Mafuatano ya Twilight proof that the Breaking Dawn Epilogue leak is fake???

pinkmafia27 posted on Jul 29, 2008 at 07:06PM
Unless somehow all thr spoilers are true! But if they are then.... DAMN Stephenie has been lying to us about a lot of stuff!!!

The first "quote" is from IMDB, the second from Twilight Lexicon. Stephenie has approved both of these websites - so I think we can trust the info they give us to be fact.

link

Can vampires have babies? What happens when a woman is pregnant and gets changed?
No. In the Twilight universe, a vampire's only bodily fluid is its venom; this replaces the saliva and other fluids. Thus, vampires have no sperm, so they cannot make vampire babies. When a human is changed into a vampire, they are essentially "frozen" and thus will stay same way forever. If a pregnant woman is changed, she will remain pregnant forever, no matter what stage her pregnancy was in, two days or eight months, and the baby will never be born.

This also explains Alice's hair. Before she was changed, she was in an asylum, so her hair had been shaved off, and it was just growing back when she was changed. If you have long hair and you are changed, but then you cut that hair, it will not grow back. They can style their hair, though, such as getting hair extensions or using curling and straightening irons.

link

No further physical changes occur once someone has been transformed: "When someone becomes a vampire, it’s as if they are frozen exactly as they are in that moment." (PC1) Therefore, a vampire cannot get pregnant because this would involve a change in physical state, but if a pregnant woman were changed to become a vampire, then she would remain at that exact stage in pregnancy for all eternity.

Natural changes in the human body would not occur any longer. A woman would "no longer have any kind of ovulation cycle," (PC1), a man would no longer need to shave as hair would no longer continue to grow. Once cut, hair will never grow back, and we are given the example of Alice, whose hair is so short because "it was growing back from being shaved in the asylum." (PC1). Alice will never be able to have the long flowing locks of Rosalie.

last edited on Jul 30, 2008 at 03:19AM

Mafuatano ya Twilight 50 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita olderthanedward said…
I think besides the proof of above, the idea that Bella has a baby is entirely ludicrious anyway. It was a obvious hoax.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita emmettlover16 said…
i completely agree! when i first heard about Bella having a baby i was like "thats awesome!"...but later on i started thinking about all of the stuff in the forum and i was like "wait...that cant happen"
and i was also thinking about some other stuff too like:
if she were to get pregnant by edward *if they werent completely venom* and the baby was half vampire-half human then how would the baby survive inside bella? dont they have to have blood? and i highly doubt bella would drink blood since she doesnt like it
OR
since vampires cant age...would the baby stay a baby forever?? if not...then how old would it get until it stopped aging??

thats what i thought about when the bella getting pregnant rumors started surfacing
so ya lol
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita darri58 said…
No,Unless someone finds a way to make Edward human again. Hum....That's a thought.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kitkat211 said…
she said vampires can't have babies, she never said a human and a vampire can't have a baby. Also, if this is fake...how did she get the book?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita spezlee said…
Maybe it's someone who wants to just put out a fake spoiler. I know that Stephenie Meyer has said there are going to be twists and turns in this book, but I think that Bella having a baby with Edward when she said that it couldn't happen would be too much.
I think that we will hear from Meyer's site today.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita vampirelove said…
Yeah I agree with kitkat she'll probably have something to say about it. There is no way that edward and Bella would have a baby! BC Bella would have to wait to change so she could raise it and we all know what she thinks about aging. And Edward would eventually have to watch it grow old and die, think about how much that would hurt him!! AND I don't think sm would lie to us about the way vampire babymaking works.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cheergeek said…
It is true that someone has gotten hold of the book. But damn, if Bells get pregnet!!!!! I think that would acutally get me mad. THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! *but to be honest, intresting plot twist
It could just be a fake.. but then again, I didn't believe anyone when they said Hedwig died. =(
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita spezlee said…
I read Harry Potter "spoilers" before it came out and I think most of them were just people trying to either look like they had read and were just guessing or trying to freak people out. The real book ended up being completely different from what anyone thought and I think this will be the same. I think Stephenie Meyer asking people not to spoil the book and to report spoilers has seriously limited this, unlike Harry Potter, and that is why we only have the one (very unlikely, in my opinion) spoiler.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I personaly think that it is true. But I can't be 100 precent true. She will either say, there has been a leak and stay off the sites or it is not true.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pinkmafia27 said…
Hopefully we will hear from Meyer about it. I know there are copies of the book out there, but... I just don't see why Meyer would purposefully lie to us about the vampire baby-making if she was just going to go back on it later.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mandapanda said…
have a little faith. she didnt lie to us. i may not know this as a fact, but i dont think she would lie to any of the fans. just have a little faith
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita twilovers said…
I am not believing anything anymore. I am done.

