the book is amazing so I hope the 2nd one will be great
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita italiangirl976 said…
The book was so much better. the movie left out a lot of important stuff. It was still good though. Books are always better then the movies.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Starwarschick18 said…
I listened 2 the audio book version of Twilight & I LOVED it!
I am in LOVE with the movie as well. I thought it was a good solid adaptation! & I am WAAAY PSYCHED 2 SEE NEW MOON :)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita