Mafuatano ya Twilight Has Jacob imprinted on Bella!?

oboelover123 posted on Mar 05, 2008 at 09:33AM
okay so i also thought that jacob actually imprinted on bella, but after reading some comments on something it looks like everyone else has a different idea. Did he actually imprint or does he just love her. I know in eclipse when bella asked him if he had imprinted he said he hadn't but he wouldn't of told her the truth

Im just a bit confused

Any one sure on anything

Mafuatano ya Twilight 16 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Meg08 said…
Stephenie said herself that Jake DID NOT imprint on Bella. That's why he was looking at her so hard in that one part, he was trying to make himself imprint on her.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita CharmedAngel88 said…
Like Meg said, Jake didn't imprint on Bella. He just loves her. Stephenie Meyer said that he was trying to force himself to imprint on her, and it isn't something that can be forced. And if he had imprinted on her, he would have told her everything in the beginning. Like when he had first become a werewolf and Bella kept on asking him questions, if he had imprinted there would have been no way he could not tell her. Or at least that's my understanding from what Stephenie said.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jacoblove88 said…
Personally i think he may have because in eclipse edward told bella that jacob was hiding something from her and that jake would have to tell in his own time so what he is hiding could very well be that he imprinted her and doesnt want to tell her because he thinks that she will get mad at him.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita anna_macesar said…
No. Yeah, like they said. He loves her. But he hasn't imprinted.
Just a thought...but I was thinking that maybe, and this is TOTALLY RANDOM, that something might happen between Jake and Leah. Like in the end, it might be them. I think someone told me they thought that as well...just a random thought.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita shortynme said…
Hmmm I've thought that too. Like maybe Leah is so mean to Jake is because she has imprinted on him but he's so caught up he hasn't seen her yet. lol Wouldn't that be crazy!? But I hope not. . .Leah's a snob and Jake's wonderful.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kermitroxmysox said…
Okay I thought I posted this already but I don't see it here so here it is again....
Thank you jacoblove88! I think Jacob HAS imprinted on her. Because, I mean, nothing seems to keep them apart really. Remember Jacob said in Eclipse when he was talking about Quil imprinting on Claire, "And you would do anything for her, be anything for her... You become whatever she needs you to be, whether that's a protector, or a lover, or a friend, or a brother." That seems to sum up Bella and Jakes relationship pretty completely. I don't know if he knows because, I mean he always was in love with Bella even before he “assumed his destiny“, so maybe he hasn't noticed. Or maybe you’re right jacoblove, that he does know and doesn't want to tell her. He can see how much she's in love with Edward so he doesn't want to scare her away. So I don't know who is best for Bella but I wouldn’t be surprised if it turns into a very strange, long and undecided love triangle. I like Jacob more as a character... (though after reading midnight sun I have had new interest in Edward) but I’m not rooting for anybody. I just can't wait to see how everything turns out.
ohhhhhhhhh woops i'm in the wrong place. lol. sorry.
good point charmedangel, i hadn't thought of that but still i'd like to think that jake has imprinted on bella... but seeing as breaking dawn is SUPPOSED to be the last book (a point that i'm very depressed about) it will probably get wrapped up neatly in a nice pretty bow. :(
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cheergeek said…
don't worry kermitroxmysox, Jacob will have his happy ending too =)

and he doesn't nessearly HAVE to imprint (which he didn't). I thinks it's cool that he just loved her on his own.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ccverma said…
i think that jake is cute but does stupid stuff !!! but is still a kid
bella and jake haven't imprinted because 4 one bella would feel the same about him. N another stephenie meyer said it herself!!!! also if you think about it jake gets mad at the thought of imprinting because he hasn't imprinted on bella (his 1st love of his life) i can't wait till book 4 caomes out!!!!!! im going to flip out even more wen the movie comes out:)
i KNOW! ahhh! it sux tho cuz i'm all hyped up about it (the movie) but none of my friends hav read the books so they're like "eh *shrugs*" my best friend said it looked good and she would go c it with me but she's pregnant and her due date is jan 1st so she probably won't b up for it. i told her i was gonna drag her to it even if she was on permanent bed rest i would wheel her in on a gerny so i wouldn't c it alone. lol. but i won't tho... *sigh* oh well.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita funnyshawna said…
no, jacob has not imprinted on bella. he just loves her. i dont think that he even thought of imprinting on somebody else, because he said once that he never sees anyone besides bella. he said he closed his eyes and all he saw was her. i really think that it is unlikely that he will imprint in breaking dawn, but i hope he has a happy ending, cos i love him. but i know that he didnt imprint on bella, because if he had, he would have told her he was a werewolf right away, cos he would have been allowed to tell her. and he would not have let her go at all if he had actually imprinted on her. he would have fought a lot harder for her, because he would have known that she was the one for him.

and OMG i am sooooooo excited about the 4th book, and the movie!!!!!!!!!!! how am i supposed to wait 2 months for the book and 7 months for the movie?????! answer me that!!!! *sigh* i should probably calm down...freakingout won't make time speed up...(haha i wish! if it did, it would already be like five years from now:))
oh well
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita FloatingMuffins said…
Jacob hasn't imprinted on Bella because when he first turned into a werewolf, Jacob wasn't supposed to tell her. If he had, he would've been allowed to tell her everything.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita RaikezUchiha said…
I've finished reading Breaking Dawn, and to assure everyone who reads this. Jacob doesn't imprint on Bella. The reason it seems like this is because when Bella has a child with Edward, Jacob imprints on her daughter Renesmee.Renesmee is a half vampire child that will stop growing at the human age of seven(she will look seventeen). Renesmee has Edwards ability backwards, she can make people see things despite any protective barriers(Bella's head).
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita GlamorousGlam said…
heart
Jacob did imprint on bella because he loves and want to protect her.But jacob also imprinted on bella's daughter because he saw a his future with bellas daughter.Because in new moon jacob as a wolf saw bella in his eye and in breaking dawn he saw bellas daughter in his eyes.So he imprinter on bella but he is going to love and be with bellas daughter.But he will protect them both
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita GlamorousGlam said…
jacob imprinted on bella and her daughter