This is gay, I can just wait. I feel like everyone is lying, so w/e and I wish I could delete that article i found. I am totally done...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cole101 said…
no a baby??? a baby??? there is no way bella can have a baby with edward.
link

lol, that pretty funny.
awe it won't let me see the picture you posted twilovers! it says I need a password?
Awww man! It is funny here look at sm meyers new website:: link

if the spoilers are true =P. I am mean...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita twilightrlc002 said…
i think this is total bull crap. all sites with real spoilers on it, have their links magically disappear. This stupid nessie rumor doesnt, because its not true, so nobody should worry about it. People have gotten hold of the book, and even put up blurry pictures, but nobody can prove that Nessie is edward and bellas baby. its stupid, and not true.
If it is true or w/e it might be Renee that is what ppl are saying NOW. it is a different story every hour =/

OMG:: (The quote for today)

Carlisle: "I've seen vampire venom work miracles, but there are conditions that even venom cannot overcome."

What does that mean?!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita burnedivory said…
OME OME OME that quote of the day has me going crazy crazy crazy
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita emmettlover16 said…
OMC!!! what the heck does that mean?!?!?! these quotes are making me crazy!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita molinaaaa said…
mmm.. yes it could be Renee the one who's pregnant
mmm..
If someone is pregnant i hope is her!!!

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita molinaaaa said…
Carlisle: "I've seen vampire venom work miracles, but there are conditions that even venom cannot overcome."

who do u think they are talking about??
i hope its not Bella bcause if she dies i'll cry
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bandgeek_XP said…
There could be a loop hole!!!!! Or edward turn human!!! ^.^

Go team Human!!
That would be pretty scary. XD XD XD lol.
AHH. sheesh *scolds self for going to sleep* I just got online for the day and I am juuuusst now reading the new rumors about Renee being preggers ((hopes beyond hope that that is true & not the Bella thing; b/c Renee is a flake and i could care less what she names her baby, lol))
Hmmm, things are getting crazy!!! haha
I can't wait for Midnight Friday!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Miryambl said…

There is a quote of the day in SM's site that says:
Bella: "Why am I covered in feathers?"

and now take a look at this "spoiler" link

the "feather" incident is mentioned...
so
maybe its true
maybe edward and bella do have little nessie
and maybe jacob imprints on her

NOOOOOOO!!!!!

2 days...1 hour...

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita praveenaboo said…
I read the first 14 chapters that were leaked with caution. And then today's Quote ("Jacob: I'll kill you! I'll do it right now!" or something) showed up. And get this: I READ THAT SAME QUOTE IN THE LEAK HOURS BEFORE IT SHOWED UP ON SMEYER'S SITE.

What does this mean? The leak for the first 14 chapters is REAL.

Bella is pregnant. For SURE.
But we still don't know if that whole Nessie/Jacob thing is true.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita skelevengeance said…
unfortunately it's true. I have recieved and advance copy of the book and Smeyer has once again bitch slapped logic in the face just so she could fabricate a plot to keep the series going for one more book. I don't know how much you want to be spoiled so I won't give away anything else from the book but it reads WORSE than any fanfic I've ever read and I can't believe this shit got published, because it's a fucking joke :)

Smeyer WOULD lie to you all! I don't know why people worship her so much, she's so inconsistent in her answers to her books. Plus she is mormon and had children really young, so don't you see that it only makes sense for her to invent some magical way for Bella to become pregnant? Even though it contradicts EVERYTHING
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita skelevengeance said…
Jacob does imprint on Nessie. I TOLD you it was ridiculous
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Miryambl said…
hey where did you read the 14 first chapters?? (I'm in Spain and here the book comes out on november so..yeah...like I'm gonna wait that long! lol)
and I agree with skelevengeance.
The last book contradicts everything she explained us. The whole "vampires can't have babies, but now I, SM, decide they can in the last book. Yay! " thing is really dissapointing...

Oh well.

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jca485 said…
Someone could have easily taken the Breaking Dawn cover out of the special edition Eclipes and put it on one of the other books. This just can't be real, if so then she let alot of ppl down
well. I read the first 14 chapters and. I heard that theory about it being that "Breakng Down" parody she wrote for her publisist as a joke. BUT, I think they stuff that out there is the real deal. I'm still going to go buy the book tomorrow though. I want to finish it and then put it all behind me.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita w8ing4myedwrd said…
il b so angry if this is true
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita layla_14 said…
I don't think bella is pregnant, but that would be funny thought LOL! but I really don't think she is pregnant, who on earth started this stupid rumor! it's s load of shit, can't believe you would believe it, you lot will have to read the book before you can say that bella is pregnant, don't listen to what people say, read it first! I have done that myself once (Listen to some stupid rumour)I got all worked up about it, couldn't stop thinking about it, and then i read the book and it wasn't true. SO DON'T TAKE NOTICE OF THESE STUPID RUMOURS! and i don't think steph ould of ended the book like that, it would let a lot of fans down.
It's true. IT'S ALL TRUE.
Nessie lives!
Jacob is a pedophile!
Bella took a page out of Lily Potter's book and protects other people using her ZOMG LOVE SHIELD.
And Emmett gets beat at arm wrestling.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita twilightXP said…
I found a photo on the Internet from Breaking Dawn pages, that Bella is pregnant. So I'm guessing it's true, but I'm still not sure
I'm now hearing from a lot of people who have read the book that bella is pregnant!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mazz1 said…
It doesn't say anything in those two quotes about a human not being able to get pregnant by a vampire.

The following is a little crude - if Ed can START it (which, in itself doesn't make sense given the whole no blood thing) then he should be able to FINISH it - unless it's venom he's shooting, in which case, it just won't be a normal baby, will it? And from having read the 1st 14 chapters it doesn't appear to be a normal baby at all (growing way too quickly).
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita alicecullen12 said…
that would tottaly suck if bella had a kid
well i've just been onto one of the twilight live journals, and their they have breaking dawn discussion post for breaking dawn, the have two one for those who liked breaking dawn- link
and for those who didn't like it-
link

and boy there are a load of spoilers there and some of the people who have read it confirmed that bella is pregnant, don't believe me read it for yourself.
REF: ALL WHO SAY MEYER DIDN'T LIE:

"In the Twilight universe, a vampire's only bodily fluid is its venom; this replaces the saliva and other fluids. Thus, vampires have no sperm,"

See that? VAMPIRES HAVE NO SPERM. How in the world can Bella get pregnant if Edward has no sperm?

Once again, SMeyer fails and the Twilight Saga is one of the worst, logic-defying books I've ever read.
Yup. She is a big fat lair. Some Mormon she turned out to be!!!
Oh well, at least we all know for sure now and aren't stuck fighting over what is true and what isn't.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tubby2002 said…
Did Stephenie Meyer actually write that vampires have no bodily fluids or was it just on a Twilight website that she supports. Just cuz it's on the site doesnt mean that she actually said it and if people guessed that how would she say that it was wrong without giving away the final book. I don't see what the big deal is about Edward and Bella having a baby, they are married, young, and in love!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cheergeek said…
Darn it... yeah, I guess she sliped up. That question has been answered many times.
To bad I really love that kid.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bandgeek_XP said…
Ha Ha it was real!!! XP!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita i-luv-jazz-hale said…
smile
I HAVE READ BREAKING DAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1.bella doesnt die, she turns into a vampire
2.bella does get pregnant, and has a baby girl called renesmee (mix beetween renee and esme).
3. because the baby is half human half vampire it is very odd.
4.she can survive on blood or human food
5.she will grow extreamly fast until she turns about 10, when she'll look like an adolesant(17) and will then live forever
6.she is as pale as a vampire with bellas pink cheeks,
7.she is as fast and agile as a vampire
8.she is with more adult preportians,
9.she has copper curly hair and chocolate eyes.
10.she can talk by the time she's 10 days old and walk at a fortnight,
11.she has a gift that lets her show her thoughts to evryone, and she uses this more than talking
12.edward does not turn human
13.renee doesnt have a baby
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mayroxyxx said…
mischievous
ummmmmmmm... i read the books and she does have a baby. Edward doesn't have to vhange his form to inpregnate her... she has it while human and it nearly kills her but then Edward makes her a vampire, this is not fake... sheesh
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita angeldust65 said…
laugh
yea someone should because him and bella would be perfect
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lauracullen66 said…
notice how SM and lexicon were clever - they said a vampire cant get pregnant- as in a female. they never said anything about a vampire getting a human pregnant